Options

4 Wasted Tickets

SunshinejarSunshinejar Wales Posts: 53
edited June 2018 in Given To Fly (live)
Me and my partner bought 2 pairs of tickets to the upcoming London shows 2 for Monday and 2 for Tuesday. Our babysitter has fallen through and we won’t be able to make it. These tickets are ten club tickets and we are absolutely gutted we can’t go.. is there anything we can do? I’m not even looking for money I’m just so sad that they’re going to go to waste. We are not from London so we won’t be able to get there to be picked up :(:(:(
Post edited by Sunshinejar on

Comments

• Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,771
    edited June 2018
    You can't get another sitter?

If you absolutely will miss the show, email tickets@tenclub.net and they'll pass them along to other fans. No refunds to you and you cannot designate anyone to receive them.

They *may* still have an option where they'll mail you the tickets after the tour.

[edited typo on email address - Sea]
    Post edited by Sea on
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Trust me we’ve tried everyone, we are absolutely devastated. I was so excited to see them twice, wed booked everything, travel hotels etc.
    ill email the 10 c now..
    what do you mean they may send the tickets? 
    Thanks 
    Post edited by Sunshinejar on
  • Options
    SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,922
    For ticket questions please contact the Ten Club at tickets@tenclub.net
  • Options
    OlivavuOlivavu England Posts: 1,683
    I have friends who would gladly make use of these, if they can somehow be switched over to my name. I have tickets booked via 10c for both nights already for myself and my wife. Would have no issue finding two people to come on each night if these are going spare. Seems a shame to waste them.
  • Options
    cd21millercd21miller Columbia, MO Posts: 302
    I'd love to help you out for night 1...we arrive in to London at some point (on standby) Monday morning.
  • Options
    They’re non transferable sadly, I’ve donated them as a gift so you could go to the ten club stand and tell them my name say you know I’ve donated tickets? Wonder if that will work. I’ve donated 2 10c tickets for Monday, one for Tuesday and kept one as a souvenir to be sent to me in the post. I’m so sad I can’t go but we don’t live in London we live in wales and there is just no way. Heartbroken! I’ve been counting down The days!