2018 London Shows

I have won ticket allocations for both the 18th and 19th June 2018 at the O2. Have I misunderstood that 2nd choice means you could win for both your first and second choices? Seems strange, now have unwanted tickets for the 2nd show on the 19th.

Comments

• hey,

i would take your tickets for london show 19th! do u have Ga or sitting?

Best Regards
    Martin
    2000: Salzburg 2004: Boston I & II 2006: Paris, Milan, Vienna 2009: Berlin, London 2012: Amsterdam I & II, Stockholm, Copenhagen 2014: Amsterdam I & II, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Milton Keynes
  • Dude I did exactly the same thing! Turns out it is in the terms and conditions - I assumed it was only one pair in order of priority for my choices.

Anyway - I have another pair of standing tickets for the 2nd show on the 19th available if anyone is interested?
  • hey, i would take em!
    pls dm me!
    2000: Salzburg 2004: Boston I & II 2006: Paris, Milan, Vienna 2009: Berlin, London 2012: Amsterdam I & II, Stockholm, Copenhagen 2014: Amsterdam I & II, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Milton Keynes
  • Hey 
    i’ve got the same issue. I didn’t understand that i was compete for Allo thé shows. I won for 7 shows ...
  • Arlo123 said:
    I have won ticket allocations for both the 18th and 19th June 2018 at the O2. Have I misunderstood that 2nd choice means you could win for both your first and second choices? Seems strange, now have unwanted tickets for the 2nd show on the 19th.

Mirwene said:
    Hey 
    i’ve got the same issue. I didn’t understand that i was compete for Allo thé shows. I won for 7 shows ...
    The way they did it was not very clear and l think it has happened to a few people including my self I’m facing a bill for almost $1000 for shows that l cannot attend.
  • PB261924 said:
    Arlo123 said:

Mirwene said:
    Hey 
    The way they did it was not very clear and l think it has happened to a few people including my self I’m facing a bill for almost $1000 for shows that l cannot attend.
    So what can we do ? I have writen to them to explain my problem. But I Stills doesn’t have an answer. Any idea?
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited December 2017
    I doubt there is anything you can do, since it is clearly outlined in the instructions and terms and conditions that if you make an entry for a show (however many that may be) you are dedicating to attending it if you win tickets for it. They explicitly say that, and I personally don't think it's open to interpretation (is this perhaps a language barrier issue?).
    Still, sorry to you folks - that sucks you got stuck with a big bill and can't attend all the shows. Assuming there is nothing you can do to not pay for the tickets, your only option is to let 10C know that you will not be attending, and then they will know they can give the tickets away to some deserving people, like charity. If you don't do that, the tickets will just go to waste, which is always a shame.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • I'm sure you'l be able to sell on. Seems alot of people have done the same but it said you would be charged for all if successful 
  • I need 2 GA for London 1, just in case....
  • seba-mocciseba-mocci Sardinia - Italy Posts: 41
    I have a single spare 10C GA (for both nights, indeed)... PM if you still need it
    Verona 09.16.2006 - Berlin 06.30.2010 - Berlin 07.04.2012 - Berlin 07.05.2012 - Milan 06.20.2014 - Trieste 06.22.2014 - Wien 06.25.2014 - Berlin 06.26.2014 - Eddie @ Florence 06.24.2017 - London 06.18.2018 - Milan 06.22.2018 - Padova 06.24.2018 - Rome 06.26.2018 - London 07.17.2018

• SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,903
    Going to close this old thread. For ticket questions please contact the Ten Club https://help.pearljam.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
    Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.