Options

2 x Standing Tickets for sale - London 1 - 18th June

From our group of 4 - only 2 can make gig tomorrow night, so we will have 2 x tickets for sales - face value or best offer.  These are GA Stadning Tickets.   These are fan club tickets which can only be collected by me at venue, and earliest I can get there is about 17.30 to collect the tickets.  The tickets allow Fan Club early entry at 18.00 (general admission is 18.30, set starts at 20.00) so with me getting there quite late and exchange etc, you might miss the early entry.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Hi
    I have a seat for 18th but am desperate for a standing ticket to meet up with friends.
    Can meet any time tomorrow
  • Options
    Are you looking for just 1 ticket or both.  Face value for tickt is £85 each.  Earliest I will get to venue to collect my fan club tickets is about 18.00 to 18.30

• Options
    I just need the one ticket please. I can be there from 18.00 onwards.
    Will PM my mobile
  • Options
    CarenDCarenD Posts: 8
    Hi
    I am looking for 1 GA standing for Monday 18th, I am collecting my 2 ticket but I want to buy one more for my cousin, he will be coming along to queue with me in hope that someone in the queue might have one to sell him, but I would like to secure something for definite.  I will be going to collect mine at 1pm and will then head to the WishList foundation, but happy to meet a seller wherever its easiest. 
  • Options
    Okay 1 to Faithbrothers and 1 to CarenD - all done.  Are you both happy yo pay face price - £85?    I am at work tomorrow and will be heading out to venue at 18.00 to collect my tix from Fan club.   My brother in law is following later to collect his, so I can opass mine on and can you use my pair.   I will PM my mobile to both of you and can stay in touch during day
  • Options
    I am happy with face value and look forward to seeing you tomorrow 
  • Options
    1 x ticket available again.  One of buyers friends had had to drop out sick to they are all we.   So 1 x Standing available.  Face value of best offer.  Meet at venue earliest 18.00 t 10c fan club collection window under C
  • Options
    CamiladicivitaCamiladicivita London Posts: 7
    I'm interested and can meet at the venue if still available?
  • Options
    happy to pay face value
  • Options
    buffalo78buffalo78 Posts: 4
    Hello
    I would definitely take the ticket. Can meet you at O2 any time today. 

Cheers,Josh 0791-8454544
  • Options
    dm213622dm213622 Posts: 23
    I have one extra ga as well
    meet up in London after 4
  • Options
    I'm interested @dm213622 happy to pay face value and meet at the venue
  • Options
    buffalo78buffalo78 Posts: 4
    Ok sounds good you can reach me on that number. Taking train into London now be there after 3:00. Were you thinking of meeting at the 02? What time good for you?
  • Options
    Hi - getting a little lost in the post now.  Seems dm213622 has a GA tickect for sale as well as mine.   And looks like buffalo78 and Camiladicivita both looking.    @dm213622 - can you calrify who you are hooking up with, and I will hook up with other.
  • Options
    For either - I am available on the following number - 0798 445 7663.  I will not get to venue until approx 18.00 or a little after, and I am collecting my tickets from the 10c Window - under surnames beginning with C.   I have promised 1 ticket to Faithbrothers - so whoever can contact me first on my mobile would get other.   
  • Options
    Ok Josh - just got your call - confrimed - I will meet you at window.  I will text you with my progress to venue
  • Options
    Camiladicivita - assume you can hook up with dm213622 to get one for yourself

• Options
    They're not responding to my messages @thefamousrepublic but if your ticket is gone then I'll have to keep looking. If anything changes my number is 07894209259 @dm213622