Options

FS VINYL collection Part 2

whoyouare72whoyouare72 Chicago IL Posts: 2,070
Prices don't include shipping, you choose the method and pay exact shipping only

ARTIST  TITLE      NEW/USED

$15         Pink Floyd           Another Brick in the Wall part II/One of My Turns             USED

$6           Regina Spektor Fidelity/Music Box           NEW

$6           Rocktoberfest   Boss Fuel, Creep Factory, The Goblins, Tart          USED

$18         Rolling Stones    You Can't Always Get What you Want/Honky Tonk Women         USED

$15         Slapstick superhero e.p.               Guy Smiley/Johny           USED

$3           Smackmelon      Space Shot/I'm Not Cool               USED

$40         Smashing Pumpkins        Cherub Rock/Purr Snickety (clear vinyl, numbered)         USED

$12         Smoking Popes Need You Around/I Know You Love Me                USED

$12         Smoking Popes Before I'm Gone/Pasted              USED

$12         Soundgarden     Blow Up the Outside World         USED

$12         Soundgarden     My Wave/Fell on Black Days       USED

$10         Southern Culture on the Skids   White Trash/BSA441/Two Pigs in a Blanket           NEW

$5           Stray Cats            Stray Cat Strut/You Don't Believe Me     USED

$15         The Beatles        Come Together/Something        USED

$15         The Beatles        What Goes On/Nowhere Man   USED

$15         The Beatles        Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band/With a Little Help from My Friends B/W A Day in the Life                USED

$8           The Black Keys  Strange Times/Something on Your Mind               NEW

$8           The Broadways I Think That I Shall Never See…./Lake Michigan/What Happened?/Dropjaw         NEW

$8           The Shins             No Way Down/Fall of '82              NEW

$8           The Sunrays       Our Leader/Won't You Tell Me (RSD)      NEW

$10         The Verve           Bitter Sweet Symphony picture disc        NEW

$10         The White Stripes            7 Nation Army/Good to Med      NEW

$26         The White Stripes            Hand Springs/Red Death at 6:14 RED VINYL          NEW

$10         The White Stripes            Dead Leaves and the Dirty Ground/Stop Breaking Down LIVE      NEW

$10         The White Stripes            Conquista/Conquest acousic mariachi version    NEW

$10         The White Stripes            etched white vinyl component to Rag And Bone               NEW

$10         The White Stripes            Icky Thump white vinyl, part 2 of a 2 7" vinyl set USED

$10         The White Stripes            Blue Orchid/the Nurse  USED

$12         The Who              I Can See for Miles/Mary-Anne with the Shaky Hands    USED

$12         The Who              My Generation/Out in the Street             USED

$10         Thievery Corporation     Test Pressing Le Destin/Never is the Best Day (RSD)        NEW

$2           thirtysecondsdeep          hot carl, Ladder Champion Gamble Abdicate my Allegiance          USED

$6           Tuesday               Early Summer/It's a Bright Light/One Day of Peace/That's Not Like Me/So Awake             NEW

$2           Under the Influence Again? Passion and Hate    Amygdala How soon is Now?/Tubesteak All Along the Watchtower/The Grey Spikes Solitary Confinement        USED

$12         Vampire Weekend          A-Punk/Oxford Comma                USED

$10         Vampire Weekend          Diane Young/Step           NEW

$10         Weezer                Hash Pipe/I Do  NEW

$10         Weezer                Pork and Beans/Are Friends Electric        NEW

$6           Wilco     You Never Know/Unlikely Japan               NEW

Comments