Tickets Question

I have called Ten Club countless times over the past two weeks or so (no one has ever answered) and sent an email.
I have 2 seated tickets for 6/18 and 6/19 in London.  A family member has 2 standing tickets for 6/18 and 6/19 in London.
A few weeks after we purchased our tickets, my wife and I learned she is expecting our 2nd child.  Her due date is fast approaching.  She is unable to travel internationally this late in her pregnancy. 
We (wife, family member and me) want to do the following, please tell me if it is possible:
     (1) sell my family member's tickets (if possible, they will do so through their account); and
     (2) transfer my tickets to the family member.

We are in a bind here.  I do not want to see the seats go to waste.  You can contact me through the forum or my email at Steven.L.Jones@att.net

Thank you in advance to anyone who can help.

Comments

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,625
    You can not transfer tickets unfortunately for the Euro tour. All tickets are to be picked up at willcall at the venue on the day of the show. The only way you can sell these tickets is if you are able to get to the willcall and pick them up yourself to hand them over to another fan. 
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    tickets@tenclub.net 

@Sea
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Thank you all.  I hope the club will allow my family member to pick up these tickets so she can sit instead of stand.  If someone from tickets at the club sees this, I sent an email w/ her info. Thanks, SLJ