The coming 2nd American Civil War

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,410
    vaggar99 said:
    it was too rainy where i am today for civil war.  maybe next year.

So a rain out? The civil war got rained out. Stupid rain.

Gawddammit.

This guy was practicing for weeks for the civil war:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfDjvhsdQoo
    lol run!
    light jog is fine. or walk.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    mickeyrat said:
    vaggar99 said:

Gawddammit.

lol run!
    light jog is fine. or walk.
    haha!
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,851
    vaggar99 said:

Gawddammit.

I was wondering why he was outside of the firing line but I understand why now.  That's some talent that will get you nowhere, lol.
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    vaggar99 said:

Gawddammit.

I was wondering why he was outside of the firing line but I understand why now.  That's some talent that will get you nowhere, lol.
    LOL, true, but how many of us have that much padding to absorb the kick?  :lol:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    vaggar99 said:
    i thinks it wise for the Left to distance themselves from Antifa
    I often get accused of being Antifa just for standing up to racists and homo/transphobes online.
    The far right love conflating said actions with Antifa.
    How is that any different from everyone on the right being called a racist and a Nazi by the left?
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    unsung said:
    vaggar99 said:
    I often get accused of being Antifa just for standing up to racists and homo/transphobes online.
    How is that any different from everyone on the right being called a racist and a Nazi by the left?
    Not “everyone on the right”, just those that support racist and Nazi policies and politicians. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    Did I miss it???
    chinese-happy.jpg
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    How is your civil war going?  I hope well...

Give Peas A Chance…
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,936
    Somebody tell me this isn't real please:

Because i I want it to be really badly it is so damn comical.
    gotta say....I had no idea they sold this shit on Infowars.  Fucking unreal.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    Somebody tell me this isn't real please:

Because i I want it to be really badly it is so damn comical.
    gotta say....I had no idea they sold this shit on Infowars.  Fucking unreal.
    income stream.

This talk about Civil War on the 4th, hahaha! 

The weird thing is, yesterday was the most quiet 4th of July I've ever know.  It was dead quiet around here.  Not one firecracker, not one gun shot. Bazaar!  I think it is because everyone around here is very concerned about fire.  California has already had as much fire as 50% of last years totals and we are just in the very early days of a long fire season.  Gonna be a long summer. 
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    unsung said:
    He is kinda funny...

Wouldn't "common sense" abortions be best in the hands of medical doctors & surgeons with degrees; safe, legal, & private access for women; included psychological therapy; short-term, paid work leave; etc?
    He's also dead wrong, they ARE coming after abortions.
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,586
    unsung said:
    Ah Portland... so much for ever going back there.

https://youtu.be/gIWWSsRObyA
    Portland is awesome. 
    unsung said:
    vaggar99 said:
    Why are you asking me?
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    unsung said:
    He is kinda funny...

Wouldn't "common sense" abortions be best in the hands of medical doctors & surgeons with degrees; safe, legal, & private access for women; included psychological therapy; short-term, paid work leave; etc?
    He's also dead wrong, they ARE coming after abortions.
    Unsung follows the worst people on twitter. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Is this an on going war??
    Give Peas A Chance…
    It's mostly an armchair war.  Typical battle grounds include Facebook, Twitter, and a host of on-line forums.

People aiming with their keyboards, they shooting uppercase.
    edited July 2018
    LOL!

RAT-A-TAT-TAT!!!

brianlux said:
    LOL!

RAT-A-TAT-TAT!!!
    I stole that from a rap lyric. One of my favourite rap lines.
    brianlux said:
    LOL!

RAT-A-TAT-TAT!!!
    I love it!

BIFF, BAP, POW!!

• Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    And this is @unsung number one news source. 

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    :clap: thread winner
    brianlux said:
    It's mostly an armchair war.  Typical battle grounds include Facebook, Twitter, and a host of on-line forums.
    So with this war it just amounts to hurt feelings....
    Give Peas A Chance…
    brianlux said:
    When I refer to the so called "Civil War" I'm referring to a war of words.  I suppose some of it is about hurt feelings.   People want to be on a team, even a losing team. That's why most Americans are either Republican or Democrat which mostly is perceived as conservative/liberal.  Independents, Greens, etc are not seen as a valid team.  So most join one of the two recognized teams.   If your team is losing, that's when the hurt feelings come in.

And really, most people Republican or Democrat, liberal or conservative, don't give two shits about some Alex Jones fantasy war.  Sure, there are extremest who will skirmish, but the average person has other things to do.  How many people do any of us know that we really think are going to take up arms and fight their neighbor or whatever?  Very few.  It's all a big crock of shit.  

brianlux said:
    brianlux said:
    When I refer to the so called "Civil War" I'm referring to a war of words.  I suppose some of it is about hurt feelings.   People want to be on a team, even a losing team. That's why most Americans are either Republican or Democrat which mostly is perceived as conservative/liberal.  Independents, Greens, etc are not seen as a valid team.  So most join one of the two recognized teams.   If your team is losing, that's when the hurt feelings come in.

And really, most people Republican or Democrat, liberal or conservative, don't give two shits about some Alex Jones fantasy war.  Sure, there are extremest who will skirmish, but the average person has other things to do.  How many people do any of us know that we really think are going to take up arms and fight their neighbor or whatever?  Very few.  It's all a big crock of shit.  
    I will not join any of those teams...
    Give Peas A Chance…
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:

I will not join any of those teams...
    Smart man.

brianlux said:
    brianlux said:
    LOL!

RAT-A-TAT-TAT!!!
    I love it!

BIFF, BAP, POW!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45k2Vl8gapQ
    :clap: thread winner
    Where can I sign up for this civil war? I have a lot of uppercase at my disposal.