Options

What song do you want to hear that you have yet to hear live

Comments

• Options
    HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,314
    and cover FREE BIRD!!!!!
    Never, ever would walk out on a PJ show. This song would do it. I FUCKIN' HATE FREEBIRD
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    Here's my list:

I am mine
    Sad
    Amongst the waves
    Brain of j
    Yellow Ledbetter/Little Wing
    Smile
    Long road
    Crazy mary
    Immortality
    Immortality
    Marker In The Sand
    Low Light
    U
    Gonna See My Friend
    Speed of Sound
    The End
    Usually known as...........
    Arnhem 2006 - Nijmegen 2007 - Rotterdam 2009 - Nijmegen 2010 - Amsterdam I 2012
  • Options
    SpokenSpoken Posts: 1,447
    Parachutes
    Arc
    Satan's Bed
    Bugs
    Oceans
    Sad
    Undone
  • Options
    I like this game. Having been fortunate enough to have seen Outta My Mind, Around the Bend, Black, Red Yellow, and a myriad of other rarities, I definitely can't complain though.

Come Back
    Down
    Driftin'
    Long Road
    Low Light
    No Way
    All Those Yesterdays
  • Options
    pjrusspjruss Posts: 455
    Smile (my wife's favorite), and All Those Yesterdays
  • Options
    The only songs I'm still waiting to hear are:

Around The Bend
    Fatal
    Brother
    Other Side
    Of The Earth
    Dirty Frank

Other then that I've heard every song from every album (save the songs that have never been played live)

-Chris
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will know peace.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    and cover FREE BIRD!!!!!
    Never, ever would walk out on a PJ show. This song would do it. I FUCKIN' HATE FREEBIRD
    tittle of thread:
    What song do you want to hear that you have yet to hear live

i want FREE BIRD..u can post your choice...if u walk out i guess is your problem...im pretty sure the rest of the crowd will try to close their mouth ...but this will be hard cos of what Mike will do in the solo....
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Love Boat Captain!
    "I know I was born and I know that I'll die ~ The in between is mine"
  • Options
    rrivers wrote:
    I've seen them in '93, '95, '00, '03, 4x in '06 and haven't seen them play Black.

Wow. You are really defying the odds there. Hope you get to see it soon. It's more than amazing live.
    "Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and go to the grave with the song still in them." - Thoreau

No time to be void, or save up on life, you've got to spend it all
  • Options
    rrivers wrote:
    I've seen them in '93, '95, '00, '03, 4x in '06 and haven't seen them play Black.

Wow. You are really defying the odds there. Hope you get to see it soon. It's more than amazing live.
    Damn, aint that the truth.

I only saw them 4 times and I thought that was defying odds, at MSG 2 when the chords began, ahhhhh......... :D
    2008 - MSG 6/24-6/25
    2010 - Newark 5/18 MSG 5/21
    2011 - PJ20 9/3-9/4
    2012 - MIA Festival 9/2
    2013 - Wrigley Field 7/19 Brooklyn 10/18-10/19 Philly 10/22
    2015 - Colbert show - 9/23 Global Citizens Festival 9/26
    2016 - Philly 4/28-4/29 MSG 5/1-5/2

• Options
    in eds treein eds tree Denver Posts: 539
    i've been fortunate to see many rarities live (including bugs, blackredyellow, sweet lew, and !otherside!) but i have yet to hear IN MY TREE!! haha...
    keep on rockin' in the free world.
  • Options
    bushleaguer
    other side
    fatal

i think that takes care of all of their stuff thats been played live not counting covers
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • Options
    OGT92OGT92 Posts: 1,588
    Off the top of my head, Long Road, Who You Are, Around the Bend, Hard to Imagine. I'm sure there are a few more, but I can't think of them. Some off of Lost Dogs.

Edit: Oh yeah, Wash.
    "I read about the evils of drinking, so I gave up reading." - Henry Youngman
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    oceans- gotta be as a opener
    long road- gotta be as a opener
    wash
    dollar short
    reach down
    I've got a feeling
    hitchhiker
    drifting
    around the bend
    blood
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    I went to all four Philly shows, so I got to hear soooo much good, rare stuff live. Then I got to hear Fatal in Buffalo. I feel like an arrogant, selfish jerk for even participating in this, but here goes.

Thumbing my way
    Brother
    Red Mosquito
    Strangest Tribe (what're the odds?)
    she holds the hand that holds her down, she will rise above!
  • Options
    I only went to the last of the 4 Philadelphia shows. It was great (with Whip It etc.) but the night before they played

HOLD ON.

I would love to hear that song live.
    Hold On
  • Options
    rriversrrivers Posts: 3,687
    rrivers wrote:

Yeah I saw them at the three SF shows in 2006 and was sure they would play it one of the nights. As it got near the end of night 3, I was like, "Those fuckers aren't gonna play it!"

I went to Bridge night 1 in 2006 and they didn't play it, but of course the played it on Sunday!
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
  • Options
    NYCPJNYCPJ nyc Posts: 761
    ive been pretty lucky and seen some great stuff. Top of my list as of now: Red Mosquito, Crown of Thorns, Satans Bed and Nothing as it Seems.
    6/3/06 (East Rutherford 2)
    6/24/08 (MSG1)
    6/25/08 (MSG2)
    7/1/08 (Beacon Theater -NYC)
    10/30/09 (Philly3)
    5/18/10 (Newark, NJ)
    5/20/10 (MSG1)
    5/21/10 (MSG2)
    10/18/13 (Brooklyn 1)
    10/19/13 (Brooklyn 2)
    5/1/16 (MSG 1)
    5/2/16 (MSG 2)
    3/30/20 (MSG)
  • Options
    NAIS
    Oceans
    Long Road
    Sometimes
    Of the Girl
    Bushleager (ain't happenin' :( )
    All Those Yesterdays
    Nothingman
    Indifference
    Angel
    Dirty Frank
    Fortunate Son
    Just A Girl
    WMA
    It's OK
    2006: Boston I, Camden II
    2007: Chicago
    2008: Hartford, Mansfield I & II, EV Boston
    2009: Philly III & IV
    2010: Boston
    2011: PJ20
    2012: Philly
    2013: Worcester I & II, Brooklyn I & II
  • Options
    KarleyKarley Posts: 506
    Been to four shows and have also seen some pretty rare stuff. But my top four to-see-live songs still remain Off He Goes, Smile, Thin Air and Blood. One of my FIVE-to-see, Hard to Imagine, was played at my very first show. Oh and Driftin' would be great!
    <object height="305" width="100%"> <param name="movie" value="http://player.soundcloud.com/player.swf?url=http://api.soundcloud.com/playlists/1168750&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt; <param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param> <embed allowscriptaccess="always" height="305" src="http://player.soundcloud.com/player.swf?url=http://api.soundcloud.com/playlists/1168750&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%"></embed> </object> <span><a href=" favorite tracks!</a> by <a href="
  • Options
    lutwutchlutwutch Ashburn, VA Posts: 180
    14 shows and I need to hear Glorified G, Smile and Red Mosquito as my top three regulars while I'd love to hear Fucking Up as a closer....
    All that's sacred, comes from youth...

'92 Stanhope, '98 Washington, DC (VFC), '00 Merriweather Post, MD, '03 Nashville, TN, State College, PA, Holmdel, NJ, '04 Reading, PA (VFC), '05 Philadelphia, PA, 06 Camden, NJ, East Rutherford, NJ, '08 Camden, NJ (I and II), 09 Philadelphia, PA (II and III), '10 New York, NY, '13 Baltimore, MD, Charlottesville, VA, '16 Hampton, VA, Philadelphia II, 08 Newark, NJ (Vedder Solo), '16 TOTD Upper Darby (I)
  • Options
    dannydanny Posts: 2,270
    oceans
    all around the band
    all those yesterdays
    out of my mind
    johny guitar
    push me pull me
    just to name a few!
    danny d
  • Options
    jmurrayjmurray Stratham, NH Posts: 3,538
    Soon Forget
  • Options
    Faithfull or Undone......that's it. Finally got to hear In Hiding for the first time in St. Louis.
    U...You Are...Who You Are
  • Options
    GibsonGibson Toronto Posts: 2,531
    Need:

Wash
    Undone
    Hold On
    Crown of Thorns
    Footsteps

Have heard:

Oceans
    No Way
    Brother
    Hard to Imagine
    All Night
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024:

• Options
    hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,868
    Wash....man I want it bad. I waited and waited for Hard to Imagine and the VIC cured that, now they seem to play it everywhere, so I have heard it 4 or 5 times now (love it)....so I am hoping Wash becomes the next gem to polish off and play more frequently
  • Options
    OceanInDisguise13OceanInDisguise13 Behind the sun Posts: 919
    Alone, Dissident, Thin Air.
    I wish I was an alien at home behind the sun.....
    I wanna race..with the sundown..I want a last breath..I don't let out...
  • Options
    FactoryMan93FactoryMan93 Posts: 715
    Brother
    Army Reserve
    Of the Earth
    Leash

Also have not heard Jeremy live in a while or Release. Hoping they open with Release for Seattle.
  • Options
    Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 3,861
    I need them to drop the Leash for fuck's sake. I am hoping this happens in Wrigley this year.