Rain Dogs

My friend wrote a novel that uses the burgeoning Seattle music scene as a backdrop starting in 1985.  Many familiar characters come into the story line of a man who wakes up with no memory, and no clue who he is, except for a mysterious cassette tape filled with hauntingly familiar songs sung in his own voice.
I am not much of a reader but I blew through this book in three days and can't recommend it enough.  I can't wait for the next one.
Check it out here.

Mesa I - 11/93 * Toledo - 9/96 * Chicago - 6/98 * St Louis - 7/98 * Indy - 8/98 * St Louis & San Diego - 10/00 * Mt View II - 10/01 * Irvine I & II, San Diego - 6/03 * Chicago I - 5/06 * San Diego & SF III - 7/06 * Lolla - 8/07 * EV Chicago - 8/08 * Chicago I & II - 8/09 * Kansas City & Indy - 5/10 * PJ20 X2 - 9/11 * Atlanta 9/12 * Wrigley Field 7/13 * Moline & Milwaukee 10/14 * Wrigley Field I & II 8/16 * Wrigley Field I & II 8/18 * Ohana Encore I & II 10/21 * EV & The Earthlings Chicago II 2/22
Won the lottery PJ20 Night 1 - Front Row in front of Jeff - Forever grateful to Ten Club
***I wanna live my life with the volume full***

Comments

• timdwillitimdwilli Los Angeles, CA Posts: 294
    Sounds interesting. Just ordered it with the intention of reading on my flight to Europe. Thanks for the recommendation!
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,594
    The book sounds very interesting!  I'll keep an eye out for it (anywhere other than Amazon).
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.