The Pizza Thread

Comments

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    Lol
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Most of the stuff here isn’t pizza. There’s a craft pizza place that’s pretty good, and I get toppings on those because the plain pies there can’t hold their own against a Brooklyn pie. I haven’t even bothered trying a bagel. 

I was wearing my Yonah Schimmel shirt this weekend, and my son asked me what a knish is. 

Oy vey. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Mmmm, knishes.

The Jewish version of empanadas!
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    Forgot to take a pic of my taco pizza from Thursday wing night.  Not like I won't get it again...
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    edited April 2018
    Forgot to take a pic of my taco pizza from Thursday wing night.  Not like I won't get it again...
    This made me think of that na-a-a-a-a-sty item from Taco Hell that I used to order called "The Mexican Pizza"
    I loved that shit as an add-on to my soft taco order.
    A college kid will eat anything!
    (I have not eaten at a place with a drive thru since 2003.*  Will never eat at Taco Hell again.)
    *edit - not 100% true.  I did eat at Panda one time, since I was with Panda's IT Team and working to close a $2MM deal with them.  I sold out and had one meal.  :lol:

Post edited by F Me In The Brain on
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,439
    Mexican pizza at TB was a standard item for many years.  Bring back the chilito!
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    CHeese calzone and regular pie as per my daughter s request for her 14th birthday. 

I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    I love a simple calzone:  ricotta, mozz, well-done sauce, and maybe some mushrooms and basil.

Happy birthday to your girl!
    Happy (pizza) Birthday!

You guys must have a party seemingly every month between kids, you/wife, in-laws, cousins, etc...
  • hedonist said:
    I love a simple calzone:  ricotta, mozz, well-done sauce, and maybe some mushrooms and basil.

Happy birthday to your girl!
    Yup. Same here.

I like the crumbled chorizo, mushrooms and green olives (with gooey mozza for sure).
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,926
    mcgruff10 said:
    CHeese calzone and regular pie as per my daughter s request for her 14th birthday. 

Happy birthday! 

Calzones are amazing. Do you ever get panzerottis? 

bbiggs said:
    mcgruff10 said:

Happy birthday! 

Oh damn I never heard of that before!! What is it?  Thanks for the birthday wishes guys. And yeah we celebrate a lot of birthdays in my family lol. I keep getting pizza from the same place so each picture must look identical! Lol
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    mcgruff10 said:
    bbiggs said:
    mcgruff10 said:

Happy birthday! 

Oh damn I never heard of that before!! What is it?  Thanks for the birthday wishes guys. And yeah we celebrate a lot of birthdays in my family lol. I keep getting pizza from the same place so each picture must look identical! Lol
    Yes! Orange pizza after orange pizza! ;)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    I am not a fan of panzerottis.  Never had them before moving to South Jersey.  Some are not bad but i prefer pizza.
    mcgruff10 said:
    bbiggs said:
    mcgruff10 said:

Happy birthday! 

It’s like a mini calzone but fried dough. They’re worth checking out if you ever see one on the menu! 

I am not a fan of panzerottis.  Never had them before moving to South Jersey.  Some are not bad but i prefer pizza.
    I prefer pizza now too but when I was younger I used to eat panzerottis like they were going out of style lol. Good stuff 
    When they are piping hot they are 5x better than cool/delivery
    Oh yeah. There was a place we used to go where we’d get them hot off the press. We’d order at the counter and dine-in. Ive never had fresher. 
    Brett you have to try delorenzo's and papa's in robbinsville , nj.  they are literally a mile from each other.  Both are nationally ranked.  I'll try to dig up photos for each.
    Mmm.  40 mins, not to far to find myself there at some point.
    Lou’s...aka a little slice of heaven...

• rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    That looks delicious!
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    Makes me feel a rumble in my stomach.

"Takin' a Lou". :lol:
    Makes me feel a rumble in my stomach.

"Takin' a Lou". :lol:
    LMAO!!! Taking a Lou...that’s awesome! 
  • NinetytworulesNinetytworules Boston Posts: 454
    Beach pizza from the grocery. Not bad for grocery store pie. Vodka doesn’t hurt either??

the new guy
    ^ straight vodka with your pie? Dude you’re a beast LOL 
    edited April 2018
    The new guy is a man after my own heart
    http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/263305/vodka-how-do-i-love-thee#latest

Taking a Lou is based on personal experience, unfortunately.  Lol
  • NinetytworulesNinetytworules Boston Posts: 454
    The new guy is a man after my own heart
    http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/263305/vodka-how-do-i-love-thee#latest

Taking a Lou is based on personal experience, unfortunately.  Lol
    Strong forum memory obi wan !!!
    That's my second favorite thread!