NOT MY HOMETOWN: dear america

1789101113»

Comments

• catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    so... during the last presidential election i made a campaign promise that  i wouldnt set foot in the US while trump was president. having broken that by travelling to seattle and anchorage in february last year, ive decide to go all in and fuck it... im  off to see ryan adams @ red rocks next month.  now ive  been through colorado  more than a few times but ive not spent any actual time there. should be interesting. 
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,259
    so... during the last presidential election i made a campaign promise that  i wouldnt set foot in the US while trump was president. having broken that by travelling to seattle and anchorage in february last year, ive decide to go all in and fuck it... im  off to see ryan adams @ red rocks next month.  now ive  been through colorado  more than a few times but ive not spent any actual time there. should be interesting. 
    It’s better than setting foot in Alabama and Colorado has all those great dispensary’s great place to visit , enjoy the show..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    It’s better than setting foot in Alabama and Colorado has all those great dispensary’s great place to visit , enjoy the show..

oh ive set foot in alabama, but it was only maybe a couple of dozen steps. ;):) 
    #ryanadamsismyelvis
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,259

oh ive set foot in alabama, but it was only maybe a couple of dozen steps. ;):) 
    #ryanadamsismyelvis
    Now that’s worth it ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    things to do in denver before youre dead. 
    so ive now got a list (2 actually) of record stores and book stores to check out.  i think im gonna like denver a little more than i thought i would. :) 
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say