Facepalm Of The Day

12346»

Comments

• g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,120
    Ok so I’m home upstairs relaxing trying understand my new stereo system and it’s bluetooth setup. I hear that text sound coming through the speakers and it something on my phone about some new YouTube setup. I click on it and start it up by playing Iron Maiden’s The Nomad and it plays nice and loud. So I come downstairs and I forgot I left my living room tv on and there was Iron Maiden playing live The Nomad. I was like wtf (I last left it on Fox News) how the hell-this tv pick up what I did on my phone upstairs. So after watching a couple more IM videos I got tired of them and said to myself I could go for some Megadeth or Metallica and while typing this this big screen tv switched over to Metallica live in Madrid. 

I need a smoke this techno shit is freaking me out. They will come a day when shit in your house will starting talking to you to *get your lazy ass off the couch and get a job*. When they say these technological instruments are smart I’m starting to believe.

peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)