Options

Grateful Dead

13»

Comments

• Options
    dr122931dr122931 Posts: 455
    Live free stream of Dead & Co tonight...
    https://youtu.be/2jZdJfBOZnE
    I watched several parts of it.  Sounded great — especially for opening night!  I’m hopeing to catch a show this summer 
  • Options
    helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,262
    i am loving that they are committed to this new project. tons of tour dates just like the old dayz. it's been a fun ride getting the new kids on board! many of whom never even saw jerry play. saw if i had the world to give sung by otiel in columbus and i melted into a pool of water..

If I Had The World To Give

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6u-yogj6dw
  • Options
    eddieceddiec Posts: 3,835
    My copy of Dave's Picks Vol 1 Box set LP arrived last week. The Mosque in Virginia- 1977. I was excited because I don't own any '77 shows on vinyl that have a Scarlet-Fire run. I gave it a first listen and was totally disappointed. There was a 'pop' every revolution for most of Fire and also on Wharf Rat. Couldn't listen anymore after that. I gave it a look under sunlight and noticed scratches on the LP. I emailed dead.net and they were very gracious. They're sending me out another copy. Great customer service.
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,984
    eddiec said:
    My copy of Dave's Picks Vol 1 Box set LP arrived last week. The Mosque in Virginia- 1977. I was excited because I don't own any '77 shows on vinyl that have a Scarlet-Fire run. I gave it a first listen and was totally disappointed. There was a 'pop' every revolution for most of Fire and also on Wharf Rat. Couldn't listen anymore after that. I gave it a look under sunlight and noticed scratches on the LP. I emailed dead.net and they were very gracious. They're sending me out another copy. Great customer service.
    For the live stuff I only do CD.  There is sooo much stuff out there and it's easier to manage.
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,834
    I have an extra VIP ticket to both the Friday and Saturday DeadCo shows this weekend at Wrigley. Willing to sell at half of face value if anyone is interested. PM for details.