Options

ISO Tom Petty Wildflowers LP

KC2917KC2917 Posts: 871
Buy or trade. I have colored PJ20 or ITW picture disc I’d work into a trade. 

Comments

• Options
    EdmontonEdmonton Posts: 83
    I have a mint copy of the double LP.  I'll message you with pics.
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,157
    edited March 2018
    I'm not sure if you're aware but it got reissued.   It's in the Complete Studio Albums vol. 2 boxset.   For some reason it didn't get a standalone reissue, but it was included in the boxset.

edit:  Sorry, I didn't realize the boxset is out of print.  It might take some serious effort to find an online site that still has them in stock for their original price.
    Post edited by Zod on
  • Options
    willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298
    That box set is becoming harder to come by though. I think wildflowers will get it's reissue before too long. 
  • Options
    Got a deal in the works. Patience has never been my thing, and I’m kinda skeptical about that reissue anyway. 
  • Options
    mookieblalockmookieblalock Posts: 3,178
    As long as you’re happy, that’s all that matters. I was lucky and just got a great deal on the volume 2 Box, Sealed at $300. Kicking myself for not getting it when it was available for a year, but glad I didn’t have to pay the going rate of $550+
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    $550?!?? Wow! Glad I pre-ordered the box. Easily worth every penny.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298
    Tom was always a fan of wildflowers and he did say there was plans to issue a deluxe 2 cd set in the future. No doubt a vinyl issue was in the plans. I'm sure someone will follow through with his idea.
  • Options
    As long as you’re happy, that’s all that matters. I was lucky and just got a great deal on the volume 2 Box, Sealed at $300. Kicking myself for not getting it when it was available for a year, but glad I didn’t have to pay the going rate of $550+
    $300 is an absolute steal! Good for you man, that’s awesome! 

Not only was a reissue in his plans, he actually talked about an entire Wildflowers tour. To me, it’s his best album.