Options

Nugster Download Problem

I'm not sure this is the right place for this or not but here goes. I tried to download the Moline boot and the format seems to have changed.
After clicking on the link, this Nugster info came up , I tried to install it but once I attempted to use Download Manager I just got error messages. I'm running OS10.6 and Safari Browser.
Thanks in Advance for any advice.

Comments

• Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,996
    Nugs is a pain in the butt to download from. Why is it so hard for them to make a link to one master .zip file for these shows, as 10 club used to do for us?

Anyway, the easiest way is to install Nugs' application and download the boot in one swoop. If for some reason you are unable to install the nugs software, then you probably have to download these songs one at a time.

I'll warn you that when doing them one at a time (which I've done from my work computer several times), sometimes I'll have to try a song 6 or 7 times until it successfully downloads the songs. Often I'll get a file named download unsuccessful or something like that. I don't know if this is a common problem, or just something that happens to me at my work computer. I just keep trying with each song until it downloads it correctly and in full. Their operation is bush league.
  • Options
    Was downloading the Moline show manually and got all the way to Garden. Had to walk away for about 45 minutes, when I came back it said DOWNLOAD UNSUCCESSFUL PLEASE CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE. Emailed Ten Club, hope they take care of this.
  • Options
    Just keep trying it man. That happens to me a lot. If you get the 'download unsuccessful' crap, delete that file and click again. Keep doing it until it works. It will eventually.
  • Options
    Have been. So far same message. I'm guessing that I've tried over 200 times.
  • Options
    Eek. Did you try closing the window out, and re-entering the site from scratch again? Just a thought...
  • Options
    I did it through the Ten Club. Did their Download Manager. Since my Java isn't up to date I had to do it manually. So I don't know if that would work or where I would enter the site at.
  • Options
    @Sarava-I went through my order history and was able to start the download again. Thanks for help!
  • Options
    I did have a few issues trying to get the download tool to work. After a restart of the laptop, Moline downloaded. I did have to be patient for the java tool too install and load.
    2005: Kitchener / London / Hamilton | 2006: Toronto 1&2 | 2010: Hartford | 2011: Toronto 1&2 / Hamilton
    2013: London, Brooklyn 1&2 | 2014: Detroit | 2015: New York | 2016: Ottawa / Toronto 1 / Wrigley 1
  • Options
    DJ253147DJ253147 Posts: 598
    Thanks for the help on this. The browser restart didn't do it but the computer restart did.
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,830
    yeah i was only able to download about half of moline...wtf?!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    AO100387AO100387 Posts: 5
    I had to download all my tracks manually. Hopefully this gets fixed soon.
    * Great Western Forum - Jul 14, 1998
    * MGM Grand - Oct 22, 2000
    * Greek Theatre - Oct 24, 2000
    * Glen Helen Blockbuster - Oct 28, 2000
    * Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre Irvine - Jun 02, 2003
    * Cox Arena - Jul 07, 2006
    * The Forum - Jul 09, 2006
    * Gibson Amphitheater - Oct 06, 2009
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,696
    AO100387 said:

I had to download all my tracks manually. Hopefully this gets fixed soon.

Try using Google Chrome. That might work for you.

http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/comment/5469630/#Comment_5469630
  • Options
    Seahawksean80Seahawksean80 Raleigh, NC Posts: 9
    Nugster is the most overly complicated and counter intuitive download manager in the history of technology.  I can't believe after 3 years of it's use by Pearl Jam I still can't get it to do what the instructions say it will do.  What a royal pain in the ass.  You need to fix this Pearl Jam!
    Boston II '94, Charlotte '96, Hartford '96, Raleigh '98, Columbia, MD '98, Greensboro, NC '00, Raleigh '03, Denver I '06, Denver II '06, Columbia, SC '08, Bristow, VA '10, Los Angeles I '13, Los Angeles II '13, Amsterdam I '14, NYC Central Park '15, Greenville, SC '16, Hampton '16, Columbia, SC '16, Wrigley I '16, Wrigley II '16
  • Options
    Angie10Angie10 Posts: 7
    edited April 2018
    I had no problems. Good job and thanks Pearl Jam!!!
    Post edited by Angie10 on