Live 2018: Europe Tour Updated

Comments

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,622
    davidos said:
    If you don't want to cue is there room in GA to stand toward the back (and still have a good view?) and have some space? I am coming from the States and have never been to these cities (Prague - Krakow - Berlin) so I'd like to see some sites... Also, what is the story with Berlin? I have Reserved GA for that... Is there a seated section up front? i.e., no line up?
    If you show up an hour before doors open you should still have a great spot. With regards to Berlin there is a small pit and the rest is a seated amphitheatre though I doubt the seats will be used. The whole venue is GA but 10 club has early entrance so if you take advantage of that you will be all set for location. 
  • davidosdavidos Posts: 466
    Thx, so if you don't get there early for Berlin then you won't get to go down to the pit? Do they limit the number of people in the pit?
  • SpinTheLastExitSpinTheLastExit Edinburgh, Scotland Posts: 398
    davidos said:
    Thx, so if you don't get there early for Berlin then you won't get to go down to the pit? Do they limit the number of people in the pit?
    Yeah, they will do.
    2012 – Manchester II
    2014 – Amsterdam I & II, Gdynia, Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2016 – Wrigley I & II
    2017 – Amsterdam III [EV]
    2018 – London I, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Wrigley I & II
    2019 – Dublin [EV]
    2022 – Copenhagen, Hyde Park I, St. Louis
    2023 – Chicago I & II
  • aurelgugusaurelgugus France & Luxembourg Posts: 499
    davidos said:
    If you don't want to cue is there room in GA to stand toward the back (and still have a good view?) and have some space? I am coming from the States and have never been to these cities (Prague - Krakow - Berlin) so I'd like to see some sites... Also, what is the story with Berlin? I have Reserved GA for that... Is there a seated section up front? i.e., no line up?
    For Berlin, there is no distinction between standing and seating, you can choose. Consequently, There is no reserved seating or standing.
    The venue is an outdoor amphitheater. If you take a look on google, you will understand.
    2012 : Amsterdam 2
    2014 : Amsterdam 1&2, Milan, Berlin, Werchter
    2018 : Amsterdam 1&2, Pinkpop, London 1, Berlin, Werchter, London 2
    2020 : ?
  • sjees8sjees8 Posts: 3
    Anyone looking for an Amsterdam 1 ticket? I have one spare GA Standing ticket. 
  • Miss.SnowdropMiss.Snowdrop Scotland Posts: 192
    I've got a 10C GA for London2 for sale. Face value, of course!
  • deftonesdeftones Athens, Greece Posts: 2,444
    Pearl Jam Month!
    ATHENS / 30-9-2006, MANCHESTER / 20-6-2012, MANCHESTER / 21-6-2012, AMSTERDAM / 16-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 17-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 12-6-2018, AMSTERDAM / 13-6-2018, PRAGUE / 1-7-2018, KRAKOW / 3-7-2018, BERLIN / 5-7-2018
  • pashapasamanpashapasaman Posts: 497
    selling ROME and PADOVA standing.
    pm me for info
    PJ 2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    PJ 2018: London 1, Padova, Roma, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon, London 2
    EV 2017: Amsterdam 2&3, London 1&2
  • deftones said:
    Pearl Jam Month!
    OMG!!
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,877
    When can we expect the ticket pick up information?
    Can't remember how it was in 2014..
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,905

was wondering this also.

first time with 10c tickets so...
    just_one said:

was wondering this also.

first time with 10c tickets so...
    If 2016 was any indication we got notices on Mar 31st and the first show was April 8th. 
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    soon  man,,u know how it is..like 10 days - a week before time we get the email..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    12 days!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Anyone know if PJ are going to have a support band and if so any ideas of who it would be.. Personally I'd love the band of horses... 
    livenation spain twitter confirmed ‘an evening with pearl jam’
    PJ 2018: London 1, Padova, Roma, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon, London 2
  • no codeno code Posts: 109
    10 more nights filled with setlist like dreams...
    Then 2 nights of pure bliss in my hometown of Amsterdam. Took both days of from work, so I won't have to worry about the 10 club ticket pick up so much. The lines were really long last time around.
    Oh well....of to sleep again then...
    Zzzzzz..... Garden.....Thumbing My Way....Rats.....Tremor Christ....Faithfull...In My Tree...Ghost...Marker In The Sand...Zzzz......Speed Of Sound....Let The Records Play...Bee Girl...Strangest Tribe....Zzzzzzzz

No matter how cold the winter, there's a springtime ahead...
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486

It seems the last train from Leuven to Brussels centre or Airport is at 00.44 and PJ finish at 1am. Is this true or do they run late trains for the festival?

Anyone have a spare bed in Leuven?

Brisk. said:

It seems the last train from Leuven to Brussels centre or Airport is at 00.44 and PJ finish at 1am. Is this true or do they run late trains for the festival?

Anyone have a spare bed in Leuven?

Already ask werchter last month there are no extra late transportation for the event
    Will the 10c ticket be available to pick up around 12pm or usually later?
    Will the 10c ticket be available to pick up around 12pm or usually later?
    We will know in early this week I am guessing but in the past it is usually around 3pm.
  • ChazzChazz Somerset, UK Posts: 1,084
    AMSTERDAM
    11TH JUNE 2018 - INFOS 

LONDON
    WISHLIST PARTY - 18TH JUNE - TRAFALGAR TAVERN - Park Row, SE109 London, United Kingdom
    https://web.facebook.com/events/1486437264803252/
    https://web.facebook.com/TrafalgarTavernGreenwich/     

Thanks Dimitris for posting info.  Does anyone have a contact no./email/board name for the organiser of London fundraiser, ive got some PJ stuff i'm getting rid of which could be used in a raffle. I'm not on Facebook so cant see any details,  thanks
    Dublin, Reading 06
    London, Copenhagen 07
    MSG 08
    SBE, Manchester, London 09
    Dublin, Belfast, London 10
    Manchester, Berlin 12
    Amsterdam, Milton Keynes 14
    London 18
    London 22
    Madrid update..in case u didnt notice when u buy the tix,cos they add it later..

Instructions
    Customers living in Spain: Your Mad Cool wristbands will be posted to the address of the main buyer. A
    confirmation email with your tracking code from the delivery company TIPSA will be sent to the main buyer
    after the dispatch. Customers living outside Spain: Your Mad Cool wristbands will have to be picked up on site
    at the Box Office by showing your Festicket E-ticket. It is mandatory for all costumers to show at the festival
    entrance an official form of ID including the birth date
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,099
    Chazz said:
    AMSTERDAM
    11TH JUNE 2018 - INFOS 

LONDON
    WISHLIST PARTY - 18TH JUNE - TRAFALGAR TAVERN - Park Row, SE109 London, United Kingdom
    https://web.facebook.com/events/1486437264803252/
    https://web.facebook.com/TrafalgarTavernGreenwich/     

Thanks Dimitris for posting info.  Does anyone have a contact no./email/board name for the organiser of London fundraiser, ive got some PJ stuff i'm getting rid of which could be used in a raffle. I'm not on Facebook so cant see any details,  thanks
    I also am wondering about this London fundraiser - is it a ticketed event or invitation only or open to public?
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • no codeno code Posts: 109
    Last time they did a Poster pop up shop in Amsterdam. Hope they have Something like that planned again
    No matter how cold the winter, there's a springtime ahead...
  • neddie vedderneddie vedder 93 million miles from the sun Posts: 191
    Gutted about not being able to make the Amsterdam openers due to work commitments but have 6 other shows to compensate.. London 1+2. Milan, Padova, Rome and Berlin  :) summer is going to be epic, really starting to feel the excitement now
    Manchester 09, Hyde Park 10, Berlin 10, Manchester 1+2 2012, EV Manchester 2012, EV London 1+2 2012, Amsterdam 1+2 2014, Leeds 2014, Milton Keynes 2014, EV London 1+2 2017, EV Dublin 2017, London 2018, Milan 2018, Padova 2018, Rome 2018, Berlin 2018, EV Florence 2019, EV Barolo 2019, EV Madrid 2019, Berlin 2022, London 1+2 2022, Budapest 2022, Krakow 2022, Amsterdam 2022

no code said:
    Last time they did a Poster pop up shop in Amsterdam. Hope they have Something like that planned again
    hope not..so people go enjoy the city,the parties,have a good time than stanbding for hours in a line and arrive to a window that will say,sold out
  • no code said:
    hope not..so people go enjoy the city,the parties,have a good time than stanbding for hours in a line and arrive to a window that will say,sold out

I agree. Life is too short to spend standing in lines. Amsterdam is a beautiful city. Far more than the coffee shops etc that many people think it is famous for.
  • eloviateeloviate Posts: 58
    I’m a single, 10c GA ticket for London 1. 

Dislikes: being flipped for more than is necessary 

PM me...
  • SpinTheLastExitSpinTheLastExit Edinburgh, Scotland Posts: 398
    Madrid update..in case u didnt notice when u buy the tix,cos they add it later..

Instructions
    Customers living in Spain: Your Mad Cool wristbands will be posted to the address of the main buyer. A
    confirmation email with your tracking code from the delivery company TIPSA will be sent to the main buyer
    after the dispatch. Customers living outside Spain: Your Mad Cool wristbands will have to be picked up on site
    at the Box Office by showing your Festicket E-ticket. It is mandatory for all costumers to show at the festival
    Hmm, I got my wristband through the door over a month ago.
    2012 – Manchester II
    2014 – Amsterdam I & II, Gdynia, Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2016 – Wrigley I & II
    2017 – Amsterdam III [EV]
    2018 – London I, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Wrigley I & II
    2019 – Dublin [EV]
    2022 – Copenhagen, Hyde Park I, St. Louis
    2023 – Chicago I & II

Instructions
    Hmm, I got my wristband through the door over a month ago.
    Hey there Dimitris,

Thanks for getting in touch with Festicket!

We're only posting out wristbands to customers based in Spain, or customers based in Europe who have purchased a VIP ticket.

You are correct, you will have to print off your e-voucher, and exchange it at the box office for your wristband.

Hope this helps!

Best,

Izabella