Donald Trump

Comments

• ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,481
    Does Team Trump Treason always have to hold up the EO like he’s showing you his blue star for his handwriting assignment?

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    You know how people say people who still support Trump are not the smartest people in the world?

chinese-happy.jpg
  • You know how people say people who still support Trump are not the smartest people in the world?

I'm thinking all McDonald has to do is show clips of Starship Troopers and his gaggle of drooling fools would be 'all in' on a Space Force. 
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    You know how people say people who still support Trump are not the smartest people in the world?

I'm thinking all McDonald has to do is show clips of Starship Troopers and his gaggle of drooling fools would be 'all in' on a Space Force. 
    Embarrassed by my fellow Minnesotans who still support this lunkhead.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    "Space Force"...LMFAO...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,769
    Good news! Our fraud president made the cover of Time again!

-
    A brilliant cover. 
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Kat said:

-
    A brilliant cover. 
    Gut wrenching.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited June 2018
    "Space Force"...LMFAO...
    I don't find this whole "space force" thing funny at all, because the American government is looking to "rule" in space, and that is a scary idea, not an outrageous one. It's a fantastical idea like Star Wars here - there are very real considerations related to weapons in orbit, as well as telecommunication satellites. Nations "fighting" over space is a realistic possibility, and I think the world needs to get a lot more hard core about preventing this kind of militaristic, "us vs them" thinking when it comes to space exploration and technology NOW. Space exploration and space technology has to proceed in a cooperative, shared, global way, not in a space race kind of way. I'm not surprised in the least that Trump and friends are aiming at trying to build some kind of power in this context - I hope they and any other nation who is aiming to do the same are stopped in their tracks somehow.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,712
    Kat said:

-
    A brilliant cover. 
    Gut wrenching.
    I actually had to go to Time Magazine's official site because at first, I thought this had to just be a liberal meme or something. Maybe a conservative will answer back with a picture of a Mexican family dragging their kids a thousand miles to a place where they don't know what the hell to expect when they get there.

2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
    edited June 2018
    Kat said:

-
    A brilliant cover. 
    Gut wrenching.
    I actually had to go to Time Magazine's official site because at first, I thought this had to just be a liberal meme or something. Maybe a conservative will answer back with a picture of a Mexican family dragging their kids a thousand miles to a place where they don't know what the hell to expect when they get there.

And then a liberal can answer back to that with articles like this:

How bad is it in the countries these families are fleeing? This bad

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/20/americas/separated-families-countries-snapshots/index.html

And then the fucks who answered back with a picture of a Mexican family dragging their kids to a place where they don't know what the hell to expect will continue to have a complete and utter lack of empathy for these people's situations, like the psychopaths that they are.

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    edited June 2018
    PJ_Soul said:
    Kat said:

-
    A brilliant cover. 
    Gut wrenching.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/20/americas/separated-families-countries-snapshots/index.html

And then the fucks who answered back with a picture of a Mexican family dragging their kids to a place where they don't know what the hell to expect will continue to have a complete and utter lack of empathy for these people's situations, like the psychopaths that they are.

And the response would be that these are actors and it's a left wing conspiracy to get illegals across the border so they can vote and give the election to the democrats.
    It's a hopeless situation...
    tbergs said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Kat said:

-
    A brilliant cover. 
    Gut wrenching.

And the response would be that these are actors and it's a left wing conspiracy to get illegals across the border so they can vote and give the election to the democrats.
    Lol, and then it's just

• cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,072
    Good point....why did Time magazine fall for it and put that Crisis Actor on the cover?
    hippiemom = goodness
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    wtf?!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-boasts-elite-elite-bizarre-rally-rant-115243811.html

President Donald Trump has mocked the so-called ‘elite’ at a campaign rally and boasted of his own wealth, despite riding to power in 2016 on an anti-establishment ticket. 

The typically outlandish comments came during an appearance in Duluth, Minnesota on Wednesday night – where he supported Republican House candidate Pete Stauber.

Attacking his critics, President Trump said: ‘You ever notice they always call the other side ‘the elite.’ The elite! 

‘Why are they elite? I have a much better apartment than they do. I’m smarter than they are. I’m richer than they are. I became president and they didn’t.’

I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602
    mcgruff10 said:
    wtf?!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-boasts-elite-elite-bizarre-rally-rant-115243811.html

President Donald Trump has mocked the so-called ‘elite’ at a campaign rally and boasted of his own wealth, despite riding to power in 2016 on an anti-establishment ticket. 

The typically outlandish comments came during an appearance in Duluth, Minnesota on Wednesday night – where he supported Republican House candidate Pete Stauber.

Attacking his critics, President Trump said: ‘You ever notice they always call the other side ‘the elite.’ The elite! 

‘Why are they elite? I have a much better apartment than they do. I’m smarter than they are. I’m richer than they are. I became president and they didn’t.’

The "elite" are shit, scum of the Earth.  Now the super-Elite, well they are just fine.  
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    mcgruff10 said:
    wtf?!

I'm convinced he's got the maturity and cognitive ability of a 7 year old boy. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

edited June 2018
    mcgruff10 said:
    wtf?!

Uhhhh.... This is kind of a play on his general incoherence in a way. He's just not connecting the mental dots most of the time I think. I have to assume he truly doesn't understand that there are such oddball contradictions going on there. It reminds me of that infamous phone call he had with the Australian PM about boat migrants... It really seemed like he just wasn't capable of conjuring up a complete simple concept in his demented brain.

PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    wtf?!

Uhhhh.... This is kind of play on his general incoherence in a way. He's just not connecting the mental dots most of the time I think. I have to assume he truly doesn't understand that there are such oddball contradictions going on there. It reminds me of that infamous phone call he had with the Australian PM about boat migrants... It really seemed like he just wasn't capable of conjuring up a complete simple concept in his demented brain.
    I disagree.  He knows, but he also knows his supporters don't care or think about those contradictions because it feeds them.  
    edited June 2018
    mrussel1 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    wtf?!

Uhhhh.... This is kind of play on his general incoherence in a way. He's just not connecting the mental dots most of the time I think. I have to assume he truly doesn't understand that there are such oddball contradictions going on there. It reminds me of that infamous phone call he had with the Australian PM about boat migrants... It really seemed like he just wasn't capable of conjuring up a complete simple concept in his demented brain.
    I disagree.  He knows, but he also knows his supporters don't care or think about those contradictions because it feeds them.  
    I know why you think that. You may be right, and of course I know he deliberately feeds his fans shit regularly .... But I tend to think that he really believes what he's saying here. I think his brain has really managed to twist reality and logic for him to the point where he actually thinks he somehow stands apart from "the elite" that he's criticizing.
    But either way, that doesn't change the fact that his supporters don't care or think about those contradictions, nor, for that matter, about his apparent dementia.
    PJ_Soul said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    wtf?!

I know why you think that. You may be right, and of course I know he deliberately feeds his fans shit regularly .... But I tend to think that he really believes what he's saying here. I think his brain has really managed to twist reality and logic for him to the point where he actually thinks he somehow stands apart from "the elite" that he's criticizing.
    But either way, that doesn't change the fact that his supporters don't care or think about those contradictions, nor, for that matter, about his apparent dementia.
    I guess when all you do is lie, brag and twist the truth, you just have no idea what the difference vs the real truth really is.  
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    Some people do believe whatever happens to be on their mind at the time, regardless of whether it contradicts what they believed ten minutes ago or when it contradicts the new thought ten minutes from now. It doesn’t necessarily mean he’s dementing. It has more to do with personality and capacity for reflection and self awareness, or lack thereof. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
    Some people do believe whatever happens to be on their mind at the time, regardless of whether it contradicts what they believed ten minutes ago or when it contradicts the new thought ten minutes from now. It doesn’t necessarily mean he’s dementing. It has more to do with personality and capacity for reflection and self awareness, or lack thereof. 
    If it were just that I wouldn't think he's got some form of dementia at all. But combine this stuff with the true incoherence going on when when he speaks and just some of the really zany behaviour he's exhibited over time... I think there is something wrong with him mentally. That doesn't mean I don't also know he's a psychopath with a complete inability for self-reflection and a total lack of empathy. Of course he is those things too. He's a walking, incoherently talking, psychological disaster.
    Team Trump Treason has few, if any, friends. Anyone with friends = elite.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
    PJ_Soul said:
    If it were just that I wouldn't think he's got some form of dementia at all. But combine this stuff with the true incoherence going on when when he speaks and just some of the really zany behaviour he's exhibited over time... I think there is something wrong with him mentally. That doesn't mean I don't also know he's a psychopath with a complete inability for self-reflection and a total lack of empathy. Of course he is those things too. He's a walking, incoherently talking, psychological disaster.
    Sociopath... 
    mrussel1 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Sociopath... 
    definitely 

Brilliantati©
    edited June 2018
    mrussel1 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Sociopath... 
    definitely 
    Okay, so I actually looked up the difference between psychopaths and sociopaths recently (because I'm fairly sure my sister is a psychopath too) ... And I very much think that Trump is in fact a psychopath, which, FWIW, necessarily means he's a sociopath as well.

I found similar info in various different places, so I'm comfortable with this summary of the differences between sociopaths and psychopaths:
    https://www.healthyplace.com/personality-disorders/psychopath/psychopath-vs-sociopath-what-s-the-difference

Sociopaths are often called psychopaths and vice versa but there are differences between a psychopath and a sociopath. Psychopaths, for example, are far more likely to get in trouble with the law while sociopaths are much more likely to blend in with society. And while sociopaths and psychopaths do share some traits, sociopathy (antisocial personality disorder) is generally considered less severe than psychopathy.

What is a Sociopath?

A sociopath is actually a person with antisocial personality disorder. Antisocial personality disorder is defined in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (the book which contains the diagnostic criteria for mental illnesses) as a cluster B personality disorder (those that are dramatic or emotional).

While sociopathy can only be diagnosed at the age of 18 or above, the following must be present before the age of 15 for the diagnosis:

• Repeated violations of the law
    • Pervasive lying and deception
    • Physical aggressiveness
    • Reckless disregard for safety of self or others
    • Consistent irresponsibility in work and family environments
    • Lack of remorse

Psychopath vs. Sociopath

Psychopathy can be thought of as a more severe form of sociopathy with more symptoms. Therefore, all psychopaths are sociopaths but sociopaths are not necessarily psychopaths.

According to the Society for the Study of Psychopathy, psychopath traits include:

• Lack of guilt/remorse
    • Lack of empathy
    • Lack of deep emotional attachments
    • Narcissism
    • Superficial charm
    • Dishonesty
    • Manipulativeness
    • Reckless risk-taking

Moreover, approximately 93% of psychopaths are in the criminal justice system [unless you're rich and/or in politics!!]

• KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,769
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
This discussion has been closed.