what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,414
    Let's go for the 2-0!!!!
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,708
    kce8 said:
    This man has fast become my favourite artist ever. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636
    kce8 said:
    This man has fast become my favourite artist ever. 

One of my favourites too! He's just amazing... how he's putting all in it... 
    :heart:
    Check out the other songs from NOIR... amazing performance!
  • hauntingfamiliarhauntingfamiliar Wilmington, NC Posts: 10,217
    I love Jeff too but that has nothing to do with this very good painting...it is emotive with a sacred air and brings to the forefront the weight of existence...particularly the blooms and fluid painted shawl on the shoulders... the multi layering gives me a sense of time passing and being ever present...not sure if Jeff painted it but I think and feel it is actually a great painting...Thank you for posting it...

Hey Poet!! Good to see you around these parts again ;) 
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,708
    kce8 said:
    Ive wven travelled to Europe to see him . I only reserve that level of obsession for pj normally so im well into him and the frames. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    kce8 said:
    Ive wven travelled to Europe to see him . I only reserve that level of obsession for pj normally so im well into him and the frames. 

Can you imagine that I travelled to see Eddie and that I arrived so late so that I only was able to get Glens last three songs?
    So awful... I still can't believe I missed it... :anguished: 

.... but... I got three songs!
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,123
    vogonpoetbythelake said: Not sure if Jeff painted it but I think and feel it is actually a great painting...Thank you for posting it...
    You're welcome! :smile:  And yes, it's a Jeff's original! :star:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    The genius and insight of Maynard.

Earlier I watched the first segment of a series on him called The Art of Work.  He speaks of us trying to control nature, how so many have lost sight of art itself (in so many forms) and how they're desperate to stay relevant.

He said that for him, staying or even being relevant...is irrelevant.  Just do what you do, without the need to be lauded for it.

Man, I need to see Puscifer again.
  • SmallestOceansSmallestOceans Posts: 13,542
    hedonist said:
    The genius and insight of Maynard.

Earlier I watched the first segment of a series on him called The Art of Work.  He speaks of us trying to control nature, how so many have lost sight of art itself (in so many forms) and how they're desperate to stay relevant.

He said that for him, staying or even being relevant...is irrelevant.  Just do what you do, without the need to be lauded for it.

Man, I need to see Puscifer again.
    How you like the new APC record?
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    I am really digging what I've heard so far.  It's different, but pure as always.
    edited April 2018
    PAOK wins volleyball's Greek Cup 2018!!!! :star:

Post edited by Pap on
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    edited April 2018
    Wondering why my recent Ex spoke to some other Guy behind my back about something very Personal and important but yet not me...
  • jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    i_lov_it said:
    Wondering why my recent Ex spoke to some other Guy behind my back about something very Personal and important but yet not me...
    I don't understand why you keep copying and pasting these posts all over the place (at least that's what it seems like you're doing). It can't make you happy to keep bringing it up and reminding yourself of it. Can you please tell me why you've been doing this for over a month now?
    edited April 2018
    i_lov_it said:
    I don't understand why you keep copying and pasting these posts all over the place (at least that's what it seems like you're doing). It can't make you happy to keep bringing it up and reminding yourself of it. Can you please tell me why you've been doing this for over a month now?

Oh wtf???...by the way I'm not copying and pasting them...I've only Posted it in ***Two Thread***...wtf is YOUR Problem???

Well just a few weeks is not that long...stop Judging me...

Post edited by i_lov_it on
    i_lov_it said:
    i_lov_it said:

Oh wtf???...by the way I'm not copying and pasting them...I've only Posted it in ***Two Thread***...wtf is YOUR Problem???

I'm not judging, I just find your behaviour concerning 
    Forget it, I give up
    edited April 2018
    Forget it, I give up
    Oh ok...that was weird...
    i_lov_it said:
    i_lov_it said:

I know where you're coming from though...these sort of People don't care otherwise She wouldn't of treated me the way She did...it's just hard to come to terms with the fact that I was used and Played...
  • RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716
    i_lov_it said:
    i_lov_it said:
    i_lov_it said:

I know where you're coming from though...these sort of People don't care otherwise She wouldn't of treated me the way She did...it's just hard to come to terms with the fact that I was used and Played...
    Yeah, it sucks. You’re young. Sadly, you’ll get used to it. My advice? Accept that people are a-holes as fast as possible so you don’t waste your life being disappointed. 
    Oh, and don’t get married. 
    This emotional moment today at lunch with my dad..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• SmallestOceansSmallestOceans Posts: 13,542
    23scidoo said:
    This emotional moment today at lunch with my dad..
    Everything alright?
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    i_lov_it said:
    i_lov_it said:
    i_lov_it said:

Yeah, it sucks. You’re young. Sadly, you’ll get used to it. My advice? Accept that people are a-holes as fast as possible so you don’t waste your life being disappointed. 
    Oh, and don’t get married. 
    I've gotta agree. Hell, i_lov_it, I by no means want to minimize your feelings by saying this... but brace yourself. If this actually ends up being the worst thing that someone does to you in a relationship you'll be one of the luckiest people I've ever known.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    Yes, all fine..i just didn't expected..
    thanks for asking..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited April 2018
    That I wish I had the guts to point out how wrong I think it was for my sister to go swimming with the dolphins during a vacation with her daughter. I loathe animal tourism and keeping Cetaceans in captivity so much. She posted photos of this, and even commented that the best part of the whole trip was when they did this... God, I am just dying to point out the error of this... especiallyvaince she has gone off about how bad animal tourism is, like with the elephant riding and shit ... obviously she has an extremely limited idea of what that actually is (or is just that self- absorbed). And I hate to see her passing that onto her daughter.
    But I hesitate to say something because she's a psychopath, so doesn't respond well to such confrontations. So I'm taking the subtle route... I just shared another 'stop animal tourism' video on facebook, followed another 'dolphins in captivity' animals rights page, and I think I'll go blast out a few more articles about the downside of swimming with dolphins now. Passive aggressive of me for sure, but better than risking her wrath, lol.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    PJ_Soul said:
    That I wish I had the guts to point out how wrong I think it was for my sister to go swimming with the dolphins during a vacation with her daughter. I loathe animal tourism and keeping Cetaceas in captivity so much. She posted photos of this, and even commented that the best mom's t of the whole trip was when they did this... God, I am just dying to point out the error of this... especiallyvaince she has gone off about how bad animal tourism is, like with the elephant riding and shit ... obviously she has an extremely limited idea of what that actually is (or is just that self- absorbed). And I hate to see her passing that onto her daughter.
    But I hesitate to say something because she's a psychopath, so doesn't respond well to such confrontations. So I'm taking the subtle route... I just shared another 'stop animal tourism' video on facebook, followed another 'dolphins in captivity' animals rights page, and I think I'll go blast out a few more articles about the downside of swimming with dolphins now. Passive aggressive of me for sure, but better than risking her wrath, lol.
    I've never swum with dolphins, but they used to swim with me all the time. Curious critters, but they keep a comfortable distance. Every time I go home, I know I'll interact with at least one of them if I go for a swim in the Gulf or wade out a good distance while fishing in the intracoastal. The last time I was home, two of them ran off a good-sized reef shark from the area. Fun stuff to watch. My daughter was there with me to witness it, too.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    PJ_Soul said:
    That I wish I had the guts to point out how wrong I think it was for my sister to go swimming with the dolphins during a vacation with her daughter. I loathe animal tourism and keeping Cetaceans in captivity so much. She posted photos of this, and even commented that the best mom's t of the whole trip was when they did this... God, I am just dying to point out the error of this... especiallyvaince she has gone off about how bad animal tourism is, like with the elephant riding and shit ... obviously she has an extremely limited idea of what that actually is (or is just that self- absorbed). And I hate to see her passing that onto her daughter.
    I refused to let my kids swim with the dolphins at our resort in mexico. we watched the show (not really a show, more of a marketing tool to get people to pony up the cash to swim with them), but that was because it was free. I used it as an educational tool to let them know how wrong it is to keep animals in captivity for our entertainment. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

PJ_Soul said:
    That I wish I had the guts to point out how wrong I think it was for my sister to go swimming with the dolphins during a vacation with her daughter. I loathe animal tourism and keeping Cetaceans in captivity so much. She posted photos of this, and even commented that the best mom's t of the whole trip was when they did this... God, I am just dying to point out the error of this... especiallyvaince she has gone off about how bad animal tourism is, like with the elephant riding and shit ... obviously she has an extremely limited idea of what that actually is (or is just that self- absorbed). And I hate to see her passing that onto her daughter.
    Were the dolphins in captivity then? My understanding of swimming with dolphins was that it happens in the open sea, in an area where dolphins happen to be hanging about. I see no issue with going to swim with them in that kind of a scenario