Western media lies about Syria exposed (Canadian journalist Eva Bartlett)

Comments

• JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    Does anyone believe Assad gassed his own people, again, just when he has secured most of Ghouta? It reminds me of the Jackson 5 Santa Clause song, "I really did see Santa Clause, I really did, you gotta believe me"
    State Dept (who was quick to bandwagon blame Skripal poisoning on Russia Russia Russia with zero evidence) "the Assad regime must be held accountable....Russia Russia Russia ultimately bears responsibility".
    I really do believe it, I really do, you gotta believe them.

https://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2018/04/280313.htm
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    JC29856 said:
    Does anyone believe Assad gassed his own people, again, just when he has secured most of Ghouta? It reminds me of the Jackson 5 Santa Clause song, "I really did see Santa Clause, I really did, you gotta believe me"
    State Dept (who was quick to bandwagon blame Skripal poisoning on Russia Russia Russia with zero evidence) "the Assad regime must be held accountable....Russia Russia Russia ultimately bears responsibility".
    I really do believe it, I really do, you gotta believe them.

https://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2018/04/280313.htm
    lol now your onto this what happened to the Indictments on the HRC case ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    At least 70 are killed in suspected chemical attack in Syria - BBC News US https://apple.news/AxmxHOmxeSvWcgts4jXU9Hg
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    How anyone in their right  mind could openly support a dictator such as assad is beyond me. A dictator who doesn' think twice about gassing his own people. Who doesn' think twice about killing innocent women and children.

F$@#ing troll
  • LongestRoadLongestRoad Posts: 477
    This ain't no lie now. Syria with the help of Russia and Iran are gasing Syrian civilians. It takes a special kind of evil to kill children. 
    This ain't no lie now. Syria with the help of Russia and Iran are gasing Syrian civilians. It takes a special kind of evil to kill children. 
    As well as a special kind of evil  to support a dictator who would want to kill children.
  • LongestRoadLongestRoad Posts: 477
    As well as a special kind of evil  to support a dictator who would want to kill children.
    Who's supporting that dictator?
    Let's see if orange bafoon will really take action or bomb an empty air strip like last time , how about a bomb or two on Assad's castle or tower or palace where ever he migh be hiding in !
    dispicable human being killing kids and unarmed how can he look in the mirror everyday and smile ....
  • Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095
    "Get ready Russia"
    I think im gonna throw up.

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

• polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    There was a Syria thread a while back that highlighted all this.  People are really not using their brains in this matter and it doesn't help that the Western Media is complicit in this travesty that is about to escalate to massive deaths and potentially bring us to a larger scale war.

Check out Peter Ford (Former UK ambassador to Syria) - he's just flabbergasted at the stupidity of people who continue to not think critically about this.

EACH and every time Assad looks to finally win this war AGAINST EXTREMISTS AND TERRORISTS - there is a supposed chemical attack based on Videos manufactured by Jihadists and PR companies.  This is a kin to falling for an email saying you have an inheritance but need to send money to claim it. 

Here is a press conference featuring key whistleblowers who have exposed Government Lies (Daniel Ellsberg makes an appearance).

If you want to skip to the section pertaining to Syria - start around 52 minutes and listen to Katherine Gun (who is a real hero)

Syria is ultimately yet another US/UK sponsored intervention to overthrow a sovereign country like they've done all over the fucking world.   If you don't believe this - check out Iraq, Libya and Afghanistan and look at the rise of Jihadist groups like ISIS.  They control and rule over these countries now - just as long as the key players got what they want out of it.  Why does the media not report on what is happening in Yemen!?  Because that's a Saudi operation and the US is ok with killing people there.

Look at vidoes and pictures of Syrian life before this intervention.  Christians, Jews and Muslims living in the same neighbourhoods; people spending time with families; free education ... people need to get their collective heads out of their asses and educate themselves instead of believing what the media feeds them.

I'm sorry ... if you believe Syria is gassing their own people - I have some real estate to sell you
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    I find it hypocritical of Americans to criticize other countries actions...how many innocent people have died at the hands of American bombs from American manufactured wars...Americans should first clean their own house up.
    Give Peas A Chance…
    Let's see ... multiple investigations ranging from breaking election laws, tampering with election, white house corruption, etc ...
    Maybe we should Wag the Dog!?  Focus on Syria and go to war.  Cuz that's what Americans do best and something the country likes to rally around - spreading peace and democracy one missile at a time.
  • polaris_x said:
    Let's see ... multiple investigations ranging from breaking election laws, tampering with election, white house corruption, etc ...
    Maybe we should Wag the Dog!?  Focus on Syria and go to war.  Cuz that's what Americans do best and something the country likes to rally around - spreading peace and democracy one missile at a time.

You go, brother!
    "My brain's a good brain!"
    There ARE STILL NO WMD's in Iraq ... US-Led Coalition = Illegal and Criminal ...
    Interfering in other countries elections and regime changes are ok when the US is doing meddling ...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    edited April 2018
    This was one of the last rebel holdouts that was gassed. The rebels in that area were in negotiations with the government when they were gassed. They then packed up and left. This was a huge win for Assad.

It it not only plausible but likely Assad was behind the gassing. 

Polaris, who else do you think would have the means and will to carry out this chemical weapon attack?

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/08/world/middleeast/syria-chemical-attack-ghouta.html

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-ghouta/syrian-rebels-evacuated-from-douma-reach-northwest-monitor-idUSKBN1HH19M
    Post edited by dignin on
    Dude ... all the information regarding these gas attacks have come from Jihadist groups ... i.e. the White Helmets - who are the biggest frauds out there.  Do some independent research on them and you will see they have been expertly trained by PR companies in staging fake videos. 

I mentioned this in the other Syria thread ... why on earth would Assad gas his own people!!? ... look at the result! ... more foreign intervention! ... is it a coincidence that EVERY time Trump says he is gonna pull out of Syria - there is a gas attack!?? ... this makes no sense whatsoever ... each time they claim a gas attack - it's been debunked ... there is an international body that is meant to investigate these claims OPCW ... hopefully, they will be allowed to do their jobs and they can provide truth ...

The media are portraying Assad as some brutal dictator but if you do just a bit of digging into who he really is ... you will see that it doesn't match ... this guy drives his own car around the country and walks amongst his people freely ... brutal dictators do not do that ... they hole themselves up in their private resorts and play golf ...

The first thing people have to realize in this conflict is that there are NO moderate rebels.  Syria is at war with Al Qaeda, ISIS and other Extremist Islamic Factions.  The same groups that have run rampant in IRaq, Libya and Afghanistan thanks to US support.  These so called rebels are all foreign!
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,476
    polaris_x said:
    Dude ... all the information regarding these gas attacks have come from Jihadist groups ... i.e. the White Helmets - who are the biggest frauds out there.  Do some independent research on them and you will see they have been expertly trained by PR companies in staging fake videos. 

I mentioned this in the other Syria thread ... why on earth would Assad gas his own people!!? ... look at the result! ... more foreign intervention! ... is it a coincidence that EVERY time Trump says he is gonna pull out of Syria - there is a gas attack!?? ... this makes no sense whatsoever ... each time they claim a gas attack - it's been debunked ... there is an international body that is meant to investigate these claims OPCW ... hopefully, they will be allowed to do their jobs and they can provide truth ...

The media are portraying Assad as some brutal dictator but if you do just a bit of digging into who he really is ... you will see that it doesn't match ... this guy drives his own car around the country and walks amongst his people freely ... brutal dictators do not do that ... they hole themselves up in their private resorts and play golf ...

The first thing people have to realize in this conflict is that there are NO moderate rebels.  Syria is at war with Al Qaeda, ISIS and other Extremist Islamic Factions.  The same groups that have run rampant in IRaq, Libya and Afghanistan thanks to US support.  These so called rebels are all foreign!
    You clearly don’t have a grasp of the Assad family and regime’s history. Read up on Homs, early to mid mid 80s. What purpose and what gain is there for the media to flame or purport the narrative? Clicks? Advertising revenue? That said, the US shouldn’t be involved, shouldn’t have been involved and we should tell the Saudis to stay the fuck out of Yemen. But you don’t mention the third rail of Middle East politics and tensions, Israel. Why is that?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    polaris_x said:

Dude, I have done my own research I have come to different conclusions than you. You see a conspiracy, I don't.

edited April 2018
    assad is a dictator who kills his own people 
    When you support assad in any way, shape, or form you support evil
    When you support evil in any way, shape, or form you are evil as well.

Namaste'
    polaris_x said:

lol ASSAD the humanatarian lol yeah he's agreat guy i bet he also goes around feeding the hungry ....
    Americans are blinded by there ego's...
    Give Peas A Chance…
    Heck i say let them all fight their own battles starting with Israel , i don't want any Americans dying over other countries problems but at the same time the world can't just stand by and watch women&children being gassed to death someone will have to stand up for them no ?
    polaris_x said:

You clearly don’t have a grasp of the Assad family and regime’s history. Read up on Homs, early to mid mid 80s. What purpose and what gain is there for the media to flame or purport the narrative? Clicks? Advertising revenue? That said, the US shouldn’t be involved, shouldn’t have been involved and we should tell the Saudis to stay the fuck out of Yemen. But you don’t mention the third rail of Middle East politics and tensions, Israel. Why is that?
    Bashar-Al Assad is not his father.  He only came into power when his brother died.  Up until then he just wanted to be an eye doctor studying in London.  Since coming into power he has brought in free elections - I suspect many will question the legitimacy of these elections but that's on you. 

I don't mention Israel for the same reasons I don't mention Turkey or Saudi Arabia here.  At the crux of it - it is US/UK interests that are the main drivers of the conflict here.  For sure Israel and Turkey and Saudi Arabia are players.
    assad is a dictator who kills his own people 
    When you support assad in any way, shape, or form you support evil
    When you support evil in any way, shape, or form you are evil as well.

Namaste'
    What proof do you have?
    And from what country do you cast accusations?  Please don't say America because the world knows there is no greater threat to peace and security than the American Imperialistic Agenda. 
    Heck i say let them all fight their own battles starting with Israel , i don't want any Americans dying over other countries problems but at the same time the world can't just stand by and watch women&children being gassed to death someone will have to stand up for them no ?
    America is not in the middle east as saviours of innocent people.  They are there forging their own economic and military interests.  They are the cause of the problems there - not the solution.
    polaris_x said:

lol ASSAD the humanatarian lol yeah he's agreat guy i bet he also goes around feeding the hungry ....
    Syria is a socialist country with Free health care and education. 
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited April 2018
    This is insane. Sometimes I feel like I'm living in some kind of really weird dream. How else would it possible that the POTUS is threatening military attacks against another nation that is allies with Russia via Twitter? Does Trump maybe think this is just a big game of Axis and Allies? Perhaps that is why he Tweets his simpleton game plans and thinks his relationship with Russia and Putin is fluid?
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    Who is involved in just about every world conflict since the end of WW2?  America has no interest in peace.  
    Give Peas A Chance…