Cluthe/Lee - a band born on these boards!

Comments

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    Hey guys, just a quick update for anyone interested. The 4th album continues to be worked on and Matt and I will be catching up over the phone soon to discuss plans to re-launch another fundraiser/pre-sale to have this new album printed up on vinyl. If anybody has any questions or interest in what we're doing you can both see page #1 for the links to our music, who we are, etc., and e-mail us at presentlyfalling@gmail.com
    www.cluthelee.com
    We're streaming on Spotify and Apple Music for those of you that have never heard us before. Just search Cluthe/Lee
    www.cluthelee.com
    Happy 7th birthday to this little 2 man group : )
    @mfc2006 We've got alot left in the tank amigo!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739

when is the next time you guys are playing live?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    Can't believe I'm only seeing this for the first time tonight! Congrats on your success and much love to both of you for the holiday season. <3
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368

Right back at ya, my friend!! 7 years?? Wow!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mcgruff10 said:

when is the next time you guys are playing live?
    Tough because we're in 2 different states. I imagine it will happen again someday, though!

Can't believe I'm only seeing this for the first time tonight! Congrats on your success and much love to both of you for the holiday season. <3</p>

Thanks!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Yeah, hard to say when that next meeting will be, but we've got a new album of stuff that we hope to have out soon so there's always that in the meanwhile!
    www.cluthelee.com
    https://reverbnation.com/presentlyfalling/song/20593970-fault-line-acoustic-version

One of my favorite re-worked songs we've done. The album version is rocking, but this is so raw.
    www.cluthelee.com
    Work is starting to pick up on our 4th LP!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,815

Work is starting to pick up on our 4th LP!

Nice! :sunglasses:
    Hello my friends! Some exciting news to share. Matt has moved to Kansas City, which if you are keeping track is now about an 1 hour and some change west of where I live! Cluthe/Lee will be revived in a major way I predict and I know we are excited to have a chance to play a show or two together.  Matt's VERY busy settling into the area and so work on our 4th album is understandably postponed for now until he and his family get themselves all set. Your continued patience is appreciated! I hope to have more to share in this thread as time passes - well, actually I know I'll have more to share. It's all happening : )
    www.cluthelee.com
    So excited!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    A little something I've been tinkering with. Thought you all might enjoy the retrospective video too - the first photo is when we started the band in 2009 all the way to the final photo taken last month together. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TL8E0UnzetM&amp;feature=youtu.be
    www.cluthelee.com
  • jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,815
    A little something I've been tinkering with. Thought you all might enjoy the retrospective video too - the first photo is when we started the band in 2009 all the way to the final photo taken last month together. 

Nice! :sunglasses: The snippet of music at the end has a Kevin Morby-like vibe to it....good stuff.
    Excited to share that Chris & I will be jamming tomorrow and walking through some mixes of album #4!! More news soon!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 said:
    Excited to share that Chris & I will be jamming tomorrow and walking through some mixes of album #4!! More news soon!
    Got the drum kit & gear loaded up! Ready to rock!
    www.cluthelee.com
    mfc2006 said:
    Got the drum kit & gear loaded up! Ready to rock!
    Hell yes!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Hi everyone! 
    Long overdue update coming your way. Chris and I are truly almost done with tracking the 4th Cluthe/Lee album...it's been a long time coming and we really appreciate your patience. Life has been a bit hectic lately, but we're closing in on the finish line and we're looking forward to handing it off to be mixed and mastered. It's a bit of a departure from Where It Began, but we're proud of it and hope you all enjoy it.

My solo album should be about 6 months behind the new C/L album...more info on that soon. Speaking of solo stuff, I am finally getting out of the basement and playing a show in our new home of Kansas City. You can find info on that here: https://www.facebook.com/events/249837755655635/?active_tab=about

Hope you're all doing well,
    Matt
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    jjflash said:

Nice! :sunglasses: The snippet of music at the end has a Kevin Morby-like vibe to it....good stuff.
    I can't believe I grew my hair out back then. Feels like a fucking lifetime ago, but only 8 years ago.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • I have so much catching up to do, but I am elated to hear that there is even more music to come in the near future!
    I have so much catching up to do, but I am elated to hear that there is even more music to come in the near future!
    Excited that you're excited!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    I'm following you guys on Spotify and I 'became a fan' on reverbnation. 
    njnancy said:
    Appreciate that @njnancy ! We haven't updated our Reverb page in years. I have a lot of my demo stuff I've written posted here:

and Matt has a single out from his forthcoming solo work called "See It All" here:

www.cluthelee.com
    njnancy said:
    Very cool! Once this album is done, we may post some more stuff on reverb. My solo album is almost done as well, so we've definintely been busy lately. You can stream my first single on Spotify/iTunes, etc and also check out my solo site (which I really need to update) at www.cluthe.com

BIG thanks to everyone for listening! It means a lot to both of us!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    Thanks. I followed the reverbnation link that @OffSheGoes35 posted in the singer songwriter thread. I primarily listen to music on Spotify - I don't think Cluthe/Lee has any bio info on there. You should include it. I find new artists sometimes based on what's written in the bio. 
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited November 2018
    I only just learned about this now (also because of the singer/songwriter thread). Not sure how I was so oblivious to it for so long.

Have barely listened yet, but I really like Setting Sun. It's in my library now. :)
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    edited November 2018
    PJ_Soul said:
    I only just learned about this now (also because of the singer/songwriter thread). Not sure how I was so oblivious to it for so long.

Have barely listened yet, but I really like Setting Sun. It's in my library now. :)
    Very cool!! Hope you enjoy the tunes!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Gents, I’m kicking the tires and putting an outline together for a PJ/Faithful podcast and was thinking a segment of highlighting music by folks on the board would be a cool idea. What do you think? Would you have a song preference?