yay, fenway and wrigley...again

13»

Comments

• Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,039
    Im sure all the people going to see PJ for the first or second time would love to a set filled with Sweet Lew, Bugs and Hitchhiker :wink:
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,867
    Im sure all the people going to see PJ for the first or second time would love to a set filled with Sweet Lew, Bugs and Hitchhiker :wink:
    Exactly. I loved hearing Strangest Tribe but there was a definite "WTF?" vibe from parts of the crowd. The hits are hits for a reason and many of them have become classics over the years.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,039
    JimmyV said:
    Exactly. I loved hearing Strangest Tribe but there was a definite "WTF?" vibe from parts of the crowd. The hits are hits for a reason and many of them have become classics over the years.
    Right?  I mean I would love Strangest Tribe and Of The Earth and three new songs. Plenty of “hits” I don’t care to hear but MANY people are there to see the classics. My wife loves Betterman so she loves when they play it. I don’t but I love that she does. 
  • iOnlyownMymindiOnlyownMymind Posts: 2,518
    JimmyV said:
    Right?  I mean I would love Strangest Tribe and Of The Earth and three new songs. Plenty of “hits” I don’t care to hear but MANY people are there to see the classics. My wife loves Betterman so she loves when they play it. I don’t but I love that she does. 
    Some 10c only shows are way overdue. 
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,867
    10c only shows would be a cluster. There would never be enough tickets to go around.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • iOnlyownMymindiOnlyownMymind Posts: 2,518
    edited April 2018
    JimmyV said:
    10c only shows would be a cluster. There would never be enough tickets to go around.
    If they did a number of them and capped how many a member could attend, don't see why it would be that crazy. There could be a sweet spot between tiny theaters and arenas to accommodate a few more while still being relatively intimate. Maybe venues that are around the size of the Adams Center in Missoula. 
    Post edited by iOnlyownMymind on
  • ruthlessgringoruthlessgringo South Carolina Posts: 60
    Can't find a better band. Can't find a better baaaaaand! I ll listen to them sing whatever song, however many times they wanna play it. 
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,472
    If they were to retire all of ten from live shows that would be fine with me.
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,817
    Get_Right said:
    Every time I hear porch live I have a huge ass smile on my face; they could play it every single night and I'd be happy.  The rest of ten could use a break from time to time.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,472
    mcgruff10 said:
    Get_Right said:
    Every time I hear porch live I have a huge ass smile on my face; they could play it every single night and I'd be happy.  The rest of ten could use a break from time to time.
    Release does that for me. Jeremy is great live.  I am just bored with the rest. But like many others, I am happy to be at the show and am not too picky about the songs.  Totally hate sirens though LOL!
  • drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,375
    mcgruff10 said:
    Get_Right said:
    The rest of Ten that is commonplace is only really Alive and Black though. And Even Flow and Jeremy every other night. 

Everything else is a treat. I would love to finally hear Release, Deep, Once and Garden especially. They take long enough breaks on these imo. 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
    mcgruff10 said:
    Get_Right said:
    The rest of Ten that is commonplace is only really Alive and Black though. And Even Flow and Jeremy every other night. 

Everything else is a treat. I would love to finally hear Release, Deep, Once and Garden especially. They take long enough breaks on these imo. 
    You are definitely correct, the staples are even flow, alive, black, jeremy,  and porch.  Release and garden would be great every single night.  I also enjoy why go a lot live.
  • LiteTheMatchLiteTheMatch Posts: 1,174
    edited April 2018
    I think I've only seen Deep maybe once...    I've rarely seen Once...    Oceans & Release are great live!   Don't remember ever seeing Garden!
    A child's rhyme stuck in my head...
    It said "Life is nothing but a dream."
    I've spent so many years in question
    To find I'd known this all along.
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    I would like to see a post-1998 song set list or three... they rely WAY too much on songs written 20+ years ago... but I still enjoy seeing them live, no matter what.... nothing compares...  but even flow and black are easy piss break songs... maybe even porch and RVM in the upcoming years as well  
    my2hands said:
    I would like to see a post-1998 song set list or three... they rely WAY too much on songs written 20+ years ago... but I still enjoy seeing them live, no matter what.... nothing compares...  but even flow and black are easy piss break songs... maybe even porch and RVM in the upcoming years as well  
    I m sorry what?! Porch and rvm piss break songs?!?!?!
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,731
    mcgruff10 said:
    my2hands said:
    I m sorry what?! Porch and rvm piss break songs?!?!?!
    And Black.