Comments

• Options
    crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,418
    PP193448 said:
    hihobibo said:
    Jed said:
    demetrios said:
    rustybaum said:
    So... there's still a chance there will be zippos?! ;)
    Of course there will be. If there wasn't he wouldn't have to keep saying zippos every single time!  :p

I respectfully disagree. He's just sick of people asking about the zippos every time he posts so he's mocking them and putting an end to the questions at the same time. Know your Santos ;-)
    I don't think it is necessarily people as much as it is one guy (tempo and groove) who has made that his tag line. Hopefully he gets one if they ever do go on sale. 
    U mean this guy?!?

Not a zippo...
    Why not change your avatar to a zippo??? 
    RG66577 said:
    PP193448 said:
    hihobibo said:
    Jed said:
    demetrios said:
    rustybaum said:
    Of course there will be. If there wasn't he wouldn't have to keep saying zippos every single time!  :p

I respectfully disagree. He's just sick of people asking about the zippos every time he posts so he's mocking them and putting an end to the questions at the same time. Know your Santos ;-)
    I don't think it is necessarily people as much as it is one guy (tempo and groove) who has made that his tag line. Hopefully he gets one if they ever do go on sale. 
    U mean this guy?!?

Not a zippo...
    Doesn't it make more sense for it to be "Not a Zippo"
    I will not be changing my avatar to my catch phrase, thank you very much.  I am partial to my Kid N Play cartoon.

That being said

Not a zippo...
    Why choose when you can have both?

• Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,985
    on2legs said:
    PP193448 said:
    hihobibo said:
    Jed said:
    demetrios said:
    rustybaum said:

U mean this guy?!?

Not a zippo...
    RG66577 said:
    PP193448 said:
    hihobibo said:
    Jed said:
    demetrios said:
    rustybaum said:

U mean this guy?!?

Not a zippo...
    I will not be changing my avatar to my catch phrase, thank you very much.  I am partial to my Kid N Play cartoon.

That being said

Not a zippo...
    I’m sensing a lack of commitment to the Zippos, Chris.  

Changing your avatar would probably put you over the top. 
    That is ridiculous.

Not a zippo...
  • Options
    andyfarrimondandyfarrimond Posts: 1,959
    on2legs said:
    PP193448 said:
    hihobibo said:
    Jed said:
    demetrios said:
    rustybaum said:

U mean this guy?!?

Not a zippo...
    RG66577 said:
    PP193448 said:
    hihobibo said:
    Jed said:
    demetrios said:
    rustybaum said:

U mean this guy?!?

Not a zippo...

That being said

Not a zippo...

That is a half assed solution...he should his avatar AND his screen name
  • Options
    on2legs said:
    PP193448 said:
    hihobibo said:
    Jed said:
    demetrios said:
    rustybaum said:

U mean this guy?!?

Not a zippo...
    RG66577 said:
    PP193448 said:
    hihobibo said:
    Jed said:
    demetrios said:
    rustybaum said:

U mean this guy?!?

Not a zippo...

That being said

Not a zippo...

That is a half assed solution...he should his avatar AND his screen name
    Hush you...I'll ban you from "the list"!

Where's the goat at?!?
  • Options
    PP193448 said:
    hihobibo said:
    Jed said:
    demetrios said:
    rustybaum said:

U mean this guy?!?

Not a zippo...
    RG66577 said:
    PP193448 said:
    hihobibo said:
    Jed said:
    demetrios said:
    rustybaum said:

U mean this guy?!?

Not a zippo...

That being said

Not a zippo...

I actually love this.  Change the lighter color though.
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,047
    here, make Tempo's avatar something like this:

• Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    on2legs said:
    PP193448 said:
    hihobibo said:
    Jed said:
    demetrios said:
    rustybaum said:

U mean this guy?!?

Not a zippo...
    RG66577 said:
    PP193448 said:
    hihobibo said:
    Jed said:
    demetrios said:
    rustybaum said:

U mean this guy?!?

Not a zippo...

That being said

Not a zippo...

Exactly.  Some people must not be committed enough to obtaining zippos...
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    PP193448 said:
    hihobibo said:
    Jed said:
    demetrios said:
    rustybaum said:

U mean this guy?!?

Not a zippo...
    RG66577 said:
    PP193448 said:
    hihobibo said:
    Jed said:
    demetrios said:
    rustybaum said:

U mean this guy?!?

Not a zippo...

That being said

Not a zippo...

How bow dah

• Options
    PP193448 said:
    hihobibo said:
    Jed said:
    demetrios said:
    rustybaum said:

U mean this guy?!?

Not a zippo...
    RG66577 said:
    PP193448 said:
    hihobibo said:
    Jed said:
    demetrios said:
    rustybaum said:

U mean this guy?!?

Not a zippo...

That being said

Not a zippo...

How bow dah

brilliant but something tells me the US Navy has too much time on their hands LOL
  • Options
    willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298

Showoff

=)

• Options
    RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,366
    Wow, now i'm jealous, that's pretty. What would the fair market value of the complete set of Zippo's go for anyway?
  • Options
    PP193448 said:
    hihobibo said:
    Jed said:
    demetrios said:
    rustybaum said:

U mean this guy?!?

Not a zippo...
    RG66577 said:
    PP193448 said:
    hihobibo said:
    Jed said:
    demetrios said:
    rustybaum said:

U mean this guy?!?

Not a zippo...

That being said

Not a zippo...

How bow dah

:rofl:
  • Options
    RS65573 said:
    Wow, now i'm jealous, that's pretty. What would the fair market value of the complete set of Zippo's go for anyway?
    if 10c put the 9 up for charity, I'm guessing $3K at the min. The Aussie Map just sold for 900. The Brazil has been no less than $400 and one or two sold for $700. The Aussie Uke is a good $400-500 and if the 2011 black wave, that's almost impossible to find now too along with the Ohana (probably $250-300?)
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    How bow dah

brilliant but something tells me the US Navy has too much time on their hands LOL
    Hahaha.  I work at night
    Post edited by crookedcross on
  • Options
    RS65573 said:
    if 10c put the 9 up for charity, I'm guessing $3K at the min. The Aussie Map just sold for 900. The Brazil has been no less than $400 and one or two sold for $700. The Aussie Uke is a good $400-500 and if the 2011 black wave, that's almost impossible to find now too along with the Ohana (probably $250-300?)
    No one will ever see 3 Gs just sitting next to Wheaties again
  • Options

the word Zippo has lost all meaning to me now.

Zippo is the new "F" word....

Wanna Zippo?
    Go Zippo yourself....
    God damnit...I Zippoing hit myself in the thumb
    Holy Zippo...that is cool
    Ah Zippo
    You are totally Zippoed
    I don't give two Zippos
    Mother Zippoer

Essentially Zippo has no meaning and can be universally utilized....
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,817
    Jesus Zippoing Christ
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Oh for Zippo's sake, can you guys grow the Zippo up?  :smiley:

• Options
    Zippo no...I cannot grow the Zippo up...
  • Options
    PP193448 said:
    hihobibo said:
    Jed said:
    demetrios said:
    rustybaum said:

U mean this guy?!?

Not a zippo...
    RG66577 said:
    PP193448 said:
    hihobibo said:
    Jed said:
    demetrios said:
    rustybaum said:

U mean this guy?!?

Not a zippo...

That being said

Not a zippo...

How bow dah

Hey now?!?

Very nice.  @crookedcross could you please add the 3 periods at the end like so

Not a zippo...

It's got to be legit.

I will use that pic whenever a drop happens and a zippo is not present!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,743

Zippos? I want some Wheaties!!

• Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    zippOMG
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    PP193448 said:
    zippOMG
    Brazippo
  • Options
    PP193448 said:
    zippOMG
    Brazippo
    I'm copyrighting that shit too.  Brazippo.