Live 2018: Europe Tour Updated

Comments

• Bine75Bine75 Germany Posts: 77
    edited April 2018
    Bine75 said:
    Looking for 1 GA ticket for the 2nd Amsterdam show June 13. 
    I have a ticket!
    For sale? I would like to have it if it’s GA.
    Yes for sale. I'm very sorry, but now it's already sold to another member. He was the first who sent me a message :-(
  • TreesmotherTreesmother Netherlands Posts: 24

Still looking for a GA ticket for the 2nd Amsterdam show June 13. Hopefully someone can help me.

If you are selling or willing to trade for a GA 10C ticket for the Berlin show send me a PM.   

Instagram: Treesmother
  • Looking for 1 10C GA ticket for Berlin and 2 Prague tickets.  

Hope someone can help.  Thanks.
  • radarradar Posts: 767
    Anyone with NOS Alive Portugal spare ticket or tickets? Looking for 2. Thanks
  • SmallestOceansSmallestOceans Posts: 13,542
    Anybody have any extra Saturday Werchter tickets?
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• Peasant TentsPeasant Tents UK Posts: 834
    Come on - let's have that July 9th Barcelona date added please!
  • Come on - let's have that July 9th Barcelona date added please!
    Madcool sold out btw. There is still hope
    PJ 2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    PJ 2018: London 1, Padova, Roma, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon, London 2
    EV 2017: Amsterdam 2&3, London 1&2
  • ConorKavanaghConorKavanagh Ireland Posts: 1,148
    Do you think if the festival is sold out that they're more likely to add a show as they know there's probably more of a demand in that area or something?
    Dublin 2006
    Dublin 2010
    Madrid 2018
    Werchter 2022
    London 1 2022
    London 2 2022
    Krakow 2022
    Come on - let's have that July 9th Barcelona date added please!
    Madcool sold out btw. There is still hope
    Awesome news... It surely is on !! I hope...

Do you think if the festival is sold out that they're more likely to add a show as they know there's probably more of a demand in that area or something?
    I think it is to do with potential contracts with the festival in Spain -- where PJ may not be able to do too many more shows unless all tickets for Madcool are sold.... So if they are, there is no hold on them bar the band's own choice. I really really hope for a second show - maximise my plane and hotel costs!!!!
  • just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,907
    Come on Pearl Jam... add the 2nd barcelona show on July 9th!!!
    just_one said:
    Come on Pearl Jam... add the 2nd barcelona show on July 9th!!!
    Yes come on! Make my Monday morning more pleasant!!! Please..
  • GludfssrGludfssr Posts: 55
    ISO single reserved seat for London night 2
    thanks in advance
  • gogigogi Posts: 6
    I'm looking for 2 pit tickets for Milan and 1 10c GA for Rome.
    Please, let me know if someone is interested. Thank you!
  • sparkysparky Posts: 3
    Any idea when 10C tickets will be sent out for the European Tour?
  • sj9966sj9966 UK Posts: 55
    sparky said:
    They wont be, they have to be picked up at the venue on the day of the show.

Scranton 1992, Manchester 1 2012, Leeds 2014, Milton Keynes 2014, Wrigley 1 2016, Amsterdam 1 2018, Prague 2018, London 2 2018, EV Madrid 2019, Hyde Park 1 2022, Hyde Park 2 2022

• sparkysparky Posts: 3
    sj9966 said:
    sparky said:
    First time buying via 10C

Do we get notification of where to pick them up? Travelling from Scotland to Barcelona for the gig.
  • wall232wall232 New York Posts: 1,346
    edited April 2018
    sparky said:
    sj9966 said:
    sparky said:
    First time buying via 10C

Do we get notification of where to pick them up? Travelling from Scotland to Barcelona for the gig.
    You should receive an email a few weeks before the show with all the details on where to pick up the tickets. There is usually a will call window for 10c members to go grab the tickets the day of the show..

NYPJ
  • cloudsnmarscloudsnmars Switzerland (for now) But from Aotearoa Posts: 113
    gogi said:

Pit tickets are available for Milan  =) Better get em quick though !!
    http://www.ticketone.it/pearl-jam-milano-biglietti.html?affiliate=ITT&doc=artistPages/tickets&fun=artist&action=tickets&key=2057662$10315600&jumpIn=yTix&kuid=462274&from=erdetaila
  • belfast1belfast1 Posts: 780
    who's excited??????????????!!!!!
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
  • ConorKavanaghConorKavanagh Ireland Posts: 1,148
    I think it is to do with potential contracts with the festival in Spain -- where PJ may not be able to do too many more shows unless all tickets for Madcool are sold.... So if they are, there is no hold on them bar the band's own choice. I really really hope for a second show - maximise my plane and hotel costs!!!!
    Yes that makes all the sense in the world now that you say it. Lots of big festivals tend to have that deal with their headliners come to think of it.
    Dublin 2006
    Dublin 2010
    Madrid 2018
    Werchter 2022
    London 1 2022
    London 2 2022
    Krakow 2022
  • gogigogi Posts: 6
    gogi said:

http://www.ticketone.it/pearl-jam-milano-biglietti.html?affiliate=ITT&doc=artistPages/tickets&fun=artist&action=tickets&key=2057662$10315600&jumpIn=yTix&kuid=462274&from=erdetaila
    Thank you so much! I could buy the tickets for Milan! :)
    I only need 1 GA for Rome now 
  • cloudsnmarscloudsnmars Switzerland (for now) But from Aotearoa Posts: 113
    gogi said:
    gogi said:

Thank you so much! I could buy the tickets for Milan! :)
    I only need 1 GA for Rome now 
    Most welcome! Glad you got them , will be a wicked day ;) 
  • AbiRamaAbiRama Durban, South Africa Posts: 15
    edited April 2018
    I realise the thing about having DSLR's inside the venue during the show.. but is there a way to know when the band will be out and about in the streets of Amsterdam, from Monday to Friday? I'd really love to get a photo of them! Maybe even sneak up close enough to ask for one! Perhaps ideas on when or where they could be?

How does one go abouts getting a ticket whereby we're able  to meet the band? Is there such a thing? Don't want to seem stalk-y but rather want to maximise this one chance we're getting to be around a few shows. Any 'insider' tips?

Managed to get PinkPop tickets as well, but the way. A dream getting to see one show. Now, somehow, the Cosmos conspired so that we might actually see Pearl Jam perform 3 nights out of 4.

Un. Real.
    Post edited by AbiRama on
  • DiniDini Hamburg Posts: 9
    I have a spare 10c GA-Ticket for Amsterdam 2nd night.
    PM please
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    AbiRama said:
    I realise the thing about having DSLR's inside the venue during the show.. but is there a way to know when the band will be out and about in the streets of Amsterdam, from Monday to Friday? I'd really love to get a photo of them! Maybe even sneak up close enough to ask for one! Perhaps ideas on when or where they could be?

How does one go abouts getting a ticket whereby we're able  to meet the band? Is there such a thing? Don't want to seem stalk-y but rather want to maximise this one chance we're getting to be around a few shows. Any 'insider' tips?

Managed to get PinkPop tickets as well, but the way. A dream getting to see one show. Now, somehow, the Cosmos conspired so that we might actually see Pearl Jam perform 3 nights out of 4.

Un. Real.
    NO there is NO way to know when they will be out and about.
    NO there is NO idea as to when and where they will be.
    NO they do NOT do "meet and greet" tickets 
    YES YOU are being "stalky"

Enjoy the shows, have fun, and be safe
  • Thanks PeteThanks Pete NYC Posts: 613
    Looking to swap one 10C Amsterdam 2 GA ticket for an Amsterdam 1 10C GA 

PM me
  • AbiRamaAbiRama Durban, South Africa Posts: 15
    NO there is NO way to know when they will be out and about.
    NO there is NO idea as to when and where they will be.
    NO they do NOT do "meet and greet" tickets 
    YES YOU are being "stalky"

Enjoy the shows, have fun, and be safe
    Hahaha... thanks for the reply. See you all there!
  • zanette13zanette13 New Hampshire Posts: 67
    Hi All - Looking for advice for the two Italy shows, coming from Boston.
    - Any suggestions on hotels near the Padua stadium? Does not look like there is anything walkable
    - I have been looking on RailEurope for trains from Padua to Rome (on 6/25) but have no had much luck. Any suggestions or any luck in booking a train?

Thanks!
    5/17/10, 10/15/13, 10/16/13, 9/26/15, 4/11/16, 8/5/16, 8/7/16, 6/24/18, 6/26/18, 8/13/18, 9/2/18, 9/4/18, 5/6/22, 5/7/22, 5/9/22, 5/12/22, 5/13/22, 9/17/22
    8/2/08, 6/16/11, 9/24/17, 2/3/22, 2/4/22
    11/4/16
  • Hi all, looking for 2 tix to Padova and 2 for Rome. Trying not Togo the stubhub route.....