Options

Gun control

2»

Comments

• Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    I don't know, don't see how they are, but maybe.  
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,469
    I'm just sad Sweeden was destroyed.
    Near to death.
    Here to die.
    Scared alive.
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    No shit, RIP Sweden.
    I'm sorry I didn't visit you.

I hope everyone takes your lesson to heart and works hard to prevent the elimination of the white race!  
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    edited June 2018
    rgambs said:
    No shit, RIP Sweden.

I hope everyone takes your lesson to heart and works hard to prevent the elimination of the white race!  
    fuck. now who am I going to call when I can't put my fucking Klaarstaard together?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,012
    edited June 2018
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    I guess you don't understand.  I'll start over.  The Obama administration should not have created the crisis in Syria.  Or Yemen.  Or Somalia.  Or Libya.

The Bush administration should not have created the crisis in Iraq.

No crisis, no reason to worry about the rest.  Now we can play hypothetical and I can answer your question.  No, I shouldn't have to pay for them.  I am against all forms of taxpayer funded welfare that is distributed by government.

If a private organization that raised funds from private donors wants to help then let them.
    But you did create it (according to your President, and yourself) - and you do not think that one should deal with the consequences of the mess one is making. 

I think that says everything about you. You might not be bad in @mcgruff10 book. But you seem lack any morale, empathy and the feeling of doing the right thing.

Hey, just like your president! How swell. 

But keep up with your strawman-arguments about refugees in Sweden.
    I am not empathetic to people who move to a country and destroy it.  
    Blatant racism is blatant.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    NewJPageNewJPage Posts: 3,301
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    I guess you don't understand.  I'll start over.  The Obama administration should not have created the crisis in Syria.  Or Yemen.  Or Somalia.  Or Libya.

The Bush administration should not have created the crisis in Iraq.

No crisis, no reason to worry about the rest.  Now we can play hypothetical and I can answer your question.  No, I shouldn't have to pay for them.  I am against all forms of taxpayer funded welfare that is distributed by government.

If a private organization that raised funds from private donors wants to help then let them.
    But you did create it (according to your President, and yourself) - and you do not think that one should deal with the consequences of the mess one is making. 

I think that says everything about you. You might not be bad in @mcgruff10 book. But you seem lack any morale, empathy and the feeling of doing the right thing.

Hey, just like your president! How swell. 

But keep up with your strawman-arguments about refugees in Sweden.
    I am not empathetic to people who move to a country and destroy it.  
    Blatant racism is blatant.
    Racist and ignorant of economic and social realities 
    6/26/98, 8/17/00, 10/8/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/25/03, 5/28/03, 6/1/03, 6/3/03, 6/5/03, 6/6/03, 6/12/03, 6/13/03, 6/15/03, 6/18/03, 6/21/03, 6/22/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03, 10/3/04, 10/5/04, 9/9/05, 9/11/05, 9/16/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/19/06, 6/30/06, 7/23/06, 8/5/07, 6/30/08, 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 5/4/10, 5/7/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/11/13, 10/17/14, 8/20/16
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,469
    rgambs said:
    No shit, RIP Sweden.

fuck. now who am I going to call when I can't put my fucking Klaarstaard together?
    Image result for ikea instructions
    Near to death.
    Here to die.
    Scared alive.
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426
    guns are good.  happy?
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426
    guns are good.  happy?
  • Options
    fifefife Posts: 3,327
    unsung said:
    Since this applies to a larger than US population it is a separate thread and here is the exact reason why US firearm owners are not willing to give them up.

And before someone tells me that the UN will never walk on US soil read #2.  That is why we left that council, we give them money and they do evil.

Of course, I get it, some of you won't.  It isn't anything more than why it won't happen here.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-18288430

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-44575599

so read both stories.

number 1, NOONE IS TAKING YOUR GUNS,
    Number 2, NOONE IS TAKING YOUR GUNS
    Number 3, what in the story #2 bothers you?
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,947
    You cannot cause mass displacement  of people and walk away. What spiritual  is saying is correct.
    Where on this earth are the innocent victims of bombing and dictatorships going to go. Probably  to the nearest boarder or on a boat to the nearest shore. If you can't see invasion and getting military involved has caused this displacement 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,947
    What will owning a gun do for this problem
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -