• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,279
    Fucking dummy

What is this dribble?
    The "president's" "speech" last night.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    The U.S. Army has started quietly discharging some immigrant reservists and recruits who were promised a path to citizenship in exchange for enlisting. The exact number of soldiers who have been discharged is unclear, but immigration attorneys say they know of more than 40 who have been discharged or whose status has come into question. Some have been labeled security risks and discharged because they have relatives abroad, while others have been told they are being discharged because the Department of Defense had not completed their background checks. 
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Fuck that douchebag.

Post edited by ikiT on
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,824

Seems legal after Citizens United and McDonnell.

It's his country now. No more Dems left.

The sooner we get used to it, the hapoieh we'll be.
    Team Mueller is still following the money, from Russia with Love and a PTape, all the way to impeachment.

I figure he’s got about a quarter of those 150 blank subpoenas completed and just waiting to be served.

I admire your optimism.
    I pity it.  I see so many of my friends/family on social media on the edge of their seats just waiting for Trump to be removed. It's not going to happen.  What could possibly come out of the Mueller investigation that will flip his party?  His party is as culpable at this point as he is.  They'll deflect and lie their way out of it and the American People will allow it.  
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,619
    edited July 2018
    OnWis97 said:

Team Mueller is still following the money, from Russia with Love and a PTape, all the way to impeachment.

I figure he’s got about a quarter of those 150 blank subpoenas completed and just waiting to be served.

I admire your optimism.
    I pity it.  I see so many of my friends/family on social media on the edge of their seats just waiting for Trump to be removed. It's not going to happen.  What could possibly come out of the Mueller investigation that will flip his party?  His party is as culpable at this point as he is.  They'll deflect and lie their way out of it and the American People will allow it.  
    Proof of trump collusion timed with the upcoming election can flip republicans in contested districts. trump basically has republican support and little
    swing voter support. If the evidence is bad, republicans will have to distance themselves from trump to get the swing votes. The issue is timelines, and Mueller may not be done before October. 

• Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,196
    OnWis97 said:

I admire your optimism.
    Proof of trump collusion timed with the upcoming election can flip republicans in contested districts. trump basically has republican support and little
    swing voter support. If the evidence is bad, republicans will have to distance themselves from trump to get the swing votes. The issue is timelines, and Mueller may not be done before October. 

the thing is guys this perverted, backhanded and evil always end up going down in flames.  it might be today, tomorrow, a year, 3 years but he will flame out spectacularly.  it might start with something small but you can't treat people the way he does in a public eye without it ending. and usually these types the ending comes suddenly.  something or someone will surface that will make even some Republicans finally turn their backs. yes I think Mueller will find a lot of shit on his and his family but I am starting to think it will be something that seems less grand that ends up bringing him down.  just my take. 
  • Options
    Fucking dummy

What is this dribble?

I read it.

I honestly had trouble believing he actually said something so dumb. He's said a lot of dumb things before, but this one takes the cake. This moronic babble seriously betrayed his intelligence. As you put it, he's a f**king dummy.

A flat out dummy. There's no getting around it.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    Fucking dummy

What is this dribble?

I read it.

I honestly had trouble believing he actually said something so dumb. He's said a lot of dumb things before, but this one takes the cake. This moronic babble seriously betrayed his intelligence. As you put it, he's a f**king dummy.

A flat out dummy. There's no getting around it.
    It's 3D, beyond the comprehension of our small loser minds.

He hast THE BEST BRAIN.
  • Options
    “Civility.”

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Serious question: how much can Donald Trump bench? I'm honestly thinking he can toss up... 75 lbs. He talks like a really tough guy though.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/trump-mocks-supernumbermetoo-movement-in-montana-rally/ar-AAzEbcR?ocid=spartanntp

I want Obama and him in the ring.
  • Options
    Serious question: how much can Donald Trump bench? I'm honestly thinking he can toss up... 75 lbs. He talks like a really tough guy though.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/trump-mocks-supernumbermetoo-movement-in-montana-rally/ar-AAzEbcR?ocid=spartanntp

How much does a Big Mac weigh?
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    OnWis97 said:

I admire your optimism.
    all depends on what it is and if it is defendable. outright corruption is a tough sell. collusion with a foreign power is a no-sell. republicans are as culpable now as it is politically in their interest to do so. as soon as it's not, well.......
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,824
    OnWis97 said:

I admire your optimism.
    all depends on what it is and if it is defendable. outright corruption is a tough sell. collusion with a foreign power is a no-sell. republicans are as culpable now as it is politically in their interest to do so. as soon as it's not, well.......
    At this point, I have a hard time imagining that anything will be believed.  It would take video evidence of Trump, or maybe one of his kids, talking to Putin and saying "you help me win and I'll serve you."  And you know what?  Fox News wouldn't report it.  And the rest of the right-wing would would claim it was doctored.  It won't be believed.  And those that believe it and matter will be able to tell us it's fake.  The GOP will still have his back and so will his base. 
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

• Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    Hi! said:
    America First. :tongue:
    "only 17 of 300 American applicants were hired at the club."
    Anything...ANYTHING... he says is actually the opposite.

Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

• Options

I’d be willing to bet Trump has never done a bench press...nor
    has he ever fired a gun. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    OnWis97 said:
    OnWis97 said:

I admire your optimism.
    At this point, I have a hard time imagining that anything will be believed.  It would take video evidence of Trump, or maybe one of his kids, talking to Putin and saying "you help me win and I'll serve you."  And you know what?  Fox News wouldn't report it.  And the rest of the right-wing would would claim it was doctored.  It won't be believed.  And those that believe it and matter will be able to tell us it's fake.  The GOP will still have his back and so will his base. 
    Only need about 10% of Trump supporters to stray. If the findings are as damaging as we suspect, this isn’t hard to believe. 

Ha—I think I’ve given you this same reply a hundred times. Still holds true. He is still historically unpopular. 

Trust the process. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    OnWis97 said:
    OnWis97 said:

I admire your optimism.
    Only need about 10% of Trump supporters to stray. If the findings are as damaging as we suspect, this isn’t hard to believe. 

Ha—I think I’ve given you this same reply a hundred times. Still holds true. He is still historically unpopular. 

Trust the process. 
    That’s funny because I was just thinking 10% is probably the max amount of trump supporters that will switch with clear evidence of quid pro quo with Putin and less than 10% with obstruction of justice. 

• Options
    Kev - Coat and KeysKev - Coat and Keys Earth Posts: 357
    Just read on the old Twitter machine; 'Per CNN, special counsel Mueller's team plans to present evidence in court that there is a link between Paul Manafort's bank fraud case and the investigation into the Trump campaign.'

Happy Weekend Everyone!
  • Options
    Just read on the old Twitter machine; 'Per CNN, special counsel Mueller's team plans to present evidence in court that there is a link between Paul Manafort's bank fraud case and the investigation into the Trump campaign.'

Happy Weekend Everyone!
    Weeeeeeeee! Beers on me
  • Options
    OnWis97 said:
    OnWis97 said:

I admire your optimism.

Trust the process. 
    That’s funny because I was just thinking 10% is probably the max amount of trump supporters that will switch with clear evidence of quid pro quo with Putin and less than 10% with obstruction of justice. 

I mean they’re not all “deplorable...”
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,605

Happy Weekend Everyone!
    “There was no collusion (repeat 7Xs),” “I don’t know any Russians,” “I have nothing to hide,” “my brain is a good brain.”

Manafort bank fraud trial does have Trump campaign connection, Mueller's team says - CNN Politics https://apple.news/AE8OOmoAdTeOz6hI1a6yzZA

How fucking daft do you have to be? Here’s the thing you Team Trump Treason Deniers need to understand: when Team Mueller files “something” with the court, he’s obligated to notify opposing counsel of such. Therefore, Team trump Treason has plenty of time to create the diversion of his stupid, inane, juvenile, bully tactic tweets to take away from whatever it is that Team Mueller is going to lay out. It’s fine, it’s his right and it’s politics. But none of those tweets are a 3D defense of his innocence and ultimately the law will decide his fate. Team Trump Treason is fucked. It’s time y’all came back to reality.

Oh, and Team Mueller continues to follow the money, from Russia with love and a PTape, all the way to impeachment. It’s Watergate Times 3D.

Any word from the NRA regarding the attack on the press in Maryland? Or are they too busy preparing their defense from Team Mueller and those blank subpoenas?

Dots! I love fucking dots!
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options

Happy Weekend Everyone!
    “There was no collusion (repeat 7Xs),” “I don’t know any Russians,” “I have nothing to hide,” “my brain is a good brain.”

Manafort bank fraud trial does have Trump campaign connection, Mueller's team says - CNN Politics https://apple.news/AE8OOmoAdTeOz6hI1a6yzZA

How fucking daft do you have to be? Here’s the thing you Team Trump Treason Deniers need to understand: when Team Mueller files “something” with the court, he’s obligated to notify opposing counsel of such. Therefore, Team trump Treason has plenty of time to create the diversion of his stupid, inane, juvenile, bully tactic tweets to take away from whatever it is that Team Mueller is going to lay out. It’s fine, it’s his right and it’s politics. But none of those tweets are a 3D defense of his innocence and ultimately the law will decide his fate. Team Trump Treason is fucked. It’s time y’all came back to reality.

Oh, and Team Mueller continues to follow the money, from Russia with love and a PTape, all the way to impeachment. It’s Watergate Times 3D.

Any word from the NRA regarding the attack on the press in Maryland? Or are they too busy preparing their defense from Team Mueller and those blank subpoenas?

Dots! I love fucking dots!

Gawd I hope you're right.

I'm growing pessimistic and I'm sensing a lot of others are too.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:
    dignin said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    vaggar99 said:

So you're a believer in his "private sector business skills"?
    it takes a special kind of person to declare bankruptcy 6 times.  that has to be an elite group.
    It takes a special kind of person to succeed out of bankruptcy that many times. That is a super elite group. Considering your country (and most) are teetering on the edge of bankruptcy that elite kind of skill might just come in handy.
    His stupid reality show is what saved him. 
    It sure did. Knowing when to pivot is key.
    Haha. Nobody is believing the 3D stuff BS. Take that act somewhere else.

It's dark Russian money that saved his ass, and will ultimately ruin his ass in the end.
    Right. The dark Russian money. That makes way more sense.
    As much sense as Paulie Manaforte’s motion to dis miss dissed.

It makes sense not to dismiss. The judge on that case stated that he thinks Muller is over-reaching but he has a right to take it to trial. That is correct IMO. The question is what happens at trial as everything stems from the fruit of the poisonous tree. Even if Manafort gets convicted however it is irrelevant. It has zero to do with the election. It has zero to do with Trump. Like the judge on this case said it is only of value in the hope Manafort flips. But flip on what? Probably nothing and the country won't care. If Manafort was shady let him go down...it will have no impact.
    “It has zero to do with Team Trump Treason (TTT is my descriptor as BS still respects the pile of Treasonous Shit).”

Are you still waiting for the bite of fruit from the poisonous tree, Professor?

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Can our resident Trump interpreters (the ones who get all his 'jokes') explain what The Aura is?
    He mentioned it in his attack on Harley Davidson, who are struggling with his inept economics policies, and the capitalisation confuses me.
    Is it like 'The Secret'?
    Yea, wrap your mind around that one. Team Trump Treason Willy billy imposed tariffs and the EU replies in kind. Harley Davidson reacts by moving some operations oversees to remain competitive. Team Trump Treason threatens them with the biggest taxes they’ve ever seen and belittles them for being weak. It’s like Donny Jr. ate more than half of Eric’s ice cream because Team Trump Treason made them split a scoop when he’s got 60 gallons in the freezer and when Eric complained, Team Trump Treason whooped his ass for defying his logic. What a fucking nightmare. Harley riders should parade to DC and surround the White House and rev their engines 24/7 for a few weeks. Do the same at Team Trump Treasons hotels. This guy really needs a smack in the mouth. Hello, Pompeo? Not that I advocate that but I think it may very well be the only thing that will register with him and get his attention.
    Please stop saying "Team Trump Treason." You sound like Trump himself when refers to Hillary as "Crooked Hillary" or Cruz as "Lyin' Ted."
    an exercise in futility, my good man. 
    Funny, I don’t ever recall you asking me to stop saying Team Trump Treason. But had you asked nicely............

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Unsung definitely seems like a cool dude. I like/respect him because he stands his ground and offers another view point.  
    You respect someone who fears elimination of the white race? And seemingly supports policies that might prevent that from happening? And whose opinions on legality and treatment shift with the color of skin? Really? You respect a faux libertarian?
    Do you rifle off questions like this at home? 
    Your wife: “what do you want for dinner hon?”
    halfiax: “what do I want for dinner? Do you think I like Indian? Do you know the Mexican restaurant doesn’t use organic Chile’s? Have you seen the reviews for the pizza place? You know I hate sushi; who eats raw fish? How can anyone like wasabi? Why the hell would I want fish rolled in rice with seaweed? You think I am sort of vegan?!”
    wife: “dominoes it is.”
    No, but I do like Indian and organic is always better than factory farm raised. The reviews of the pizza place in the NYT or wapo were quite good but I never read the trip advisor reviews because joe the plumber don’t know shit about food. Sushi can be good and enjoyable but typically I steer away from raw fish and if I had to guess, I’d say slightly more than 60% of the world’s population eats raw fish. Wasabi? That shits the bomb, particularly on roast beast. Fish, rice, seaweed is good stuff, add avocado and I think you get a California roll. Vegan? Never. Last dominoes I had was in 1982 at UC boulder after a Who concert. But hey, asking questions makes sure you don’t end up eating liver and onions for dinner.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Truly an honest question:

If you support or approve of Trump at this point....why?

I am honestly curious. Thanks.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
This discussion has been closed.