Options

Jeff Ament on KEXP today @ 3pm PST

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,697
    Will anyone be able to record & share this broadcast with us?
    A hookup would be sweet.
    Thanks!
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    Thanks for the heads up, D! As long as I don't get called away from my desk I'll try to record this and share it here.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    jeffbr said:
    Thanks for the heads up, D! As long as I don't get called away from my desk I'll try to record this and share it here.

All the best! :)

• Options
    On now! Streaming live at www.kexp.org.
  • Options
    Good set from Jeff. A bunch of tracks off the new record, and some good interviews. Nothing we haven't heard, but I always enjoy listening to Jeff. He said Steve Turner had to drive the records up to Seattle from Portland today, lol. Here's the audio. I haven't edited out the breaks or split the tracks yet.

https://we.tl/mbpEyYKtdc

Set List:
    Pearl Jam - State of Love and Trust (Drop in the Park)
    Ament - The Noise The Noise
    Robert Fripp - Here Comes the Field
    Ament - Safe in the Car
    The The - Dogs of War
    Ament - The Voices
    Rostam - Bike Dream
    Daniel Rossen - Deerslayer
    Ament - Somewhere
    The Kinks - A Well Respected Man
    Gord Downie - Introduce Yerself
    Ament - Moment of Impact
    Roxy Music - Editions of You
    Pearl Jam - Can't Deny Me
    Pearl Jam - Alive (Drop in the Park)

• Options
    ^ Thank you so much @jeffbr ! :)
  • Options
    ShanKathyShanKathy Edmonton, Alberta Posts: 308
    Really enjoyed this KEXP interview, really well done by Kevin Cole, and I always enjoy hearing Jeff's playlists. One of my takeaways from the interview was that they have written a lot of music but are nowhere near completing a Pearl Jam album. Sounds like the recording that was done in the fall was for Heaven/Hell.
  • Options
    chitownp76chitownp76 Posts: 1,435
    "We could possibly be busy later in the year" -JA @ 30:30!!!!
    2014: Moline, IL
    2015: EV Solo (Metro Chicago)
    2016: Philadelphia PA 1, Philadelphia PA 2, New York City NY- MSG 1, EV Solo (Metro Chicago), Boston MA Fenway 1, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2017: EV Ohana Fest (Dana Point, CA), EV/Pete Townshend Quadrophenia Rosemont, IL
    2018: Seattle WA 1, Seattle WA 2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, Boston MA Fenway 1, Boston MA Fenway 2
    2019: EV Tempe, AZ
    2020: PPD
    2022: EV & Earthlings Chicago 1 & 2, Phoenix AZ, Camden NJ, Nashville TN, St. Louis MO
    2023: EV Tempe, AZ, St Paul, MN 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2024: Noblesville, IN, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,213
    demetrios said:
    ^ Thank you so much @jeffbr ! :)
    +1
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    H.ChinaskiH.Chinaski Brooklyn, NY Posts: 1,596
    jeffbr said:
    Good set from Jeff. A bunch of tracks off the new record, and some good interviews. Nothing we haven't heard, but I always enjoy listening to Jeff. He said Steve Turner had to drive the records up to Seattle from Portland today, lol. Here's the audio. I haven't edited out the breaks or split the tracks yet.

https://we.tl/mbpEyYKtdc

Set List:
    Pearl Jam - State of Love and Trust (Drop in the Park)
    Ament - The Noise The Noise
    Robert Fripp - Here Comes the Field
    Ament - Safe in the Car
    The The - Dogs of War
    Ament - The Voices
    Rostam - Bike Dream
    Daniel Rossen - Deerslayer
    Ament - Somewhere
    The Kinks - A Well Respected Man
    Gord Downie - Introduce Yerself
    Ament - Moment of Impact
    Roxy Music - Editions of You
    Pearl Jam - Can't Deny Me
    Pearl Jam - Alive (Drop in the Park)

Thanks. Will listen to this tonight!
    Pine Knob, MI Lollapalooza 1992 / Soldier Field, Chicago 1995 / Savage Hall, Toledo 1996 / Palace, Detroit 1998 / Palace, Detroit 2000 / Pine Knob, MI 2003 / Showbox, Seattle 2004 / MSG, NYC 2008 / Key Arena I & II, Seattle 2009 / Eddie Vedder Beacon, NYC 2011 / Eddie Vedder Benaroya, Hall Seattle 2011 / Barclays, Brooklyn I &II 2013 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia II 2013 / Wuhlheide, Berlin, Germany 2014 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia 1 2016 / Madison Square Garden, NYC 2 2016 / Wrigley 2, Chicago 2016/ Fenway 1, Boston 2018/
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,213
    Is anybody willing to send me his MP3 code?
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    "We could possibly be busy later in the year" -JA @ 30:30!!!!
    Come on Atlantic Canadian Tour! =)