Options

Quick question on selling tickets

I'm sorry if this has been covered. I had a quick look but didn't see anything. 
I'm currently backpacking and bought 2 tickets for the london show. If I'm not going to make it back in time for the gig and want to sell the tickets (face value) how can I do it? I won't be there to pick up the tickets and you need to show an ID? 

Sorry again if his has been covered 

Thanks 
JP 

Comments

• Options
    jpdannabellejpdannabelle T. Posts: 836
    This time around the tickets will be sent to your mobile phone. You can only transfer one of the tickets, one time. You, the 10c member are the only one who can use the other ticket. So you can sell one ticket here for face value but if you don’t go the other ticket will be lost. 
    ...........and Evelyn 

• Options
    kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,890
    edited April 2018
    This time around the tickets will be sent to your mobile phone. You can only transfer one of the tickets, one time. You, the 10c member are the only one who can use the other ticket. So you can sell one ticket here for face value but if you don’t go the other ticket will be lost. 
    I believe the Euro tour tickets are still under the previous Ten Club rules where you have to pick them up day of show at will call with your ID. Unfortunately, if you can't make it, you will not be able to sell them or get refunded. You can email Ten Club to let them know you will not be making it to the show and they can donate them or use them to upgrade someone else at their discretion, but you will not be reimbursed for the tickets. 

More info here: https://pearljam.com/ten-club/event/2018-europe-tour-pre-sale
    Post edited by kasedoug on
  • Options
    jpfondujpfondu Posts: 7
    Ok great thanks. I took the risk buying them knowing I may not be there so yes maybe I can donate them or something if I can't make it.  
    Cheers .