Can we sell/transfer a ticket that’s been sold to us?

arcanesirenarcanesiren Mission, BC Posts: 20
So, life has gotten in the way and I won’t be able to make it to the second night in Seattle. I had bought a reserved ticket from another 10c member, but do I have to return it to them or can I sell it for face value and forward them the contact info?

Comments

• silvasilva Posts: 44
    Hey, I don't know if that's possible, but as someone who has bought a ticket off another member here I do have a question for you.

How was the ticket transferred to you? Is there a special app or was it just an email? How does it work.

I'm trying to find 2 GA tix for Seattle night 1 and I'm just wondering how it will work if I do manage to find some. Obviously I'll have to get 2 single tix, as you are not allowed to sell both tickets. Do you have to be a tenclub member in order to be able to have a ticket transferred to you? Obviously I am, but my girlfriend isn't.

Sorry, a lot of questions, but any help is much appreciated.

thanks, and good luck.
    Wembley London - 10/29/96
    Reading Festival - 08/27/06
    Wembley London - 06/18/07
    Milton Keynes - 07/11/14
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,589
    if the tickets was already transferred...no.  They said it was a 1 time transfer
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • chitownp76chitownp76 Posts: 1,430
    if the tickets was already transferred...no.  They said it was a 1 time transfer
    They said 10C tickets can only be transferred once. This clearly cannot be a 10C ticket. They wont be dispersed till July. Dont know the rules on Ticketmaster Verfified Fan tickets or general sale tickets but I assume that they can be transferred as many times as you want
    2014: Moline, IL
    2015: EV Solo (Metro Chicago)
    2016: Philadelphia PA 1, Philadelphia PA 2, New York City NY- MSG 1, EV Solo (Metro Chicago), Boston MA Fenway 1, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2017: EV Ohana Fest (Dana Point, CA), EV/Pete Townshend Quadrophenia Rosemont, IL
    2018: Seattle WA 1, Seattle WA 2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, Boston MA Fenway 1, Boston MA Fenway 2
    2019: EV Tempe, AZ
    2020: PPD
    2022: EV & Earthlings Chicago 1 & 2, Phoenix AZ, Camden NJ, Nashville TN, St. Louis MO
    2023: EV Tempe, AZ, St Paul, MN 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2024: Noblesville, IN, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
  • wall232wall232 New York Posts: 1,346
    If you have someone in mind to take the ticket then ask the person you bought it from to transfer it to them instead of you. Shouldn't be a problem since no tickets have been transferred yet.
    NYPJ
  • arcanesirenarcanesiren Mission, BC Posts: 20
    That’s what I was thinking too, @wall232
  • arcanesirenarcanesiren Mission, BC Posts: 20
    @silva I’ve never been in the draw so I’m not sure how it goes. We’ll have to wait until closer to the show. 
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,589
    Ah thought she said it was a 10c ticket. 

The love he receives is the love that is saved