Options

Pearl Jam European Tour Outside Merch Info

demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,746
edited June 2018 in The Porch

https://pearljam.com/news/european-tour-outside-merch-info

European Tour Outside Merch Info

News June 5 2018

A note from our Tour Merch Team:

We're finalizing the early merch booth open times and location details as we go. This page will continue to be updated as the details get confirmed one show at a time. Keep checking back!

DATE CITY LOCATION # BOOTHS TIME
June 12 & 13 Amsterdam Just Outside Main Entrance 1 2:00 PM
June 18 & 19 London Inside Near Main Entrance 1 2:00 PM
June 24 Padova Various 4 11:00 AM
June 26 Rome  Various 3 12:00 PM
July 1 Prague Near Main Entrance 1 2:00 PM
July 3 Krakow TBD TBD TBD
July 5 Berlin TBD TBD TBD
July 10 Barcelona TBD TBD TBD

Additional Info:

• Merch items are available while supplies last.
  • Please remember all times are subject to change, but our merch team will do their best to get the stands stocked and open by the above times.
  • Poster tubes are rigid cardboard tubes used to protect posters from bending. There will be an added charge for tubes. Available while supplies last.
  • Plastic sleeves protect your poster from getting wet. They do not protect your poster from being bent. Free with poster purchase while supplies last.

Post edited by demetrios on

Comments

• Options
    If anyone going to any of these shows able to pick up an extra sticker & pin, please let me know. Thanks! :)
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,748
    I heard that we can not bring poster tubes from the outside merch into the venue for Prague. Does anyone know if this is true and if so what is the suggested work around for those with no hotel nearby and going solo?
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    I still don't know if I like this policy. Some random could queue up and buy everything and not even go to the show just like in NA.
  • Options
    deftonesdeftones Athens, Greece Posts: 2,444
    Brisk. said:
    I still don't know if I like this policy. Some random could queue up and buy everything and not even go to the show just like in NA.
    I suppose they will have more merch booths inside the venues
    ATHENS / 30-9-2006, MANCHESTER / 20-6-2012, MANCHESTER / 21-6-2012, AMSTERDAM / 16-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 17-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 12-6-2018, AMSTERDAM / 13-6-2018, PRAGUE / 1-7-2018, KRAKOW / 3-7-2018, BERLIN / 5-7-2018
  • Options
    mike86mike86 Posts: 161
    • Plastic sleeves protect your poster from getting wet. They do not protect your poster from being bent. Free with poster purchase while supplies last.

Wuhhoo more plastic for the world.... i hope they charge us somewhere else for that. 
    Follow the Strangest Tribe
  • Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    Booths opened very late in 2014.  At least 2 hours late at Vienna and 3.5 hours late at Stockholm.
  • Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    PJNB said:
    I heard that we can not bring poster tubes from the outside merch into the venue for Prague. Does anyone know if this is true and if so what is the suggested work around for those with no hotel nearby and going solo?
    You might be able to buy the poster on the outside and tube on the inside.  At Stockholm 2014 I bought a poster and tube outside.  They wouldn't allow tubes through security.  I and many others had to throw the tube away before entry.  Bought another tube on the inside.  Illogical, yes.  Pain in the ass of another line, yes.  Solution, maybe.
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,748
    CopperTom said:
    PJNB said:
    You might be able to buy the poster on the outside and tube on the inside.  At Stockholm 2014 I bought a poster and tube outside.  They wouldn't allow tubes through security.  I and many others had to throw the tube away before entry.  Bought another tube on the inside.  Illogical, yes.  Pain in the ass of another line, yes.  Solution, maybe.
    Good idea though maybe an issue since I thought of queuing early for GA I would lose my spot in the venue to go get a tube plus the possibility of damage. I may just have to hope for an ugly poster or if it is nice to hope that there are extras after the show. 
  • Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,945
    Brisk. said:
    There's not the same level of demand for merch in Europe so I don't think this will be too much of a problem. Each show I've been to there's been posters available after the event. 

I do like the outside merch booths too. Means I can buy my merch, take it back to the hotel and forget about it. Might be an issue in Prague this time round as I'm planning to see as much of the city as possible before heading to the show, and my hotel in is Prague 1. 
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    Brisk. said:
    Would be cool if the outside merch was reserved for 10club members only for a period of time. Each 10club member must show their given 10club email/ letter for that given show. It'll never happen cause of time. 
  • Options
    IamTomIamTom Posts: 1,138
    mike86 said:

Wuhhoo more plastic for the world.... i hope they charge us somewhere else for that. 
    #noexcuseforsingleuse
    Given To Live -

Latest story - Declan at Slipknot is up on the website now at www.giventolive.com along with Kayleigh at Foo Fighters, Tony at Stereophonics and more.

Inspired by Pearl Jam, making live music dreams come true.
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    Brisk. said:
    Would be cool if the outside merch was reserved for 10club members only for a period of time. Each 10club member must show their given 10club email/ letter for that given show. It'll never happen cause of time. 

Yeah right!!! That would be another perk of paying for 10c besides a lottery.
  • Options
    guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    Brisk. said:
    I still don't know if I like this policy. Some random could queue up and buy everything and not even go to the show just like in 
  • Options
    guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    What I was going to say BRISK was that it would be cool to have a... like ....button cos that post is so true .
    People buying up loads of stuff... Really aannoys me 
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,985
    Don't forget that we need donations for OYR!!!

• Options
    arnhem1976arnhem1976 Posts: 647
    demetrios said:
    If anyone going to any of these shows able to pick up an extra sticker & pin, please let me know. Thanks! :)
    I go to both of the shows. I grab for you sticker and a pin. Pm me your adress
  • Options
    mdaryamdarya The middle Posts: 68
    edited June 2018
    I just want a T shirt.    Wish posters had their own tent/location.   Better yet, why not make mech available on line for those who got tix to a particular show.

Post edited by mdarya on
    06 Cincinnati
    10 Columbus, Noblesville
    11 Toronto-1
    13 Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    14 Cincinnati
    16 Lexington, Wrigley 1
    17 EV-Louisville
    18 Rome, Missoula, Wrigley 1, Boston 1
    22 Nasville, STL
    23 Ft Worth 1/2
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    Don't forget that we need donations for OYR!!!

And a zippo. :wink:
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    IamTom said:
    mike86 said:

#noexcuseforsingleuse
    i am not surprised that we are on the same side of that Tom!
  • Options
    LostDog_72LostDog_72 London Posts: 74
    For London, it says "inside near main entrance".  Haven't been to the O2 in a while but I work really close to it - does anyone know whether it is possible to go in, buy a poster, then leave to take it to my work, and go back in again?
  • Options
    Yes you can just walk into the O2. They don't scan you tickets until you are right at your gate. It's a public space with restaurants etc inside. Merch stalls normally in this area. Sometimes they section it off.
  • Options
    IamTomIamTom Posts: 1,138
    mike86 said:
    IamTom said:
    mike86 said:

#noexcuseforsingleuse
    i am not surprised that we are on the same side of that Tom!
    Don't get me started on take away cups! 
    Given To Live -

Latest story - Declan at Slipknot is up on the website now at www.giventolive.com along with Kayleigh at Foo Fighters, Tony at Stereophonics and more.

Inspired by Pearl Jam, making live music dreams come true.
  • Options

do you want three plastic bags to your one sticker and pin? no? we dont mind, you will get it anyways.. 
  • Options
    Peasant TentsPeasant Tents UK Posts: 834
    Barcelona 6 PM - Nice one! I like that idea. Good thinking 10C.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    I told a couple of friwbds wanna line up tomorrow that will be hot as hell.. Is not good idea with this weather
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Good but feel it's gonna get intense for those waiting for merch before PJ hits the stage. 
  • Options
    Peasant TentsPeasant Tents UK Posts: 834
    demetrios said:
    Good but feel it's gonna get intense for those waiting for merch before PJ hits the stage. 
    It really will you're right - my wife and I are in Barcelona and have a decision to make! We have next two days to see city but hoping against hope for the poster this time... I'm not confident!!!
  • Options
    edgesredgesr Posts: 52
    I wonder if the same times apply to the new London date, I would assume so.
    Manchester 2 - 2012
    Milton Keynes - 2014
    Krakow - 2018
    London 1&2 - 2018
    Hyde Park 1&2 - 2022
    Amsterdam 1 - 2022
  • Options
    edgesr said:
    I wonder if the same times apply to the new London date, I would assume so.
    They updated the time to 1pm for London night 2.
  • Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,945
    edited July 2018
    My train arrives at 12pm to Kings Cross, so should make it to the venue in time for merch opening. Hope the lines are not too long, having three merch stalls does help at the o2.
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam