Options

In search of Milan 2018 poster

We made it to the Milan (idays) gig last Friday and i bought a poster there but it got lost amongst the crowds that night and im heart broken. Any idea where I can buy another one? 

Comments

• Options
    ConorKavanaghConorKavanagh Ireland Posts: 1,148
    Possibly on the shop here after the tour is over I guess, but there's probably more people on here who can speak from a more informormed place on that than me. What part of Ireland are you from man, assuming that your username is indicating that that's where you're actually from?
    Dublin 2006
    Dublin 2010
    Madrid 2018
    Werchter 2022
    London 1 2022
    London 2 2022
    Krakow 2022
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,725
    Should be in the shop in a few day's.

Amsterdam 1 & 2 went up last Thursday.
    Pink Pop last Friday.

Guessing London 1 & 2 today (Monday) with Milan going up Tuesday @ the 10club store?

Stay tuned ...
  • Options
    Also, worth reaching out to someone going to the Rome gig. 

On Sunday night, after(20 mins) they sold out of Padova posters, they restocked an hour or three later, but only with Milan posters :(
    I already had mine from the gig Friday night, so was gutted. So just "maybe" they might do the same if they still have Milan poster stock left over, and they may restock the Rome gig with Milan posters. 

I've already asked someone from Ireland going to the Rome gig to keep an eye out for a restocking of Padova posters, to get me one.

also, thanks Dimi for the info on the shop here too!
  • Options
    I'm from Wicklow in Ireland. If anyone is going to Rome gig and sees a Milan poster could you pretty pretty pretty please get one and I will happily pay for it