Options

ISO 1 GA Ticket Wrigley N2

AstaakAstaak Connecticut Posts: 45
My husband and I would be so happy to treat my big brother to a show. He needs a win...he is in the final stages of a pretty rough divorce. He is the sweetest guy in the world and this has taken a big toll on him. He works like a dog and all he wants is to be with his kids and take care of everyone but he needs to take care of himself too! We discovered PJ at the same time when we were both in high school a millions years ago. I know a couple nights in Chicago with some of the greatest music will do him good. So please, anyone with a GA single, I would be truly grateful to take it off  your hands! I already have my ten club pair and just need a third...thanks for reading! 

Comments

• Options
     =)  up!
  • Options
    Still hoping to find a kind fan with an extra N2 GA! 
  • Options
    Up up up! Because I really want to get a ticket for my amazing brother. I just opened a birthday gift he sent me including the PJ Broadcast Collection on vinyl and Allman Bros. Brothers and Sisters. Now this is a man who deserves a show!

Any help with my search to buy 1 GA Wrigley N2 will be very mich appreciated!