psst...6/13/2018

Comments

• JL21813JL21813 Posts: 11
    I love it. Anniversary theme somewhat. Brilliant. Thank YOU SANTOS!
  • andyfarrimondandyfarrimond Posts: 1,957
    Thanks Santos

• sheckyshecky San Francisco Posts: 1,440
    Thanks, Santos. You are one playful pup!
  • willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298
    edited June 2018
    I was tempted @Santos but with Canada Customs fees now being slapped on every poster that comes in I cant do it. Anyway you guys can start marking them as a Gift? of even lowering the Value on Customs to $25 ?
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,170
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,852
    Poncier said:
    I was going to post this, lol!!!

• Peasant TentsPeasant Tents UK Posts: 834
    Man - I just bought one for $100 shipped to UK THIS WEEK.....I am too trigger happy... Was at that show too....! Oh well... Best get it again?! 
    Greetings from Amsterdam by the way!
  • buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    This is right up there with Ronald Mcdonald and wolf pig man
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    My nephew has that framed in his room
      He picked it out when it was first out there and said he wanted it.  I laughed, but got it for him
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,906
    @Santos L. Halper any hope for a return of the london hyde park 2010 poster to the shop? Its the only poster i have left from the shows i've been to.
    Not for @Peasant Tents 
  • JL21813JL21813 Posts: 11
    That was a fun and interesting year for prints.
    Not for @Peasant Tents 
    Thanks! 
    Not for @Peasant Tents 
    My wife managed to pick up one last night while I was at the show and away from the UK...So from having none last week I now will have two! Thanks to ten club (Santos I guess) for letting me cancel my additional order which would have meant three!!
    I really wanted it as I now have every show poster I attended...
  • crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,417
    I was tempted @Santos but with Canada Customs fees now being slapped on every poster that comes in I cant do it. Anyway you guys can start marking them as a Gift? of even lowering the Value on Customs to $25 ?
    Very unfortunate that you have to pay that much, but I believe doing what you're suggesting would be considered fraud/tax evasion.  Not good for business
  • willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298
    edited June 2018

I see I see

well I know some do it. I just got a Spusta poster in the mail that was noted as $10 value.

You know I did not buy a spusta for $10

• cjzolycjzoly Posts: 508
    Very unfortunate that you have to pay that much, but I believe doing what you're suggesting would be considered fraud/tax evasion.  Not good for business
    :rofl:
    I'm a Thief, I'm a Liar, There's my Church, I sing in the Choir...Hallelujah...
  • crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,417

I see I see

well I know some do it. I just got a Spusta poster in the mail that was noted as $10 value.

You know I did not buy a spusta for $10

Yes. Lots of people do it and those are also fraudulent.. but would probably never get looked at. Kind of a gamble. Big brands such as 10C/PJ on the other hand can't and won't do that. 
  • eyecanwalkeyecanwalk Posts: 707
    I have a AP if anyone want it not sure of $
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    I have a AP if anyone want it not sure of $
    You're going to have to post a price.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata