Options

Ticket Question

scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,427
My wife and I want to go to the Seattle shows, we didn’t put in for tickets cause we weren’t 100 percent we could go.

if we were to get tix from another 10c member we would have to meet them the morning of after they pick up there tickets right?  I didn’t follow to see if there were any policy changes this tour.

thanks,
"Born on third, thinks he got a triple."

Comments

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,746
    scurtis said:
    My wife and I want to go to the Seattle shows, we didn’t put in for tickets cause we weren’t 100 percent we could go.

if we were to get tix from another 10c member we would have to meet them the morning of after they pick up there tickets right?  I didn’t follow to see if there were any policy changes this tour.

thanks,
    Ticket policies have changed for the home and away shows. Here are some points you should know.

- Mobile tickets this go around that will arrive early July. No hard tickets to pick up on the day of the show
    - The winner of those tickets can transfer 1 ticket 1 time only. The other ticket is in their name and can only be used by them
    - This means that if you are going with your wife you will need to one of two things to get in together. You will need to find two separate people with GA tickets single sales or you need to find someone that is selling a pair of verified fan tickets that will be together. Since 10 club tickets you can only transfer 1 ticket you will not be able to find 2 tickets side by side with that method. 
  • Options
    flywallyflyflywallyfly Posts: 1,453
    How difficult/expensive would it be to buy tix right before the show? I have tix for Chicago but we want to buy 2 more for my brother and his wife but looking at StubHub it looks ridiculously expensive. I'm guessing they are not gonna go, LOL. 
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    scurtis said:

thanks,
    Ticket policies have changed for the home and away shows. Here are some points you should know.

- Mobile tickets this go around that will arrive early July. No hard tickets to pick up on the day of the show
    - The winner of those tickets can transfer 1 ticket 1 time only. The other ticket is in their name and can only be used by them
    - This means that if you are going with your wife you will need to one of two things to get in together. You will need to find two separate people with GA tickets single sales or you need to find someone that is selling a pair of verified fan tickets that will be together. Since 10 club tickets you can only transfer 1 ticket you will not be able to find 2 tickets side by side with that method. 
    Thanks!  Looks like we will have to find some outside of the 10c.
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    scurtis said:

thanks,

Can a 10c member sell two singles to two different people?
  • Options
    scurtis said:
    PJNB said:
    scurtis said:

thanks,

No not for the same show. Just won transfer per win which is in pairs. The only way you could deal with the same person is if they had a friend/significant other that won as well. You could pay them for both single tickets but the seat would not be together with reserved seats. 
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,766
    edited June 2018
    scurtis said:
    PJNB said:
    scurtis said:

thanks,

There may be a way around this, but it's tricky and not guaranteed to work.

Say "Steve" has an extra. Say "Christine" also has an extra. Those two people go in at the same time as you and your buddy. Steve and you go to his seats. Steve leaves. Steve and your buddy go to his seats. Steve leaves and then joins Christine at her seats.

The downside is that you and your buddy would be stuck in the seats. If you leave and they check tickets, well...you don't have a ticket.

The other way... 10C recognizes not everyone has a smartphone. You could beg and plead them and/or the venue to do printed 10C tickets. Once again...no guarantees.

Yeah...it's a lot easier to get non 10C tickets.
    Post edited by Lost In Ohio on
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    Thanks everyone.
  • Options
    lohadlohad Posts: 11
    So hypothetically speaking, if I have two 10C tickets for a show I can't attend
    and I want to give them to a friend, what type of ID do you think that person needs to claim the tickets?  Phone link and driver's license? 
  • Options
    lohad said:
    So hypothetically speaking, if I have two 10C tickets for a show I can't attend
    and I want to give them to a friend, what type of ID do you think that person needs to claim the tickets?  Phone link and driver's license? 
    Europe or USA? Europe if you do not pick up the tickets yourself you are shit out of luck and can donate the tickets to another fan at 10 clubs choosing. With USA if you can not make the show you can transfer 1 ticket to another fan through the mobile app when the time comes. That said that is not how 10 club intended us to use the tickets as they want the original ticket holder to go. Not sure how they would monitor it though if the original ticket holder did not show up. 
  • Options
    lohadlohad Posts: 11
    Thanks.  It's a U.S. show.
  • Options
    SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,919
    https://pearljam.com/ten-club/event/pearl-jam-home-and-away-ticket-pre-sale

Only one of the two tickets to a show may be transferred to the guest at later date. The member must use the remaining ticket. Info on when this feature is available and how to transfer your guest's ticket will be sent closer to the show date.

Members may not purchase a pair of tickets with the intentions of giving both away or reselling a ticket pair. The fan club member whose name was drawn for the tickets is expected to attend. No exceptions.

The Ten Club member whose account was used to purchase the tickets is the ticket holder. You may not purchase a pair of tickets with the intentions of giving away or reselling both tickets. No exceptions.

https://help.pearljam.com/hc/en-us/articles/204866734-Terms-of-Use
This discussion has been closed.