Royal wedding

12346»

Comments

• g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    PJPOWER said: hi
    Agreed, I cannot bring myself to understand the infatuation or obsession with them nor any other “celebrities”.
    Aside from being stuck at work, this royal wedding interesting mainly because I knew I was going to see a number of black people there. Showing a diverse side of the royal family and this wedding was quite different than the others for sure.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,357
    g under p said:
    The koolest thing I saw yesterday (I watched the whole thing I was stuck at work) was that classic move that was made by MM getting into that vintage JAGUAR. 

Did anyone else catch that move...it was very quick but I caught it. She's the real deal.

Peace
    I saw the clip, but unsure what the 'classic move' was.
    g under p said:
    The koolest thing I saw yesterday (I watched the whole thing I was stuck at work) was that classic move that was made by MM getting into that vintage JAGUAR. 

Did anyone else catch that move...it was very quick but I caught it. She's the real deal.

Peace
    Well I thought the move was classic in the sense that all day Meghan had been catered and pampered by a number people-assistants. She took the few seconds to make a small move for her man.......she passed the test.

By that I mean what is said in the video below.....

https://youtu.be/HAJdqzRM6Dw

Peace

*We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    g under p said:
    g under p said:

Peace
    Well I thought the move was classic in the sense that all day Meghan had been catered and pampered by a number people-assistants. She took the few seconds to make a small move for her man.......she passed the test.

Peace

What if the car has central locking?
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
    g under p said:
    g under p said:

Peace

Peace

Good question Thoughts Arrive, well this whole thing is really about the thought. Even if there's no central locking...every car or truck that I know has some sort of latch handle to open the door. If that's the case just an attempt to unlatch the door is enough to pass the test which MM does in this situation.

It appears others have noticed this simple act of grace and unselfishness.....

https://aol.it/2IHXud2

Peace

• unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    Fancy jackets don't generally protect all that well against eagle claws, and I'm not sure why he has a leaf blower. Artistic license, I guess. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,506
    unsung said:
    I don't think he was that stupid, lol, given that America was still heavily impacted by Britain even though it wasn't still under its rule.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,149
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,149
    rule number 76, no excuses, play like a champion!!
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    g under p said:
    g under p said:
    g under p said:

Peace

Peace

Good question Thoughts Arrive, well this whole thing is really about the thought. Even if there's no central locking...every car or truck that I know has some sort of latch handle to open the door. If that's the case just an attempt to unlatch the door is enough to pass the test which MM does in this situation.

It appears others have noticed this simple act of grace and unselfishness.....

https://aol.it/2IHXud2

Peace
    She's a keeper definitely. 
    I don't think Australia should be headed by the royal family but I think Harry is a good guy, happy for him.
    He's a fellow 1984 baby like me :)
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
    A more interesting royal wedding will happen later this summer.

First same sex royal wedding - Queen Elizabeth's cousin Ivar Mountbatten will marry his partner James Coyle (no, I hadn't heard of of them either until now).

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2018/06/18/same-sex-royal-wedding_a_23461851/?utm_hp_ref=ca-homepage
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,956
    Fancy jackets don't generally protect all that well against eagle claws, and I'm not sure why he has a leaf blower. Artistic license, I guess. 
    It looks like a gattling gun?
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    Police speak to Prince Philip after he is pictured driving again
    https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/jan/19/police-warned-councillors-over-prince-philip-road?CMP=fb_gu&fbclid=IwAR1Rh-uZ6sCLV37J3Fj6FVur6Uwa7XfzLWiCKrh3tgCMW4PPjh4WFeChtNk

A few days ago 97-year-old Prince Philip was in an accident and rolled his vehicle.  He is back driving again.  
    Give Peas A Chance…
    97 and he gets a lecture from the police for not wearing a seatbelt...lol

Give Peas A Chance…
  • At 97 and being the queens husband there is no way they can even do anything 
     Or should I say would. He should have stopped driving ages ago. There was a man on the news who said Phillip was advised to stop driving 40 years ago because he was so bad. The queen was seen today driving with no seat belt. I bet she didn t get a £100 fine.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    At 97 and being the queens husband there is no way they can even do anything 
     Or should I say would. He should have stopped driving ages ago. There was a man on the news who said Phillip was advised to stop driving 40 years ago because he was so bad. The queen was seen today driving with no seat belt. I bet she didn t get a £100 fine.
    The Queen drives as well.  I just assumed they had drivers.  You are right, there is only so much the authorities will do.
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Yeah I think it's around an estate . Maybe very local area to where the country house is. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    Yeah I think it's around an estate . Maybe very local area to where the country house is. 
    Wow.  Did the Queen Mom drive at all?  
    Give Peas A Chance…
    Apparently the Queen does not even have, or need, a driver’s licence. Because British licenses are issued in her name, she is exempt from all driving regulations and laws. 
    Apparently the Queen does not even have, or need, a driver’s licence. Because British licenses are issued in her name, she is exempt from all driving regulations and laws. 
    Really, that is interesting.  So would the same apply to all members of the royal family?
    Give Peas A Chance…
    Really, that is interesting.  So would the same apply to all members of the royal family?
    Just her. 
    Just her. 
    Still very interesting.  So I assume when Charles is King, he will get the same exemptions.
    Give Peas A Chance…