Options

A Chance to Win Seattle Home Shows Package

SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,919
A Chance to Win Seattle Home Shows Package
News June 18 2018

Donate to The Home Shows Fund on CrowdRise for a chance to win a Seattle Home Shows prize package! Winner will receive tickets to the sold-out 8/10 Pearl Jam concert, first class airfare, a 2-night hotel stay, limited-edition merch and more.

Every $20 donated is a chance to win. All fundraising proceeds will benefit the Vitalogy Foundation’s Home Shows Fund to fight homelessness in King County in Washington State.

Thru June 29 @ 11:59pm PT
Read Contest Rules*

The prize package includes:

• Two tickets to the sold-out 8/10 Pearl Jam concert at Safeco Field
  • A two night stay at Thompson Hotels in Seattle from 8/9-8/11
  • Two first-class plane tickets courtesy of Alaska Airlines
  • An autographed limited-edition Pearl Jam commemorative show poster  
  • Limited-edition Home Shows merchandise basket
  • 2 passes to Seattle’s Museum of Pop Culture (MOPOP)

THE HOME SHOWS INITIATIVE

As part of the Home Shows initiative, nearly $10 million has been committed from a growing list of businesses, individuals, government agencies, and foundations who are fighting  homelessness in King County. But money is only a part of the solution. Join us - take action and learn more about this crisis.

*This sweepstakes is US only

Comments

• Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,840
    Awesome. Entered. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,725
    Sea said:

*This sweepstakes is US only

• Options
    bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    Hey! Donation page says deadline was yesterday- did the deadline really change to 6/29? 
     Will my donation today be considered an entry to the contest?? It so awesome!! :j
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • Options
    SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,919
    bgirl59 said:
    Hey! Donation page says deadline was yesterday- did the deadline really change to 6/29? 
     Will my donation today be considered an entry to the contest?? It so awesome!! :j

The deadline is 6/29 :)

*Update 6/28/2018: All points of advertising including, but not limited to, the CrowdRise Fundraiser page, the Pearl Jam website, social media, and other marketing communications, properly stated the time and date for the official deadline of this Sweepstakes as 11:59:59pm PST on 6/29/18.  Unfortunately, the ‘Official Sweepstakes Rules’ incorrectly noted that the Sweepstakes would end at 11:59:59pm PST on 6/27/18.  The Official Rules have been updated to reflect the proper 11:59:59pm PST deadline on 6/29/18.  We apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this may have caused.