Searching for 2 Barcelona tickets!

Hi PJ friends, my mum and I are travelling around Europe and are trying to get tickets to see PJ in Barcelona. This is a once in a lifetime trip for us and we are long time PJ friends, so really hoping to make it. Does anyone have 2 PJ tickets for sale? (Preferably GA as we’ve never seen them standing before). Thanks very much, please let me know!

Comments

• DS227338DS227338 Posts: 3
    edited July 2018
    PM sent
    Post edited by DS227338 on
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    Post in another category on the forum (like Given to fly) or ask in the facebook group.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • MH56390MH56390 Posts: 6
    I might have 2 GA tix for sale....I sold them 3 weeks ago but I have still not heard back from the person I sold them too.   If I don't hear from them by end of today I can sell them to you
  • MH56390 said:
    I might have 2 GA tix for sale....I sold them 3 weeks ago but I have still not heard back from the person I sold them too.   If I don't hear from them by end of today I can sell them to you
    Thank you very much, that sounds amazing. Please send me a message and let me know whether the tickets are available this evening. Thanks very much, look forward to hearing from you!