Twenty One Pilots Not Good

124»

Comments

• deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    lolobugg said:
    lolobugg said:
    Feel free to hate, but the dick comment was just harsh. 

c'mon man, I was kidding. you must be a millennial.

this board has gotten so soft lately. people can't even joke around anymore without offending someone.

I miss the old days.

Soft or just filled with dicks? 

Like you made it so obvious it was a joke. They aren’t my favorite band in the world, but viewing it as a non-kidding comment it was harsh and all I did was address it. If you are going to make a comment at least stand by it ffs. 

well "they suck"  is a shortened version of "they suck dick"..... so would you prefer I leave the DICK out of it?

would that make it better for you? I don't give ten shits about a couple of fucks in ski-masks jumping around playing shitty music. Like AmericanRiot said there are so many new bands that deserve to be heard but these guys are playing an arena tour? that's all I was saying. sorry I hurt your feelings, man.

they aren't the only new band I feel this way about.   and I was just commenting on the OP's original post- I mean the name of this thread is 21 Pilots Not Good. what did you expect in here?

now I can't believe I have wasted this much time in this thread........ this is my last comment on these guys.

If you have a problem with Twenty One Pilots, I would suggest that you skip visiting Columbus, Ohio.  Some place downtown even had a huge banner on the building.  Don't know if it is still there.  My kiddo likes them.  She also likes some South Korean boy band.  I would take Twenty One Pilots over BTS. 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,175
    deadendp said:
    lolobugg said:
    lolobugg said:

this board has gotten so soft lately. people can't even joke around anymore without offending someone.

I miss the old days.

Like you made it so obvious it was a joke. They aren’t my favorite band in the world, but viewing it as a non-kidding comment it was harsh and all I did was address it. If you are going to make a comment at least stand by it ffs. 

well "they suck"  is a shortened version of "they suck dick"..... so would you prefer I leave the DICK out of it?

would that make it better for you? I don't give ten shits about a couple of fucks in ski-masks jumping around playing shitty music. Like AmericanRiot said there are so many new bands that deserve to be heard but these guys are playing an arena tour? that's all I was saying. sorry I hurt your feelings, man.

they aren't the only new band I feel this way about.   and I was just commenting on the OP's original post- I mean the name of this thread is 21 Pilots Not Good. what did you expect in here?

now I can't believe I have wasted this much time in this thread........ this is my last comment on these guys.

If you have a problem with Twenty One Pilots, I would suggest that you skip visiting Columbus, Ohio.  Some place downtown even had a huge banner on the building.  Don't know if it is still there.  My kiddo likes them.  She also likes some South Korean boy band.  I would take Twenty One Pilots over BTS. 

the only time I would visit Columbus is if My Crimson Tide was in there polishing the floor with the Buckeyes.

:lol:  I give your kid a pass. she is a youngster.

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

• KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715
    deadendp said:
    lolobugg said:
    lolobugg said:

I miss the old days.

I live in Columbus and go downtown quite often for Bluejackets games and dining/bars and I never saw any such banner.  Not saying your lying but other than my friends that I mentioned in my original post I hear or see very little about 21 pilots.
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
    lolobugg said:
    deadendp said:
    lolobugg said:
    lolobugg said:

I miss the old days.

the only time I would visit Columbus is if My Crimson Tide was in there polishing the floor with the Buckeyes.

If your Crismon Tide ever get the balls to come and play my Buckeyes in The Shoe I'll buy the first round.
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
    KC138045 said:
    lolobugg said:
    deadendp said:
    lolobugg said:
    lolobugg said:

I miss the old days.

If your Crismon Tide ever get the balls to come and play my Buckeyes in The Shoe I'll buy the first round.

:lol:  I knew that would get you to post.

we need a home/away matchup.  we just signed one with Notre Dame.  Urban needs to stop being so scared.

I know his time in the SEC scarred him for life.

1996- Charleston, SC

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2010- Bristow, VA

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

lolobugg said:
    KC138045 said:
    lolobugg said:
    deadendp said:
    lolobugg said:
    lolobugg said:

I miss the old days.

we need a home/away matchup.  we just signed one with Notre Dame.  Urban needs to stop being so scared.

That would be a great home and home unfortunately it would probably be at a neutral site somewhere like OSU playing TCU in Dallas this year.  I believe the Buckeyes have Notre Dame in a couple years as well.
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
    KC138045 said:
    lolobugg said:
    KC138045 said:
    lolobugg said:
    deadendp said:
    lolobugg said:
    lolobugg said:

I miss the old days.

That would be a great home and home unfortunately it would probably be at a neutral site somewhere like OSU playing TCU in Dallas this year.  I believe the Buckeyes have Notre Dame in a couple years as well.

yeah. it is hard to get teams to play the Tide in Bryant Denny. we usually end up playing in Atlanta.

I would assume it is the same for OSU. 

Notre Dame has fallen so low that they will take the risk.  :lol:

1996- Charleston, SC

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2010- Bristow, VA

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    SC did a home and home with OSU.  
    We haven't done one forever with Bama but we have before.
    Both teams kicked our asses in the past few years.  
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • PJWGIIIPJWGIII Chicago, IL Posts: 806
    deadendp said:
    This Michigan fan is also a fan of this band. The third of the 3 only good things about the Worst State Ever. (Next to the RockHall and Cedar Point)
    "Red Rover, Red Rover, Mike McCready – Take Over!!" - E.V.

Ten Club "Ambassador" (recap-writer) - DEEP.pearljam.com
    : Chicago 2 (Wrigley Field) 8/20 | 20(20)22: St Louis 9/18 | 2023: Chicago 2 (United Center) 9/7, Indianapolis (Deer Creek) 9/10

EV:
    2018: CURE Benefit Show (Chicago - Navy Pier) 10/15

RIP: Andy, Kurt, Chris
    SC did a home and home with OSU.  
    We haven't done one forever with Bama but we have before.
    Both teams kicked our asses in the past few years.  
    2020 and 2021 Ohio State has a home and home with Oregon
    2022 and 2023 with Notre Dame
    they just completed a home and home with Oklahoma
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    KC138045 said:
    deadendp said:
    lolobugg said:
    lolobugg said:

I miss the old days.

I live in Columbus and go downtown quite often for Bluejackets games and dining/bars and I never saw any such banner.  Not saying your lying but other than my friends that I mentioned in my original post I hear or see very little about 21 pilots.
    It may have been a few years ago.  It may have been for some upcoming or newly released album.  I don't even recall what building it was on.  (We took the kids to COSI, so it was on our way through to get there.)  The only reason I know is because my cousin (early 50's) is rather obsessed with them and pointed it out to me.  

I'm down there every few months visiting with one of my good friends, I've seen things here and there.  I was really just screwing with Logan because well, why not?  

And he lies.  I swear that he said he was done commenting in this thread.  I knew that I could make a liar out of him.  :smiley:  
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
    deadendp said:
    KC138045 said:
    deadendp said:
    lolobugg said:
    lolobugg said:

I miss the old days.

It may have been a few years ago.  It may have been for some upcoming or newly released album.  I don't even recall what building it was on.  (We took the kids to COSI, so it was on our way through to get there.)  The only reason I know is because my cousin (early 50's) is rather obsessed with them and pointed it out to me.  

I'm down there every few months visiting with one of my good friends, I've seen things here and there.  I was really just screwing with Logan because well, why not?  

And he lies.  I swear that he said he was done commenting in this thread.  I knew that I could make a liar out of him.  :smiley:  
    I fully support this lol
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,903
    edited August 2018
    Be nice. We're very big on RESPECT here. Respect for each other, the band and the Ten Club Community forum environment.
    Discuss, disagree and debate politely.

Post edited by Sea on
This discussion has been closed.