*** -- PROCESSING Your Philadelphia 76ers -- ***

Comments

• eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,710
    Who do you think the Sixers are beating in the Finals? Rockets? Warriors?
    rockets in six

Mo was a stud. 
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    JK_Livin said:
    50 WINS!!
    Nailed it!! And that was thinking Fultz would actually contribute.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    15 in a row. New team record

Reminder: this team won 10 games total two years ago

ttp
    chinese-happy.jpg
    It would be nice to have all our guys back for the playoffs, now Dario!. Bucks are in an interesting spot. If they win tonight, they lose their draft pick next year that's 10-17 protected.
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    chinese-happy.jpg
    he could wear one of those face masks (might help a little)

Image result for joel embiid mask
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    52 wins. 
    3 seed.
    Yet another lottery pick on the way. 

chinese-happy.jpg
    Nice win. Bucks laid down. Wade killed us coming off the bench this year but that was before we had Ersan, Marco and Fultz coming off our bench. 16 down, 16 to go!
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    "If you want to have real success you have to very often be willing to do something different from the herd...That means you have to find some way to have a differentiated viewpoint from the masses. And it needs to be right. Anything less won’t work."

- Samuel Blake Hinkie

chinese-happy.jpg
    "If you want to have real success you have to very often be willing to do something different from the herd...That means you have to find some way to have a differentiated viewpoint from the masses. And it needs to be right. Anything less won’t work."

- Samuel Blake Hinkie

I just grabbed a few tissues.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer

JK_Livin said:

- Samuel Blake Hinkie

I just grabbed a few tissues.
     http://www.businessinsider.com/sam-hinkie-explains-sixers-tanking-plan-2015-2

When asked when he'll know when the rebuilding process is complete and he has the right players in place, Hinkie responded ominously, "We'll all know. We'll all know."

sniff....sniff.....rest in peace, Sam

chinese-happy.jpg
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171

- Samuel Blake Hinkie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn_PSJsl0LQ
    5pt favorites. Love the Saturday 8pm start too

Can’t get here soon enough!
    chinese-happy.jpg
    I wonder if Meek will be sitting court side on Monday.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,851
    JK_Livin said:
    I wonder if Meek will be sitting court side on Monday.
    Did Kraft get him released?
    Fultz becomes youngest player in NBA to record a triple-double :clap:

So their winning streak counts towards next season if I'm not mistaken, right?
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    JOIN, OR DIE

The 76ers organization has gone to great lengths to carefully detail elements of this campaign throughout the course of the season. Uniquely hidden underneath a flap on the shorts of the City Edition uniform lies the segmented snake, shown in 76ers’ blue. In 1754, Benjamin Franklin illustrated the political cartoon “Join, or Die” with a segmented snake in the Pennsylvania Gazette, a Philadelphia-based newspaper, in an effort to unite the colonies. In the 18th century, the severed snake was thought to possess the ability to be resurrected if its separated pieces were put back together before sunset.

Eleven years later, Franklin revitalized “Join, or Die” as “Unite, or Die” as an effort to bond the colonies together. Now, 250-plus years later, the 76ers will carry Franklin’s rallying cry to present day, evolving it to “Phila Unite,” and making it exclusively authentic to the city of Philadelphia.
    chinese-happy.jpg
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    Saw a picture of a giant flag of that logo hanging on Mulberry Market at 2nd and arch. Miss that spot. Miss old city at times
    $40 for a t-shirt is a bit much. WTF is up with a 2:30pm start time on Wednesday?
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    edited April 2018
    JOIN, OR DIE

The 76ers organization has gone to great lengths to carefully detail elements of this campaign throughout the course of the season. Uniquely hidden underneath a flap on the shorts of the City Edition uniform lies the segmented snake, shown in 76ers’ blue. In 1754, Benjamin Franklin illustrated the political cartoon “Join, or Die” with a segmented snake in the Pennsylvania Gazette, a Philadelphia-based newspaper, in an effort to unite the colonies. In the 18th century, the severed snake was thought to possess the ability to be resurrected if its separated pieces were put back together before sunset.

Eleven years later, Franklin revitalized “Join, or Die” as “Unite, or Die” as an effort to bond the colonies together. Now, 250-plus years later, the 76ers will carry Franklin’s rallying cry to present day, evolving it to “Phila Unite,” and making it exclusively authentic to the city of Philadelphia.
    so they stole that from the Phildaelphia Union which has been using that since their start.  Maybe the owner was too busy being worried about multiple probation violator Meek Mill to come up with something on their own eh?

https://www.google.com/search?q=philadelphia+union+join+or+die&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjI-ZbarrfaAhWkzVkKHRBGDX0QsAQINw&biw=1920&bih=974
    Post edited by pjhawks on
    Jojo is out for game 1 per Brown
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    pjhawks said:
    JOIN, OR DIE

so they stole that from the Phildaelphia Union which has been using that since their start.  Maybe the owner was too busy being worried about multiple probation violator Meek Mill to come up with something on their own eh?

https://www.google.com/search?q=philadelphia+union+join+or+die&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjI-ZbarrfaAhWkzVkKHRBGDX0QsAQINw&biw=1920&bih=974
    Who are The Union?  

hahahaha
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin said:
    Jojo is out for game 1 per Brown
    Wow and the line is actually -7 now. Started at -5. 

Should probably rest him till the Finals. We'll need him for Golden State or Houston.

trusttheemotherfuckingprocess.
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Think this will go six or seven games. Second round matchup feels like it would be easier than first round. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Think this will go six or seven games. Second round matchup feels like it would be easier than first round. 
    At the rate they're going could be a sweep until at least the conference finals.  Simmons one rebound away from a triple-double. 
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    What a game and clamp down in the second half.  
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    Bret Brown was pushing all the right buttons Saturday especially going with Illyasova for the second half. Whiteside cannot defend outside of the paint. They basically took him out of the game. Interested to see how/if the Heat counter that tonight. 

Embiid is out again. If they win, I’m tempted to just rest him until they lose a game. 
    chinese-happy.jpg