Official: 2018 Europe Tour Ticket ISO/For Sale Thread

Comments

• Mikemzl91Mikemzl91 Posts: 484
    I have a spare GA ticket for both Amsterdam shows. Looking to trade for a Lisbon ticket and/or a Foo Fighters GA ticket for Antwerp on June 11!

Hi! I have a spare GA for FF in Antwerp, but already have tickets for both PJ Amsterdam gigs. Let me know if you are interested  it's face value 
    I'll buy your Amsterdam night 1 ticket. 
    thanks
  • DPrival78DPrival78 CT Posts: 2,259
    Looking for Amsterdam 2:  Either 1 or 2 GA's or 2 RES together, if possible.
    I could possibly trade a GA for either Missoula or Seattle 2 if interested.  

Thanks!
    i'm more a fan of popular bands.. like the bee-gees, pearl jam
  • FredSFredS Posts: 20
    Looking for some help here - I have a pair of TenClub standing tickets for both London shows and was originally going to both, however, circumstances have conspired that I can now only go to the Tuesday night gig. So my issue is I now can't physically be in London to collect the Monday night tickets. I know all about the policy on collections etc, but just wondering if anyone has any info on if I can actually get someone else to pick up my tickets if they have my ID? I have a fan who will take one and would then sell one well under face value, but not sure how they could get them? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
    Caught a bolt of lightening, cursed the day he let it go.
  • BP61344BP61344 Bristol, UK Posts: 22
    FredS said:
    Looking for some help here - I have a pair of TenClub standing tickets for both London shows and was originally going to both, however, circumstances have conspired that I can now only go to the Tuesday night gig. So my issue is I now can't physically be in London to collect the Monday night tickets. I know all about the policy on collections etc, but just wondering if anyone has any info on if I can actually get someone else to pick up my tickets if they have my ID? I have a fan who will take one and would then sell one well under face value, but not sure how they could get them? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
    I'd email TenClub explaining your situation and see what they say.
    If you can sell on the Monday tickets, I'd love to buy them from you. I'm a TenClub member which might be easier from their perspective.
    BP61344 said:
    FredS said:
    If you can sell on the Monday tickets, I'd love to buy them from you. I'm a TenClub member which might be easier from their perspective.
    Will do, thinking it won't be a positive response. Really just want someone to use them and get it sorted so they're not sitting at the ticket office uncollected. If I can get them picked up by somone else I'd happily sell you at least one as I have a friend keen to take the other at the moment.
  • BP61344BP61344 Bristol, UK Posts: 22
    FredS said:
    BP61344 said:
    FredS said:
    Will do, thinking it won't be a positive response. Really just want someone to use them and get it sorted so they're not sitting at the ticket office uncollected. If I can get them picked up by somone else I'd happily sell you at least one as I have a friend keen to take the other at the moment.
    They'e been really helpful when I've had queries in the past, so I'm sure they'll be fine with your request.
    Thanks,
    Ben
    BP61344 said:
    FredS said:
    BP61344 said:
    FredS said:
    They'e been really helpful when I've had queries in the past, so I'm sure they'll be fine with your request.
    Thanks,
    Ben
    That's good to hear, I've just emailed them so will see what they come back with. Will keep you posted.
  • marcogttmarcogtt Posts: 38
    Guys Padova anyone with one spare?
  • patelanmpatelanm Posts: 36
    Hi, i'm looking for 1-2 tickets for London 1 & 2 and Amsterdam 1.  I can buy the tickets if you have extras or could possibly trade for tickets to the Seattle/Chicago/Boston shows this summer.  Please PM if interested.  Thanks
    patelanm said:
    Hi, i'm looking for 1-2 tickets for London 1 & 2 and Amsterdam 1.  I can buy the tickets if you have extras or could possibly trade for tickets to the Seattle/Chicago/Boston shows this summer.  Please PM if interested.  Thanks
    I would definitely trade London 1 or 2 for a Boston, my only problem I'm also looking to trade for Amsterdam 1 with one of my London tickets. So until that happens I can't commit but keep me in mind and I'll do the same.
  • udohaudoha Leipzig Posts: 2
    Hi, I'm still hoping for a Berlin ticket. Anyone, please PM me. Thanks!
  • MK225952MK225952 Posts: 19
    ISO Amsterdam 1 GA or RES - Have a RES for AMS 2 to trade or cash
    Amsterdam 1 & 2 2018 | Eddie Vedder Johannesburg 2018
  • MissPennyLaneMissPennyLane Redondo Beach, CA Posts: 687
    ISO: 1 Barcelona. Have 1 GA Berlin to trade
  • looking for London 1. GA or seating will do
    PJ 2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    PJ 2018: London 1, Padova, Roma, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon, London 2
    EV 2017: Amsterdam 2&3, London 1&2
  • WaperdWaperd The Hague, Netherlands Posts: 10
    ISO 2 berlin tickets. Have 1 AMS #2 ticket to trade. Please PM me if interested. 
  • alesekalesek Posts: 809
    Still looking for 1 Berlin ticket.... tks!
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • Looking for one Amsterdam night 1 GA.  Will buy it or I have an extra Missoula GA for trade.  Thanks! 
  • Ledbetter7Ledbetter7 Posts: 10
    edited April 2018
    Hello, i have a spare (GA) Amsterdam night 1 for sale. Please PM me if interested. 

Edit: sold.
    Post edited by Ledbetter7 on
    Hello, i have a spare (GA) Amsterdam night 1 for sale. Please PM me if interested. 
    pm sent
  • marcogttmarcogtt Posts: 38
    Looking for 1 Padova spare
  • mariekemegensmariekemegens The Netherlands Posts: 4
    Cosimo82 said:
    I have spare to sell for berlin and a ga for bcn
    pm me
    PM sent!
  • gogigogi Posts: 6
    I'm looking for 2 pit tickets for Milan and 1 10c GA for Rome.
    Please, let me know if someone is interested. Thank you!
  • AlltheWay23AlltheWay23 Posts: 157
    Looking for ticket(s) to Prague.  Can anyone help?
  • dsmooth07dsmooth07 Posts: 12
    Looking for a GA single for both nights in London. Would love to buy an extra of someone before StubHub.
  • UFFYUFFY Posts: 63
    Hi guys looking for 2 tickets for London night 2 - long shot I know. Or if you have one spare standing ticket that would b a start
  • alesekalesek Posts: 809
    Anyone got any spares for Lisbon? Can do all three days too ...  tks
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • Hello
    Due to current knee problems i would like to to trade my two GA- tickets for two reserved seats.
    The GA- tickets are general Ticketmaster tickets, no 10c.
    I lost the lottery.
    I'm interested in general Ticketmaster-, as 10c- tickets as well.
    PM please.
    Best regards, D.
    2000 Berlin
    2012 Berlin 1/ Berlin 2
    2014 Amsterdam 1/ Amsterdam 2/ Berlin
    2017 Amsterdam 1/ Amsterdam 2/ Amsterdam 3/ Antwerp (EV Solo Shows)
    2018 Amsterdam 1/ Amsterdam 2/ Krakow/ Berlin/ Seattle 1/ Seattle 2
    2019 Amsterdam 1/ Amsterdam 2/ Berlin/ Düsseldorf (EV Solo Shows)
    2022 Frankfurt
  • Hi, friends!
    I'm looking for 2 Pit tickets to Milan's concert! Please be in touch if you can help. 
    Thank you! :smiley:
    Danielle
  • nippleholicnippleholic Toronto Posts: 1,083
    I have a spare GA for either Amsterdam shows - looking for a Lisbon ticket!
    2003: Buffalo, Toronto
    2004: Boston (x2), Toledo, Grand Rapids
    2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto
    2006: Toronto (x2), Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit
    2008: New York City (x2), Hartford, Boston II
    2010: Buffalo, Newark, New York City (x2), Nijmegen, Berlin, Werchter
    2011: Alpine Valley I, Alpine Valley II, Montreal, Toronto (x2), Ottawa, Hamilton
    2012: Amsterdam (x2), Berlin (x2)
    2013: London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Brooklyn (x2)
    2014: Detroit
    2016: Quebec City, Ottawa, Toronto (x2), Chicago (x2)
    2018: Amsterdam (x2), Padua, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona
    2022: San Diego, Los Angeles (x2), Oakland (x2), Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023: Fort Worth (x2), Austin (x2)

• I have a spare 10C GA Prague. Looking to trade for a Berlin ticket.
    2007 London
    2009 Manchester
    2010 Dublin / London
    2012 Manchester I & II / Berlin I & II / EV: Manchester
    2014 Amsterdam I & II / Vienna / Berlin / Leeds