Vancouver/Seattle/San Francisco Trip

13»

Comments

• ConorKavanaghConorKavanagh Ireland Posts: 1,148
    It's a foreign concept to me. I am often repelled by these hipster trends, but I guess it was either stand in line or probably just never see the inside.
    Dublin 2006
    Dublin 2010
    Madrid 2018
    Werchter 2022
    London 1 2022
    London 2 2022
    Krakow 2022
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited April 2018
    I've waited in line to get inside a restaurant exactly once in my life, and it was indeed worth it. It was for Tacofino, on East Hastings. Too bad I didn't recommend that place to you!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    The food almost did us in while we were away. Especially once we got south of the border, we ate a lot. I have a serious addiction to junk food so I almost lost the run of myself a few times. There's been a couple of fast days since we got back, to try and get back to a regular weight!
    Dublin 2006
    Dublin 2010
    Madrid 2018
    Werchter 2022
    London 1 2022
    London 2 2022
    Krakow 2022
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited April 2018
    The food almost did us in while we were away. Especially once we got south of the border, we ate a lot. I have a serious addiction to junk food so I almost lost the run of myself a few times. There's been a couple of fast days since we got back, to try and get back to a regular weight!
    Yeah, North Americans are pigs, it's true, and we want everyone else to be pigs too. :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    Things have not been going well for me on the losing weight front since getting back. There's been a lot of chocolate hanging around my apartment.  ;)
    Dublin 2006
    Dublin 2010
    Madrid 2018
    Werchter 2022
    London 1 2022
    London 2 2022
    Krakow 2022