Options

2018 Euro Merch

Comments

• Options
    EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827
    edited June 2018

So a Slater AP already sold on shitbay. 
    People - I mean flippers - have no shame. 
    At least they could wait until the print is in their hands. Sadly, it isn't going to get any better anytime soon.
    Post edited by EM194007 on
  • Options
    lotsalemonlotsalemon Boston Posts: 2,734
    edited June 2018

So a Slater AP already sold on shitbay. 
    People - I mean flippers - have no shame. 
    You are literally complaining about 1% of the run being resold. Be mad at the buyers, they’re the ones who dictate price. 
    Not really complaining, just making a comment that within minutes of the drop it sold there. 

Actually sellers dictate the price. 
    Mansfield 06.28.2008 | Boston 05.17.2010 | Boston 06.19.2011 EV solo | Wrigley Field 07.19.2013 | Worcester 10.15.2013 | Worcester 10.16.2013 | Hartford 10.25.2013
    Vancouver 12.04.2013 | Seattle 12.06.2013 | Memphis 10.14.2014 | Quebec City 05.05.2016 | Ottawa 05.08.2016 | Toronto 05.11.2016 | Boston 08.05.2016 | Boston 08.07.2016 | Amsterdam 06.12.2018 | Boston 09.02.2018 | Boston 09.04.2018

• Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,387
    Are we going to have the flipping conversation every drop? It isn’t new and nothing has changed. 

Congrats to those that scored! 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,189
    every flipping drop

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,189
    where is Dimi's Hitler Flipper parody when you need it?

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    Solution for Todd Slater battling the flippers....
    Track them down by address and send them an 18x24 of AC Slater instead of AP Slater

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,515
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    You are totally right, but unfortunately that's a futile request. While some won't provide income to these people (I sure won't), there is no way in hell that these fucking flippers aren't going to find plenty of fans who don't give a shit about anything besides getting what they want.
    include me here  lol
    i ONLY go to ebay now to buy my posters that i want/need. paid 2.5times the list price for telluride and was happy with the purchase!!
    i don't mind paying anyone to wait 2+ hours in a line to get me a poster, one that gets delivered to my home with zero hassles a week after the show! especially in a place as beautiful as telluride. 2+ hours in a line up for a poster...no thanks!!
    morally it's wrong but so is the way PJ handle merch/posters for real fans who go to the shows...so i don't care anymore  ;)
    right now i'm looking for seattle 2018 stickers and will pay 3 times face value...anyone want to get me one/two please PM me!!
    Yeah, sure, when being a part of the solution isn't working, become a part of the problem! Words to live by! :plus_one:
    I mean, It’s a good thought for everyone to join forces and vow to not buy flipper posters, but it’s not realistic.  It’s not up to the fans to stop this.  If the band wanted poster demand to decrease, they could easily let people pre order them with their tickets.

If people want to spend their hard earned money paying over face value for a memory/poster that they’ll cherish forever, How can you blame them?

At the end of the day, posters are a material item and not a necessity.  Just because someone buys one from a flipper doesn’t mean they live by those standards.  There’s nothing unethical about it considering we’re talking about a material item.  
    I'm not saying this dump on you or anyone in particular, but my sarcastic comment there really means something to me. Above I also said that it's futile because of greed and selfishness ... But does that mean we should all just abandon our principles and go with that flow? I don't go for that kind of thinking at all. If you hate something don't you do it too.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,743
    wwsuicide said:
    demetrios said:
    EM194007 said:
    wwsuicide said:
    Changing gears a bit but has anyone heard news on the Slater drop?  That is still my favorite this far. 
    If he does it like he usually does. He'll drop them on a random date and time, unless he gives out a little clue. Then post of FB, Twitter, IG, etc. that they just dropped. By the time he gets done posting the drop is live, they'll be gone. Wish you the best of luck on the Slater drop.

Usually a Thursday or Friday drop. So maybe they will go up later today. And yeah they sell out very fast especially his variants. Being Pearl Jam and all, under 3 seconds these will sell out. 
    Thanks man. I best be on my game!
    Any luck? 
  • Options
    wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,303
    demetrios said:
    wwsuicide said: 
    demetrios said:
    EM194007 said:
    wwsuicide said:
    Changing gears a bit but has anyone heard news on the Slater drop?  That is still my favorite this far. 
    If he does it like he usually does. He'll drop them on a random date and time, unless he gives out a little clue. Then post of FB, Twitter, IG, etc. that they just dropped. By the time he gets done posting the drop is live, they'll be gone. Wish you the best of luck on the Slater drop.

Usually a Thursday or Friday drop. So maybe they will go up later today. And yeah they sell out very fast especially his variants. Being Pearl Jam and all, under 3 seconds these will sell out. 
    Any luck? 
    Unfortunately not. I was in before tweet went out but already gone.  You were spot on with today. I appreciate that.  Hopefully I have some luck w 10c drop. 
  • Options
    wwsuicide said:
    demetrios said:
    wwsuicide said: 
    demetrios said:
    EM194007 said:
    wwsuicide said:

Any luck? 
    Unfortunately not. I was in before tweet went out but already gone.  You were spot on with today. I appreciate that.  Hopefully I have some luck w 10c drop. 
    D'oh!!! I hope you will on the 10club sale.
  • Options
    8 down. 7 to go!

• Options
    BF89905BF89905 Posts: 1,339
    I was optimistic that London's Earth themed poster would get some colour. Hopefully, the next 7 will be stellar
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Will there be 10 posters for the Wrigley shows?
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,626
    edited June 2018
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    You are totally right, but unfortunately that's a futile request. While some won't provide income to these people (I sure won't), there is no way in hell that these fucking flippers aren't going to find plenty of fans who don't give a shit about anything besides getting what they want.
    include me here  lol
    i ONLY go to ebay now to buy my posters that i want/need. paid 2.5times the list price for telluride and was happy with the purchase!!
    i don't mind paying anyone to wait 2+ hours in a line to get me a poster, one that gets delivered to my home with zero hassles a week after the show! especially in a place as beautiful as telluride. 2+ hours in a line up for a poster...no thanks!!
    morally it's wrong but so is the way PJ handle merch/posters for real fans who go to the shows...so i don't care anymore  ;)
    right now i'm looking for seattle 2018 stickers and will pay 3 times face value...anyone want to get me one/two please PM me!!
    Yeah, sure, when being a part of the solution isn't working, become a part of the problem! Words to live by! :plus_one:
    I mean, It’s a good thought for everyone to join forces and vow to not buy flipper posters, but it’s not realistic.  It’s not up to the fans to stop this.  If the band wanted poster demand to decrease, they could easily let people pre order them with their tickets.

If people want to spend their hard earned money paying over face value for a memory/poster that they’ll cherish forever, How can you blame them?

At the end of the day, posters are a material item and not a necessity.  Just because someone buys one from a flipper doesn’t mean they live by those standards.  There’s nothing unethical about it considering we’re talking about a material item.  
    I'm not saying this dump on you or anyone in particular, but my sarcastic comment there really means something to me. Above I also said that it's futile because of greed and selfishness ... But does that mean we should all just abandon our principles and go with that flow? I don't go for that kind of thinking at all. If you hate something don't you do it too.
    I definitely get what you’re saying and respect if you don’t want to feed into the flippers greed.  I just don’t think because someone buys a poster from a flipper that they necessarily “live by” those principles.  There’s a huge difference between concert posters and actual ethical issues.  

I don’t think it’ll ever end.  It’s a good business move from the band to create this demand and add such a desire and longevity to all of this merchandise.  Like I’ve said, only thing I wish would change is the artists would start getting more of the money as opposed to flippers. 
    Post edited by Weston1283 on
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • Options
    Air23Air23 Roma Posts: 1,351
    BF89905 said:
    I was optimistic that London's Earth themed poster would get some colour. Hopefully, the next 7 will be stellar
    London 1 is great as It is IMO
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Of course there will be don't be ridiculous. :P 
  • Options
    pashapasamanpashapasaman Posts: 497
    Air23 said:
    BF89905 said:
    London 1 is great as It is IMO
    The thing with London 1 it doesn’t look like a gig poster. But still good though
    PJ 2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    PJ 2018: London 1, Padova, Roma, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon, London 2
    EV 2017: Amsterdam 2&3, London 1&2
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,766

It depends on if you count all the variants and hand-embellished variants. How many different versions of the Feldman were there?
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,985
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    include me here  lol

You said Futile!!!
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,141
    Can anyone pick me up one generic 2018 EURO tour shirt size Large? I can PayPal at cost for it. 

www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,892
    I can try
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Ames Bros print is badass!!

• Options
    Peasant TentsPeasant Tents UK Posts: 834
    demetrios said:
    Ames Bros print is badass!!

It's a beauty isn't it?!!  - love the silver foil.. I got number 85....Just need Roma to get every show I've done so far... Totally blew it on Thursday - was distracted by football and whether to go paypal or card....!
  • Options
    I accidentally bought XL tour shirt and Padova. If anyone has a XXL Rome, Padova or tour they'd like to see please let me know. 
  • Options
    Matt Taylor

...cute
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    ^ That looks like the design on a Glade can  or Fabreeze bottle
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    I was thinking Kleenex spring edition boxes 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,692
    Matt Taylor

...cute
    Its nice. Only change would be to have date and city in the dark area at the bottom 
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    I was thinking Kleenex spring edition boxes 
    Yes, you could have "With Aloe" written down in the blue area below.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    At least there's no skulls.