Better Call Saul WARNING Spoiler Alert

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,139
    mickeyrat said:
    season 3 now on netflix. you know what that means....
    what?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,409
    mickeyrat said:
    season 3 now on netflix. you know what that means....
    what?
    season 4 around the corner. AMC hasnt released to netflix until the next season was ready.

I think last year it premiered in April?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    I believe they just started shooting S4 so we're going to be waiting a while.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,704
    season 3 started last April so hoping season 4 starts around the same time
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,722
    I think they started shooting season 4 in January.  And I read something the other day that season 4 may not be coming out until the fall unfortunately.  
    finally they announce a date, Aug. 6th! :smiley:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWORt2dIYtY

8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Nice!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    I wish there was a way to watch this show without having to wait for the next season on Netflix. I love the Breaking Bad universe. They really nailed this spin-off.
    It's a hopeless situation...
    tbergs said:
    I wish there was a way to watch this show without having to wait for the next season on Netflix. I love the Breaking Bad universe. They really nailed this spin-off.
    It's on AMC, basic cable. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
    tbergs said:
    It's on AMC, basic cable. 
    Don't think Amc is on basic anymore. Going through that now. Looking at some cord cutting and saw AMC in a package with TNT and others.
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    Yeah, I don't subscribe to any cable service anymore. Just not worth it. I have a Roku and use it to watch Netflix, Amazon and some of the other free news and network show apps, but AMC is not an option.
    Finally new season starts tonight! :smiley:
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    solid first episode, can;t wait for the rest of the season now
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD

So happy this show is back.  That "it's your cross to bear" line that Jimmy said to Howard was just brutal....
    tbergs said:
    Yeah, I don't subscribe to any cable service anymore. Just not worth it. I have a Roku and use it to watch Netflix, Amazon and some of the other free news and network show apps, but AMC is not an option.
    just have to wait. it will land on netflix eventually.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14

So happy this show is back.  That "it's your cross to bear" line that Jimmy said to Howard was just brutal....
    The switch to Saul has been flipped after that line.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin said:

The switch to Saul has been flipped after that line.
    yep, that line was pretty awesome.   at first i was like Ouch but than he started acting like saul...
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Great episode. Think I’ve said this before but I really hope the last season is present day. The flash forward scenes are so intense. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
    mickeyrat said:
    tbergs said:
    Thankfully they are streaming the new episodes on their site without login or subscription requirements. I just have to suffer through about 5 commercials an episode. The premiere was awesome! Love how they shoot this show. Mike's scenes are always the best. His stroll through Madrigal was awesome.
    tbergs said:
    mickeyrat said:
    tbergs said:
    Thankfully they are streaming the new episodes on their site without login or subscription requirements. I just have to suffer through about 5 commercials an episode. The premiere was awesome! Love how they shoot this show. Mike's scenes are always the best. His stroll through Madrigal was awesome.

....then ripping into the manager about their lack of security. hahaha
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,384
    edited August 2018

I watched it last night… The Jimmy & Nacho storylines are fantastic. I also love Howard… Patrick Fabian is masterful with his character. I will miss watching Chuck & Howard’s scenes together.
    Mike in the warehouse was a bit much… like him dismantling the car last season, it felt too drawn out. I’ve loved his character over the first three seasons, but I’m a little concerned about where that’s going.
    Also… the commercials were insane, many breaks were a solid 5 minutes long. I watched on DVR, & fast forwarded through them all and they were STILL too long. I don’t expect every episode to be 70 minutes, so most commercial breaks probably won’t be that long, but all the same… DVR may be how I watch this whole season.
    Complaints aside, I’m psyched this show is back on. I was tearing up while Jimmy was sitting on the bench staring at Chuck’s house, & I was NOT expecting Jimmy’s reaction to Howard at the end.
    My God this show is amazing.

I watched it last night… The Jimmy & Nacho storylines are fantastic. I also love Howard… Patrick Fabian is masterful with his character. I will miss watching Chuck & Howard’s scenes together.
    Mike in the warehouse was a bit much… like him dismantling the car last season, it felt too drawn out. I’ve loved his character over the first three seasons, but I’m a little concerned about where that’s going.
    Also… the commercials were insane, many breaks were a solid 5 minutes long. I watched on DVR, & fast forwarded through them all and they were STILL too long. I don’t expect every episode to be 70 minutes, so most commercial breaks probably won’t be that long, but all the same… DVR may be how I watch this whole season.
    Complaints aside, I’m psyched this show is back on. I was tearing up while Jimmy was sitting on the bench staring at Chuck’s house, & I was NOT expecting Jimmy’s reaction to Howard at the end.

Always.  Usually just wait until it's 20-25 mins into the show and fast forward through all the commercials.  It's what I do with any show on regular TV if I want to watch it "live".
    Great episode. Think I’ve said this before but I really hope the last season is present day. The flash forward scenes are so intense. 

I've read some stuff from Gould and Gilligan that they see the show running through present day with Gene in Omaha running the Cinnabon.  Speaking of that....the opening scene with him in the cab was crazy.   The actor who played the cab driver is a known actor so something will definitely come from that...

That opening sequence with "Gene" in the taxi cab was intense. Everything about that timeline is just ratcheted up because you're waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Mike's expertise in everything is a bit over the top, but his character is played so well, that you can believe it. This guy has been through everything and made himself a jack of all trades. He plays out like a modern day ronin.

It was like Jimmy felt a burden was lifted when he heard Howard mention the insurance issue. For whatever reason, that seemed to be enough for him to shift the blame and guilt he had been feeling. I'll be interested to see where Kim goes from here and how much of a role Howard will play now that Chuck is out of the picture.

The commercials on their site were only 1 each time and it was always for a show on AMC. Not bad at all.

It's been so long that I kind of forget Jimmy's role in the insurance issue. Can someone fill me in?

The one thing that annoyed me with AMC is they purposely did not show next week's preview until the first commercial break of the show that was on next. So since I dvr'd I missed it.

chinese-happy.jpg

It's been so long that I kind of forget Jimmy's role in the insurance issue. Can someone fill me in?

The one thing that annoyed me with AMC is they purposely did not show next week's preview until the first commercial break of the show that was on next. So since I dvr'd I missed it.

When Jimmy was talking to the company that handles his malpractice insurance, he purposely mentioned Chuck's issues so they would look into it.  And then they raised his rates big time which led to Howard forcing him out which pretty much led to Chuck's breakdown and suicide...

When Jimmy was talking to the company that handles his malpractice insurance, he purposely mentioned Chuck's issues so they would look into it.  And then they raised his rates big time which led to Howard forcing him out which pretty much led to Chuck's breakdown and suicide...
    Oooooh.....okay yeah. Thanks
    chinese-happy.jpg
    tbergs said:
    mickeyrat said:
    tbergs said:

....then ripping into the manager about their lack of security. hahaha
    this is his ethical turning. still cant quite turn to the dark side. feels he needs to earn that. 10k

ahhhh forgot that it was on tonight.  I'll just catch it tomorrow or Wednesday.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    ahhhh forgot that it was on tonight.  I'll just catch it tomorrow or Wednesday.
    ooooh that ending!
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD