Shall We Play A Game?

lastexitlastexit 10923 Posts: 257
edited June 2018 in All Encompassing Trip
Think of a relatively short and simple sentence that, in your estimation, has probably never been uttered in the history of human language. 

Spoken or otherwise.

Such as.....
"I don't like it per se, but I don't mind finding a little bit of booger on my dick".

Post edited by lastexit on

Comments

• NinetytworulesNinetytworules Boston Posts: 454
    edited June 2018
    Too many cocktails 
    Post edited by Ninetytworules on
  • lastexitlastexit 10923 Posts: 257
    edited June 2018
    Good one, but I, unfortunately (fortunately, maybe?), heard that one last night. Only the guy said Idaho.
    So actually, I guess it's technically correct. HIGH FIVE!
    "Turd piles come in all shapes and sizes. But if they smells like onions, hell, they could drive Ford F-150's down at the Chevy dealership for all I care! Sign me up!!!"
    "I used to think the game Tiddlywinks was for sissies. But then I got hauled off to 'Nam. What a dummy I was."
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    In five seconds there will be six billion people from around the world viewing this thread and they will all sneeze simultaneously.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

Lol, yeah, pretty sure that's never been uttered. Nice.
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,851
    I have a birthmark that looks like a face and I like to talk to it...
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    Donald J Trump is just what this country needs -- an intelligent, clearly articulated, well thought out, voice to speak for the betterment of the human condition in the United States of America.  The future of the country under his leadership will be one that is separated from religion and will embrace a shared feeling of empowerment.  We are a lucky group of citizens to have such a leader - one who believes in 'Liberty & Justice, for all!'.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    OK, that was neither short nor simple...and assuredly nobody ever said that.  Even Trumpeters would not believe all of those things.

How about:
    Orange peels are my favorite food!
  • stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,357
    Human beings have an average of 347 toes on each foot.
    I wish I had a warm glass of butter to drink