Options

psst....6/22/2018

Comments

• Options
    jonbond1779jonbond1779 London, UK Posts: 1,533
    early drop! thanks SLH :)
    "Bring it back, to the clean form. To the pure form"

28/09/04 - Boston, 20/04/06 - London [\\mm//Astoria\\mm//] - 18/06/07 - Wembley Arena, 11/08/09 -  London [\\mm//Shepherds Bush Empire\\mm//],18/08/09 - 02 Arena, 25/06/10 - Hyde Park, 26/06/12 - Amsterdam, 27/06/12 - Amsterdam, 08/07/14 - Leeds,11/07/14 - Milton Keynes, 13/06/18 - Amsterdam, 18/06/18 - London 02 Arena, 17/07/18 - London 02 Arena, 08/08/22 - Hyde Park, 9/08/22 - Hyde Park - 25/08/22 - Amsterdam, 29/07/24 - London {*Tottenham Stadium TBC*}
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,873
    Santos must be chillin in Europe right now, no way he is up at 4:30 am Seattle time (unless of course he is drinking copious amounts of coffee).
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    edited June 2018
    Just haven't cared for any of the releases so far. Maybe they will get better. But glad they're making them available in the shop for people that like them.
    Post edited by MedozK on
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,975
    With it being a european tour, no way you can sell these from the european store (too)?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827
    Thanks for the info Santos.
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,619
    Whacked Spaghetti Paul Revere. 
    Hope the folks that want it are up and at 'em early today.  Good luck!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,754
    MedozK said:
    Just haven't cared for any of the releases so far. Maybe they will get better. But glad they're making them available in the shop for people that like them.
    I have a feeling the Prague -Krakow - Berlin trio are going to be great. The Matt Taylor preview looked promising. Domaradzki in Krakow has a lot of potential lokking at his previous stuff and I am really pulling for Emek in Berlin. 
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Thanks santoss 
     question please    is this gonna go like this with poster sales? .. Like poster go on sales during the tour?is hard to travel  get flights. Trains. Busses and  go to shows  travel again next day and all this for a month and same time have access to Internet and be online to get poster of show we went. Thanks
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,619
    Thanks santoss 
     question please    is this gonna go like this with poster sales? .. Like poster go on sales during the tour?is hard to travel  get flights. Trains. Busses and  go to shows  travel again next day and all this for a month and same time have access to Internet and be online to get poster of show we went. Thanks
    This is why people wait in those crazy lines.
    I'm with you -- I try to enjoy the people and the atmosphere and then go after the poster later. 
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,383
    mcgruff10 said:
    Santos must be chillin in Europe right now, no way he is up at 4:30 am Seattle time (unless of course he is drinking copious amounts of coffee).
    He's up early to watch Brazil v. Costa Rica. :wink:
  • Options
    Thanks Santos...
    Raleigh, NC., 8/31/98, Charlotte, NC., 8/4/00, Greensboro, NC., 8/6/00, Mountain View, CA., 10/31/00, Raleigh, NC., 4/15/03, Charlotte, NC., 4/16/03, Mountain View, CA., 10/25/03, Asheville, NC., 10/6/04, Philadelphia, PA., 10/3/05, Washington D.C, 5/30/06, Virginia Beach, VA., 6/17/07, Philadelphia, PA., 10/28/09, Charlottesville, VA., 10/29/13, Charlotte, NC., 10/30/13, Memphis, TN., 10/14/14, Greenville, SC., 4/16/16, Hampton, VA., 4/19/16, Raleigh, NC., 4/20/16, Columbia, SC., 4/21/16, Boston, MA., 8/5/16, Boston 9/2/18 & 9/4/18., Nashville, TN., 4/2/20., Nashville, TN., 9/16/22.

EV Solo - Washington, D.C., 8/17/08, Atlanta, GA., 6/24/09, Orlando, FL., 11/27/12.
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,425
    Thanks santoss 
    I like them changing it up and putting them out now in the shop.  Keeps the hoarders off balance and let’s us folks at home who aren’t traveling with the band have something to look forward to. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,935
    With it being a european tour, no way you can sell these from the european store (too)?
    My point exactly 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827
    edited June 2018
    My point exactly 
    Have you ever had a poster shipped from Probity/ Music Glue before? I don't think you want to start either. They don't know how to handle the shipping of posters. They roll them up into a 2" tube (up to 5 posters in one 2" tube), no kraft paper or nothing for protection. There have been so many horror stories from people who've ordered Metallica posters from them, out of their euro store, as they run it for Metallica, just like they are for Pearl Jam. 
    Post edited by EM194007 on
  • Options
    on2legs said:
    Thanks santoss 
    I like them changing it up and putting them out now in the shop.  Keeps the hoarders off balance and let’s us folks at home who aren’t traveling with the band have something to look forward to. 
    And people like me traveling and was at the shows can't get them. Sounds good idea
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    LukinAtULukinAtU Posts: 694
    on2legs said:
    Thanks santoss 
    And people like me traveling and was at the shows can't get them. Sounds good idea
    It’s still in the shop
  • Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,389
    on2legs said:
    Thanks santoss 
    If they wanted them to be for people at the show, why would they hold them back to sell here? I think they want them to be available to more than just people attending.
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,956
    They hold them back as it's another perk for 10c members. Agree with Dimi though, they should be put out after the tour so fans who are touring also have a shot at them.
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,367
    tino_11 said:
    They hold them back as it's another perk for 10c members. Agree with Dimi though, they should be put out after the tour so fans who are touring also have a shot at them.
    I dont think 10 club drops should even happen during tours or at least show day. Artist drops, sure.
  • Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,956
    Yeah, AP drops should happen 2 days after the show. Trying to buy an AP when travelling back from a show on my phone with a 4g connection never works for me!
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    on2legs said:
    Thanks santoss 
    Aren’t they selling them at the shows?
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    on2legs said:
    Thanks santoss 
    Still available if you’re still online. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    I'm not talking for the specific poster. I wasn't in pinkpop. The last decade all poster at 10c shop went on sale after tour ended. This is a first now. That's why asked santos. It's EASY to understand that if u are in the road for a month with tons flights bus rides. Trains etc And abroad u dont internet 24 hours or check pj shop. u travel. Go to shows. To parties. Not gonna stay at hotel all day check online shop. So if goes like this would be cool to know. Cos will try to find a friend to help. For exable. Cos for sure Im not gonna pay a fuckin flipper in secondary market. 
  • Options
    I'm not talking for the specific poster. I wasn't in pinkpop. The last decade all poster at 10c shop went on sale after tour ended. This is a first now. That's why asked santos. It's EASY to understand that if u are in the road for a month with tons flights bus rides. Trains etc And abroad u dont internet 24 hours or check pj shop. u travel. Go to shows. To parties. Not gonna stay at hotel all day check online shop. So if goes like this would be cool to know. Cos will try to find a friend to help. For exable. Cos for sure Im not gonna pay a fuckin flipper in secondary market. 
    Sometimes I luck out and get a poster at a show, sometimes I prefer to not to be stressed out by the lines and just buy one off eBay.  It takes a lot of time and effort to snag a poster for face value and most times I value my free time more and don’t mind paying extra on eBay. 

• Options
    Since waiting on line 5 hours and not getting the transformer poster (the only poster I don’t have from a show I attended) I have started stalking the boards. To no avail. It’s infuriating. I won’t pay 1k since it will likely not get hung, but I still would like to have it. 

But to sell amsterdam posters, while people are on line in Amsterdam, knowIng most people who were there were not online, it’s clear the intention. 

Spread the wealth, create demand, increase market value. 

I guess this this is good for the artist, and I hope that is the intention. 
  • Options
    RS65573 said:
    Since waiting on line 5 hours and not getting the transformer poster (the only poster I don’t have from a show I attended) I have started stalking the boards. To no avail. It’s infuriating. I won’t pay 1k since it will likely not get hung, but I still would like to have it. 

But to sell amsterdam posters, while people are on line in Amsterdam, knowIng most people who were there were not online, it’s clear the intention. 

Spread the wealth, create demand, increase market value. 

I guess this this is good for the artist, and I hope that is the intention. 
    There is one for sale now on lost dogs for like $350 I think.  

• Options
    Also... waiting in line for merch for 5 hours is nuts.  I’d rather just bite the bullet and pay up on the secondary market.  I try to buy one right away... before the market really takes off.  There is plenty of overtime available where I work and I’d rather stay a couple extra hours at work one day to cover the cost of the poster than stand in line and miss out on the fun before the show. 

• Options
    Agreed. I’ll never do it again. 
  • Options
    on2legs said:
    Sometimes I luck out and get a poster at a show, sometimes I prefer to not to be stressed out by the lines and just buy one off eBay.  It takes a lot of time and effort to snag a poster for face value and most times I value my free time more and don’t mind paying extra on eBay. 
    I hear ya. But I'm not paying not even a dollar above face value to a fuckin flipper
  • Options
    on2legs said:
    I hear ya. But I'm not paying not even a dollar above face value to a fuckin flipper
    I definitely understand that decision.