"FOR THE BIRDS, FROM BELOW" BY JAMES R. EADS - Collectionzz Art Unleashed: Rock Art for a Cause 5/17

SJD3232SJD3232 Posts: 2,200
More awesome stuff from the guys over at Collectionzz.  This is the first sale for their Art Unleashed: Rock Art for a Cause.
ALL profits will be donated to the charity of the artists choice.

Sale begins Thursday, May 17 @ 2 PM EST
https://www.collectionzz.com/rockart

Up First:  James R. Eads' interpretation of Scar Tissue by the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

James' Charity:  National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) 

“Scar Tissue is one of those songs that I had on repeat as a teenager. There's a lot of nostalgia built into this song for me, I remember the music video playing on MTV and it really capturing that California desert vibe to perfection. With this piece I wanted to pay homage to the music video setting of Joshua Tree, which has become one of my favorite places in Southern California. The main hook of the song "with the birds I share this lonely view" was the driving inspiration for this piece. There is something comforting about the isolation of driving through the desert - you can see the raw beauty of the sunsetting for miles and miles. "I decided on NAMI for my charity because there are a lot of people I have loved that have struggled and still struggle with mental illness and NAMI has been a great foundation for providing education and support on mental illness." 
-James R. Eads

Comments