Options

18 years ago today...

Comments

• Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,940
    Such a good boot, definitely in my top 5!
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,149
    this show is golden...one of the best..man,the beggining hwo crowd clappijn at of the girl,how eddie voice sounds at sleight of hand,animal solo is epic ,one my favo solat version 
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    dannydanny Posts: 2,270
    great setlist
    danny d
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,852
    Great
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    Arena was half empty right?  Wouldve been amazing to have been there 
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,832
    Arena was half empty right?  Wouldve been amazing to have been there 
    attendance: 3,000 (capacity 8,000)
    a little less than half.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    RoelandRoeland Posts: 177
    One of the all-time greats, probably best in Europe.
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,213
    To be able to go back in time and attend that show...man. Those 3,000 people got a very intimate and outstanding show, 30 songs! One of the first boots I sought out and made a physical copy of.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    tbergs said:
    To be able to go back in time and attend that show...man. Those 3,000 people got a very intimate and outstanding show, 30 songs! One of the first boots I sought out and made a physical copy of.
    I must have played that bootleg a thousand times. Such a sick show!! I would have loved to have been amongst the 3000!!!
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,501
    tbergs said:
    The band's performance usually goes next level during these (rare) occurences. 
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,213
    mcgruff10 said:
    tbergs said:
    I must have played that bootleg a thousand times. Such a sick show!! I would have loved to have been amongst the 3000!!!
    For sure! You build the time machine and I'll bring the craft beer IPAs :wink:
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    To me, one of the marks of a special night is when certain songs don't get played.  I believe that it shows that they put more thought into what they want to accomplish and not waste it on predictable filler.  I think most fans probably have around five songs that they've heard so much they would be perfectly fine never hearing them again.  And I know that topic has been covered quite a bit in here over the years but in the case of this show (and my other all-time classic Charlottesville), the fact that 4 out of my 5 (Even Flow, Elderly Woman, Betterman, and Do the Evolution) weren't played only adds to the legacy of this show.
  • Options
    tbergs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    tbergs said:
    For sure! You build the time machine and I'll bring the craft beer IPAs :wink:
    I'll get right on that!