2018 Euro Merch

Comments

• CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,894
    PJNB said:
    Really love the bonfire theme and summer vibes on this one. 
    That's what I was thinking.  Combines two of my favorite things (PJ and sitting on the water with a campfire).  I think that's why I dig it so much.  
  • jpdannabellejpdannabelle T. Posts: 831
    The colours must look awesome in person. 
    ...........and Evelyn 

One on ebay already for $725 Euros. Any takers?  :open_mouth:
    ...........and Evelyn 

• demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    edited July 2018
    You gotta be a complete idiot to spend that kind of mula for a gig poster that was just released. An even bigger idiot if you are a 10club member that paid that much for it knowing 10club & the artist will be selling copies online. 
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    Amazing poster - I would love this one and if I attended it would be a must frame.  
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,031
    Wow!  This one is awesome. Nice job BK
  • nothingman44nothingman44 Posts: 1,495
    This is a poster that I can support.  
  • PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281

2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • demetrios said:
    You gotta be a complete idiot to spend that kind of mula for a gig poster that was just released. An even bigger idiot if you are a 10club member that paid that much for it knowing 10club & the artist will be selling copies online. 
    Someone on this board offered me a Barcelona poster for 220 euros 2 hours after the show.......such disappointing behaviour.

Its not even a varient. Just standard show edition
    Sealed vinyl is bad vinyl.
    1996 Wmbly London
    2006 Jools Holland, London / Reading festival
    2007 Wmbly London
    2009 SBE London / O2 London
    2012 MEN 1/ MEN 2 / Berlin 1 / Berlin 2 / EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2013 NY 1/ NY 2 / Philly 1 / Philly 2
    2014 AMS 1 / AMS 2 / Leeds / MK
    2017 EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2018 LDN 1 / BCN / LDN 2
    2022 LDN 1 / LDN 2
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,694
    This is brazen
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • one_stoneone_stone Posts: 291
    jeffer96 said:
    I think some of the flipping outrage is a little overblown. I think less than 20% hit the market, even with these prices they will go for. And subtract the ones that won’t sell and we are down to even less. 

Battling bots would be nice if possible, but it isn’t that bad. Something limited in nature isn’t meant for everyone to have. This might sound harsh and not fun, but if you really want a poster, get to the line early and you will. I think it is pretty funny when people say I got in line an hour before it opened and are pissed when the miss out. 

I do think they could bump up SE runs, but they obviously did that for Fenway last time and look at the shop now... 

100 people will get the AP and 500+ more won’t get it no matter what anyways. 

yeah... and Pj is an internationally famous band... so instead of lining up outside a brick and mortar store in your town, you are lining up to an online store that the whole world has access to. So you are not just competing for a spot in line with the people in your town interested in the thing you like, you are competing with everyone on the planet that likes the same thing you like. 

I like to go snowboarding, and like most people, prefer to do that when it is not crowded... when I go on days when it is crowded I get all angry and mad at all these other people being there... and my lady often reminds me, you mean all these people who are here because they too love the same thing you love...?  Right!  how dare these other people also enjoy the thing I too enjoy!!!  how dare they try and do the exact same thing I am doing on the same day!! 

as for battling bots... can you? is there software to determine if a customer using your site figured out some algorithm or some code to help them purchase things online? And if they can do that, is that wrong? Should people who are better at using computers and the internet be penalized because they have more knowledge then others? For having an interest and knowledge in how the internet works and how websites function and are code writers, I dont feel like those people should have to be punished for being better at something then someone else... does it give them an advantage, of course, but that is the benefit of having knowledge and skills, it gives you and advantage over those who do not have the same knowledge or skill..... should someone be penalized for just having a faster computer? for having a better internet connection then someone living in some rural setting where their internet speed is slower? If you have an old out of date computer like I do, and it takes longer then new computers for your webpages to refresh and connect to, should those people be allowed a head start because they are not as equipped as someone else with a better machine? 

oh my word, like always, when you see my posting... guaranteed I am procrastinating and should be drawing... 
    Hey Brad - would a captcha work on your site?  I know what they are, but not the programming side of them.  A captcha is that “I am not a robot” checkbox you have to click after typing in a username and password on some sites.  Google is one that comes to mind.  Captcha stands for Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart per Wikipedia.  
    Late to the discussion, but my 2 cents from a technical perspective: CAPTCHA is also not the ultimate solution against bots. Good bots will solve (especially the popular) CAPTCHAs even much faster than humans. In my (technical) opinion the bot preventing / leveling approach from BK is pretty good (effort compared to result)... Use a non-total-standard shop (there are more shopify-bots available than anything else) and make it difficult to guess the links of the items (random numbering and/or naming, random sequencing of products). When using a CAPTCHA use an uncommon one, a self made one even better, change it often and use/unveil it only at high volume sales (so the bots / botmakers can't learn it)

Two things I see different from BK: the 'all log in at the same time' approach might favor bots (standard steps like logging in is what they do best) and someone using a bot has almost nothing to do with someone knowing how to build one. Most of the bots are just bought and used with very easy UI. The 'only' knowledge needed is where and which to buy (plus a nice amount of money for a good one)

Now enough tech-talk and back to admiring the beautiful Madrid print! :) 
  • pantelis79pantelis79 Posts: 156
    I can see a Rome there =)!
    2006/09/30 Athens, 2007/06/12 Muenchen, 2007/06/13 Katowice, 2007/06/18 London, 2009/08/13 Rotterdam, 2009/08/15 Berlin, 2010/06/30 Berlin, 2010/07/10 Lisbon, 2011/09/03 Alpine Valley, 2011/09/04 Alpine Valley, 2012/07/07 Stockholm, 2012/07/08 Oslo, 2012/07/10 Copenhagen, 2014/06/16 Amsterdam, 2014/06/17 Amsterdam, 2018/06/18 London, 2018/07/01 Prague, 2018/07/03 Krakow, 2018/07/05 Berlin...
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,850
    demetrios said:
    Someone on this board offered me a Barcelona poster for 220 euros 2 hours after the show.......such disappointing behaviour.

FOMO
  • pashapasamanpashapasaman Posts: 497
    demetrios said:

Why not screenshot so we know who that bastard is
    PJ 2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    PJ 2018: London 1, Padova, Roma, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon, London 2
    EV 2017: Amsterdam 2&3, London 1&2
  • crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,417
    demetrios said:
    If that Rome was also in the process of getting signed, Vitalogy is going to pull some serious $$$, which is awesome. Will be great to watch
    demetrios said:
    If that Rome was also in the process of getting signed, Vitalogy is going to pull some serious $$$, which is awesome. Will be great to watch
    Totally they are gonna make a ton of cash if they do put them up on their eBay page. 
  • buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    I wouldn't pull the klausen off the wall, if she was hung....LOL
  • demetrios said:

I would but its not really worth the hassle on public forums. Pm me and ill tell you.

They said it was "their friends" poster for sale who isnt in the 10c which to me is code for "i wanna rip off fans bit not get kicked out of the 10c"

Maybe they were actually doing me a favour and pointing me towards one for sale BUT if that was my friend id tell them to stop being a complete dickhead.

Sealed vinyl is bad vinyl.
    1996 Wmbly London
    2006 Jools Holland, London / Reading festival
    2007 Wmbly London
    2009 SBE London / O2 London
    2012 MEN 1/ MEN 2 / Berlin 1 / Berlin 2 / EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2013 NY 1/ NY 2 / Philly 1 / Philly 2
    2014 AMS 1 / AMS 2 / Leeds / MK
    2017 EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2018 LDN 1 / BCN / LDN 2
    2022 LDN 1 / LDN 2
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    BK doesn't fuck around 

Great print 
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    Brad’s is really nice.  Like a companion piece to the Temple of the Dog posters 
    edited July 2018
    demetrios said:

I would but its not really worth the hassle on public forums. Pm me and ill tell you.

They said it was "their friends" poster for sale who isnt in the 10c which to me is code for "i wanna rip off fans bit not get kicked out of the 10c"

Maybe they were actually doing me a favour and pointing me towards one for sale BUT if that was my friend id tell them to stop being a complete dickhead.

I know it sucks that some people buy on purpose just to flip for a profit. I thought about this for a while, and although it’s cheesy, is it really that different for someone to sell a “Kong” or a “Chief” for $1500 here on the forum? I’ve seen many sold around that price. They may be a few years old and it’s not an immediate flip but is it really that different? 1 poster per person should be enforced strictly though. I used to care but not so much anymore. It’s an opportunist’s world. Where there’s a chance to make a quick buck, someone will be there. For some reason the posters on this tour have popped up quickly on ebay. But let’s be realistic here, there are new listings everyday on the forum with members selling posters for many times what they payed originally. If everyone here were so honourable, someone would offer me their ‘98 Maui for the $10 it cost 20 years ago! =)

Oh, in case no one has heard, I’m looking for one single GA to Wrigley 1 :)
    Post edited by jpdannabelle on
    ...........and Evelyn 

• 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,412
    Best posters so far..
    Berlin 
    Rome
    Barca
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,376
    demetrios said:

I know it sucks that some people buy on purpose just to flip for a profit. I thought about this for a while, and although it’s cheesy, is it really that different for someone to sell a “Kong” or a “Chief” for $1500 here on the forum? I’ve seen many sold around that price. They may be a few years old and it’s not an immediate flip but is it really that different? 1 poster per person should be enforced strictly though. I used to care but not so much anymore. It’s an opportunist’s world. Where there’s a chance to make a quick buck, someone will be there. For some reason the posters on this tour have popped up quickly on ebay. But let’s be realistic here, there are new listings everyday on the forum with members selling posters for many times what they payed originally. If everyone here were so honourable, someone would offer me their ‘98 Maui for the $10 it cost 20 years ago! =)

Oh, in case no one has heard, I’m looking for one single GA to Wrigley 1 :)
    I agree.  It’s not really much different.  My only issue with flipping is that people should not be able to buy more than one poster.  Let them frame, flip or burn that one poster as they see fit.  But limit people to only one poster.  
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

edited July 2018
    Posters For Sale 
    Posters will be on sale at 12 PM Pacific on Friday July 13th

IMPORTANT: Login First / Cart System Update

First things first, make sure you login first before adding any
    posters to your cart
    . If you login in first, this guarantees that
    whatever posters you add to your cart will remain in your cart for

15 minutes. That means once they are in your cart, they will
    stay there until you are ready to check out, so you can continue
    looking around with no immediate hurry to check out.
     After 15
    minutes any posters that you have in your cart will be put back into
    the inventory. 

When your order is completely processed, you should receive a 
    confirmation email
    If you do not receive a confirmation email, then
    your order was not completely processed. 
    Please email and let me
    know if you do not receive a confirmation email after you place your
    order. Sometimes, there can be an error where an order will be 
    charged but no packing slip is created... so if you see a charge on your
    credit card but didn't receive a confirmation email, email me @:

info@artillerydesign.com

DELIVERY OF ORDER:
    Please allow 2 - 4 weeks for delivery. It's just me here, designing new
    posters, processing orders, packing orders, delivering tubes to the post
    office, and answering emails...it's a one man show so it takes me a
    little longer to get things in the mail then say amazon or netflix. I try
    and be as fast as I can getting things in the mail, but please understand
    that sometimes it can take me a couple of weeks to get everything processed,
    packed and to the postman. 

Pearl Jam, Madrid, Spain

poster is 12" x 27", 8 Colors
    signed and numbered out of 200
    $65 plus shipping

Here is my poster for the show in Madrid, Spain... based off the song Lightning Bolt. There will also be a small amount of Pearl Jam Chile posters and Eddie Vedder London posters (less then 10 each) available as well.

Hope all is well with everyone

bradK.
    Post edited by demetrios on
  • telctelc Posts: 12
    That's an awesome way to do it. Like the increase in poster quantity as well.
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    Thats how u do a poster sale!   Well done