FS VINYL collection Part 1

whoyouare72whoyouare72 Chicago IL Posts: 2,067

Prices don't include shipping, you choose the method and pay exact shipping only   

PRICE    ARTIST  TITLE      NEW/USED

$10         Audioslave          Be Yourself/Super Stupid picture disc     NEW

$7           Band of Horses Sonic Ranch Sessions RSD Mirage Rock/Relly's Dream     NEW

$8           Black Sabbath    Paranoid/The Wizard (warner bros green sleeve with 68c Our Price         USED

$7           Blind Melon        Tones of Home USED

$7           Bob Dylan            Like a Rolling Stone/Gates of Eden           USED

$7           Bob Marley         Don't Rock My Boat/Sun is Shining RSD orange clear vinyl              NEW

$7           Cake      Sheep Go to Heaven/Jesus Wrote a Blank Check (light yellow vinyl)         NEW

$7           Chelsea Wolf & King Dude           Fight Like gods/Satan's Ghost     NEW

$9           Cranberries        Linger/Dreams  USED

$7           Deerhoof w Special Guest Marc Ribot    Who Sleeps, Only Dreams/Hide with Me (limited edition of 1000)                NEW

$8           Depeche Mode                Wrong/oh well [edit] RSD numbered      NEW

$8           Foo Fighters       Monkeywrench/the Colour and the Shape          USED

$20         Grateful Dead   US Blues/Loose Lucy      USED

$20         Grateful Dead   Eyes of the World/Eyes of the World      USED

$15         Grateful Dead   Touch of Grey/My Brother Esau                USED

$12         Grateful Dead/Dr. John/ The Dixie Cups                Iko Iko (RSD splatter vinyl)           NEW

$15         Green Day/Husker Du   Done Want to Know if You Are Lonely (orange RSD vinyl)              NEW

$5           Helen Stellar      Compulsion part I/Compulsion part II VINYL FILMS           NEW

$7           Iron Maiden       Aces High/King of Twilight            NEW

$7           Jane's Addiction               Mountain Song/Standing in the Shower Thinking              NEW

$8           Jane's Addiction               Just Because/Suffer Some LIVE NEW

$20         Jerry Garcia Band             The Wheel/Deal               USED

$7           Karen Elson        Milk and Honey/Winter's Going (honey colored vinyl pressing)  NEW

$7           Lower Dens        Deer Knives/Tangiers     NEW

$7           Madonna            Vogue   USED

$12         Marvin Gaye      Sexual Healing/Sexual Healing instrumental        USED

$18         Misfits/Lemonheads      Skulls (RSD picture disc)                NEW

$5           Mudhoney         Touch Me I'm Sick/Sweet Young Thing Ain't Sweet No More       NEW

$12         Mumford and Sons         The Cave/Untitled           NEW

$12         Neil Young          Harvest Moon/Old King                USED

$5           Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds             Riverman/Leave My Guitar Alone            NEW

$7           Oasis     Wonderwall (album version)/Round Are Way     USED

$8           Peter Paul and Mary       Leaving on a Jet Plane/Day is Done          USED

$15         Pink Floyd           When the Tigers Broke Free/Bring the Boys Back Home gatefold 7"         USED

Comments