Having fun with PJ and more..............

The poison from the poison stream caught up to you ELEVEN years ago and you floated out of here. Sept. 14, 08

Comments

• The boy and his toy..........

The poison from the poison stream caught up to you ELEVEN years ago and you floated out of here. Sept. 14, 08

• The boy in the backyard......

• The boy...........

• Spring soon come, mon......................

• My, my, my, said the...................

• said the spider to the ant.............

• FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,905
    Lovely.  I especially like the spider ones.  Are you posting your little man in the doggie thread?  He's adorable.
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • edited February 2018

camouflage is the key...........

Post edited by even flow - question mark on

• Lovely.  I especially like the spider ones.  Are you posting your little man in the doggie thread?  He's adorable.

Thank you. No, the boy isn't in the doggie thread. It used to be a pain to put pictures on here, and I thought I'd try again recently and low and behold it is very easy now.

• Waiting to go to the groomers...............

• Winter is grand.......

• A gift from a PJ Secret Santa that still gets very good use...............

• What is a Christmas tree without Rudolph and friends?.............

• evsgjammevsgjamm Posts: 2,102
    These are awesome.
    Humorous
    Intellectual
    Personal
    They strike several of the main chords I appreciate in photography / art. 
    Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

2010 WATCH IT GO TO FIRE!!
  • edited February 2018

Cocktails above the water.......

• edited February 2018
    Ooops, can't undo the done, man! :)

• A little more Christmas is all we need...........

• Mother Nature made cold, blowing, snowy weather for this.........

• Fairy tales, can come true......

• Little man hates camping in autumn......

• We love camping in autumn................

• Off the beaten path.........

• A lovely spring trillium........

• Peek-a-boo with the boy.......

• The boy scouting out the yard...........

• Always have a snail in your aquariums..............

• Enjoying the high life......

• The magic of glass.......

• Eat your fruit for a healthy smile!...........

• Portage time............