ISO 1998 Pittsburgh Ames "Mr. Downtown" offering $2,000 plus possible trade

mmearhoffmmearhoff Posts: 282
edited May 2018 in Lost Dogs
Hit me up if you got a mint one for sale.
Post edited by mmearhoff on

Comments

• buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Good example in eBay right now
  • mmearhoffmmearhoff Posts: 282
    Thanks, I saw that but it has pin holes which I would pass on.
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    mmearhoff said:

Any way to frame out the pin holes?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,449
    mcgruff10 said:

mmearhoff said:

Of course. If the pin holes are in the border that frames out every time.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827
    mcgruff10 said:

mmearhoff said:

Those pin holes could be matted out easily. Wonder what this one goes for, compared to the mint one over at Jo Jo's?
    Now offering $650.00, I also have a Cracker Jack and a Pittsburgh Munk One(show editions on both) for trade.
    Bump

• jpgoegeljpgoegel Posts: 410
    edited March 2018
    If interested in selling the PGH13 (show) I'd listen....i don't have the PGH you're looking for unfortunately =(.   if you don't get an offer for the 98 of course, do not want to interfere here

Post edited by jpgoegel on
  • troysp1troysp1 Posts: 412
    Good luck and if anyone has the Pgh 2000 Missing link i got 2K 
    BUMP, and I have seen the one on ebay!  I would consider $1,000 and a Pittsburgh 2013 Munk One S/E.

Now $2,000.

• sdavissdavis Posts: 959
    I’ve got $2050. Good luck buddy!
  • LukinAtULukinAtU Posts: 691
    $2051.00... So, you'll pay me $2k and give me Pittsburgh 2013?
  • pearljimpearljim Posts: 1,306
    Is this serious?  The 98 Pitt poster - $2000??
    If you have a chance to make life better for others, and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.

Roberto Clemente.
    Sort of, depends on condition, mood etc. 
  • tjk895tjk895 Posts: 234
    One in decent condition sold lastnight for $2200
    2000: St. Louis
    2010: St. Louis
    2014: St. Louis
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley 1
    2018: Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    Now trading Pittsburgh Missing Link 2000 straight up!
  • leach7leach7 Posts: 402
    mmearhoff said:
    Wow! Somebody should jump on this offer! Good luck bump!
  • jpgoegeljpgoegel Posts: 410
    If a trade does not occur, how much for the PGH00 in cash trade? =). PM if you'd like
    Looks like I have everyone's attention don't I.  
  • andrew68andrew68 Toronto Posts: 1,789
    mmearhoff said:
    shit got real 
    Any new realizations... would have to wait...
    Til he had more time,... more time...
    Time to dream,... to himself... he waves goodbye,
    To himself... I'll see you on the other side...
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    mmearhoff said:
    I’ve never wanted to have a Pitt 98 in my possession so bad as I do right now! And to think my buddy had a stack of them he threw out when he moved back here from Latrobe 15 years ago.
  • jpdannabellejpdannabelle T. Posts: 831
    I’ve never wanted to have a Pitt 98 in my possession so bad as I do right now! And to think my buddy had a stack of them he threw out when he moved back here from Latrobe 15 years ago.

...........and Evelyn 

• cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    What is it with Pittsburgh and PJ posters

He was a graphic artist for the print company that printed the run. He had about 6 or 8 copies of test runs they did. Nothing wrong them, they were just tests prints to make sure the screens were printing correctly. He went thru a bad breakup and threw all his possessions away and came back here only with his clothes & music.
  • MattchewMattchew Posts: 1,345

He was a graphic artist for the print company that printed the run. He had about 6 or 8 copies of test runs they did. Nothing wrong them, they were just tests prints to make sure the screens were printing correctly. He went thru a bad breakup and threw all his possessions away and came back here only with his clothes & music.
    Wow, that's crazy man!  Is he aware of how much they are worth now?

Mattchew said:

Wow, that's crazy man!  Is he aware of how much they are worth now?

He is.