Rare PJ posters for sale!

MattchewMattchew Posts: 1,345
edited July 2018 in Lost Dogs
  Hello everyone, I have run into some personal issues, so I need to raise money by selling some of my beloved PJ posters.  They have been stored flat in mylar poster sleeves.  All are in NM condition, unless noted.

SE, NM, except for the bottom right corner, which has some indent marks.
SOLD!

SOLD!

SOLD!

SOLD!

SOLD!

Please feel free to PM me with any questions or concerns.  Thanks for looking.
Post edited by Mattchew on

Comments

• sak300zxsak300zx Posts: 720
    Pm sent @Mattchew
    www.Collectionzz.com
  • MattchewMattchew Posts: 1,345
    Emek 96 Charlotte pending.
    Emek 96 Charlotte sold!
    The other four posters are pending.
  • SJD3232SJD3232 Posts: 2,200
    Wow congrats!  Can’t believe I missed that Emek Charlotte!!
    Thanks, today's a sad day, but it's going to a good home.
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,638
    Really wow. I’m tempted to sell my Portland and kong. I cannot believe the money these things are fetching. Congrats OP 
    Thanks, trust me, it was extremely hard to post, but I'm going through some ruff times unfortunately.
    Mattchew said:
    Thanks, trust me, it was extremely hard to post, but I'm going through some ruff times unfortunately.
    Well I wish you the best of luck with everything. 
  • SJD3232SJD3232 Posts: 2,200
    Mattchew said:
    Good luck man.. things will get better.  You can always buy some of these back if you wanted to...
    nicknyr15 said:
    Mattchew said:
    Well I wish you the best of luck with everything. 
    Thanks for your kind words.
    SJD3232 said:
    Mattchew said:
    Good luck man.. things will get better.  You can always buy some of these back if you wanted to...
    True, that's how I'm looking at it.
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,850
    I can’t believe the money that people are throwing at these prints. Wow...
    All sold, thanks for looking everyone.
  • musicsam3musicsam3 Posts: 233
    ugh.
    So a human having trouble is forced to part with something they hold dear. so
    the idea is then to come into his thread which is obviously being supported by collectors
    and maybe just maybe some generosity from those said few, and some brilliant human-like people
    have to pollute it with...

nicknyr15 said:
    Really wow. I’m tempted to sell my Portland and kong. I cannot believe the money these things are fetching. Congrats OP 

classy
    not "congrats" OP, but good luck getting through.
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,376
    musicsam3 said:
    ugh.
    the idea is then to come into his thread which is obviously being supported by collectors
    and maybe just maybe some generosity from those said few, and some brilliant human-like people

nicknyr15 said:

classy
    I think you’re reading too much into their comments. No one was being insensitive.  They were just impressed with how much some of these prints were fetching. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• VedderMTLVedderMTL Montreal, Canada Posts: 1,401
    on2legs said:
    musicsam3 said:
    ugh.

nicknyr15 said:

classy
    I think you’re reading too much into their comments. No one was being insensitive.  They were just impressed with how much some of these prints were fetching. 
    You obviously don’t know tempo. He is not that kind of guy and most probably Nick either. 
    musicsam3 said:
    ugh.

nicknyr15 said:

classy
    You’re an idiot if that’s how you took it. 
  • crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,417
    musicsam3 said:
    ugh.

nicknyr15 said:

classy
    Jesus 
  • buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    It’s because the prints are awesome.  More power to you if you’ve held onto them for 10+ years.  No different from selling your house for a profit.  Now I really can’t believe what some people are getting for their homes right now!!!
  • pulling69pulling69 KIAD Posts: 982
    what did they sell for?
    "Populated with every reject and cutthroat from Bombay to Calcutta. It's worse than Detroit."